The Upset Mother

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It been a months since Ha Na coming home. She suddenly feel sick and had a fever. Lucikly it was Kwang Soo day off. He woke up that morning as he heard Ha Na were groaning.

“Honey? are you okay?” Ha Na slowly open her eyes and look at Kwang Soo. “My head hurt” He slowly massage it and pull Ha Na closer as he fix her blanket. “I think I have a fever, Mianhee” “It okay. Just rest okay. I’ll be home today don’t worried” Ha Na slowly close her eyes back.

After a few hour later, Ha Na woke up when she heard noises down stairs. She slowly put her hair into a bun and made her way down. It seems like Kwang Soo parents were there visiting them. She heard a conversation with his mother.

“Omma, I know you were upset but she my wife. I’m sorry Omma” The mother seems upset about something. Kwang Soo seems like he ws coax his mother. The mother didn’t say anything she were just look at Soeul who dozing off with the father. “Omma, please” The mother shook her head. “I’m sorry son. I was upset with her. How could she being so selfish and leave you right here while she happily enjoying herself at London. Don’t she know that you were hurting too? Don’t she know that you lose the babies too? In 3 months how many times she called you and ask if you were okay? Ka, and ask her. How many times, you were admitted since she left? How the members try to reach you and they can’t they had to come here and found you were unconscious in your bed alone. I repeat Alone! You were my precious son. I love you and her but she really dispointed me” Kwang Soo seems to be speechless.

Ha Na were already crying so hard as she put her palm on . She quickly went down while crying. The father were shocked seeing her. “Yeobo! That enough” All of them were shocked as suddenly Ha Na appear with her pale face and crying. She quickly knee down and put her head down.

“I’m so sorry. It my fault, you were right. I didn’t know. I didn’t think of anyone else beside me, I did wrong. Mianhee eomoni… mianhee abeoji..” Ha Na were kneeling while crying. “Honey, get up. you were sick” Kwang Soo said as he were worried. Ha Na look very pale. She were crying so hard. Kwang Soo tries to pull her up but Ha Na shook her head.  

“Mianheee eomoni.. I did wrong, please forgive me. Mianhee abeoji” Th father just sigh. He patted Ha Na head. “Come on, get up dear. it not good. You were not feeling well” Ha Na were still sobbing while kneeling. Kwang Soo look at her mother. “Omma, please. She sick” Kwang Soo said. “Arasso, ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter