Sick

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na and Kwang Soo were supposed to go back to Seoul tomorrow but they got a phone call saying that So-eul is sick. Ha Na don’t want to wait for another day. She insisted on going home that day for the earliest ticket they have. Kwang Soo couldn’t agree more. He is worry about his daughter too.

Ha Na were busy packing up while Kwang Soo were on the phone. Maybe settling their tickets and all. “Honey?” Ha Na turn around when Kwang Soo call her. “She fine, appa said that SeoJun is there with her.” Ha Na nod her head. She clearly worried. Kwang Soo walk toward her and pull her in his arm. “Heii.. it okay. Please don’t stress yourself” Ha Na close her eyes and nod her head. “We still have time, how about you take a nap? You barely sleep last night?” Kwang Soo said as he kissed Ha Na head. “Aniii, it fine. I’m okay” Kwang Soo just sigh, he don’t want Ha Na to fall sick but he also know that she will always be worry about So-eul. All parents are same.

Kwang Soo look around and saw all their things has been packed up. “Should we go now?” “Hummm.. I think we can go now, beside we have another half and hour” Ha Na said. “Arasso, let go.” Kwang Soo pull their luggage while holding hand with Ha Na.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kwang Soo and Ha Na has arrived in Seoul. As soon as they reach Seoul, Kwang Soo manager is already waiting to pick them and send them to his parent house. As they arrive at the house, Ha Na couldn’t wait to see So-eul.

“Ohhh, samcheon and Imo is here” Sian is the one who realize they already back home. Kwang Soo father quickly welcome his daughter in law. “Ohhh, you here” “Neehh, mianhee abeoji” He just smile as took Ha Na in his arm. “Aniii, you did nothing wrong.” Kwang Soo enter the house and greet his father politely. “Your mom and SeoJun is upstairs with her” The father explain. After a short greet to the brother in law, Kwang Soo and Ha Na went up to their room.

“Ouhh, you guys were home” Ha Na quickly hug the mother. “I’m so sorry eomoni” “Aniii, it fine. SeoJun just went back he said that he has something to take care of but he will be back soon” Kwang Soo hug his mother. “Arasso, you guys must be tired, get some rest” she say as she tapped Ha Na arm. After the mother leave the room, Ha Na slowly sit on the bed. She caress So-eul face carefully not wanting to wake her up. But the toddler already open her eyes and start crying as soon as she saw Ha Na. “Mommy~” “Ouhhh, my baby. Mianheee… mommy is here now” Ha Na quickly calm the baby and kiss her cheek. So-eul hug Ha Na and don’t want to let go of her. “Arasso, mommy is here. No worries okay. we won’t leave you again.” Ha Na say as she rubbed the toddler back. Kwang Soo also took the baby and kiss her. “Daddy~” “Nehh, daddy is here. Mianhee” Kwang Soo slowly put down the baby on the bed. “Her temperature is quite hot” He said. “Should we took her to the hospital?” Ha Na say as she slowly caress the baby face. “If it won’t came down, then we should take her to the hospital” Kwang Soo say, Ha Na just nod her head.

Kwang Soo sit at the edge of the bed looking at his daughter. Ha Na walk to him and back hug him. “Thank you and I’m sorry” Kwang Soo smile and pull Ha Na making her sit infront of him. He peck Ha Na lip. “What for?” “Thank you because you took me home and I’m sorry because I don’t want to stay there and couldn’t wait to come back home” Kwang Soo pull Ha Na in his arm and pat her head. “Anii, I can’t be there too after knowing that my baby here is sick” He kiss Ha Na head. Ha Na smile as she put her head on Kwang Soo chest.

Suddenly there a knock and the door open. Ha Na and Kwang Soo just look at the door. “Ohh mianhee. Samcheon, halmoni called you down” Sian said as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter