Argument

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Ha Na being at home were doing some house chores. She rearrange the books on Kwang Soo study table. She place the calendar at the place when suddenly she thought of something. She quickly sit down and take the calendar on her hand. Her face were changed suddenly, she keep counting something on the calendar. I miss my period this month and also last month. Suddenly she put her hand on her tummy. Wait, is there a possibility that you are in there baby? Ha Na suddenly smile. But she doesn’t want to make any assumption. She then walk to the drawer and take one of the pregnancy test. She closed her eyes and hoping for the best. She then quickly get into the bathroom.

 

Kwang Soo just returned home, he walk inside and saw Ha Na on the sofa with SeoJun. “Hyung, welcome home” SeoJun greet him. Ha Na just sit there silently. Kwang Soo then sit next to her and kiss her forehead. She look gloomy. Kwang Soo make a signal to SeoJun. SeoJun just shook his head. “Hye, honey. anything happen today?” Ha Na just sit there silently. But then suddenly she start to cries. She lean her head on his chest and sob. Kwang Soo and SeoJun just look at each other. SeoJun slowly made a signal to Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo just nod his head. SeoJun then leave Ha Na and Kwang Soo alone in the living room. Kwang Soo shut down the television. He pull Ha Na closer and kiss her. “What happen sweetie? Did I do something wrong?” Ha Na just shook her head. Ha Na has stop crying. Her eyes and nose are getting red. She then smile and shook her head. “Anii. That movie was so touching. That why I cried” Kwang Soo look at her. He’s not buying it. He know, something is not right. But he just keep silent. “Oppa, you should go and take a bath”

Ha Na say as she rise from the sofa and walk into their kitchen. Kwang Soo just sigh. He is tired and seeing Ha Na being like that made him a bit angry actually. Kwang Soo doesn’t like being ignore like that. He follow Ha Na into kitchen. “Tell me what is it?” “What? Oppa I told you it was nothing” Ha Na say as she avoiding Kwang Soo eyes. She make herself look busy with the dishes and everything. Kwang Soo slowly started to lose his temper. He really want Ha Na to tell the truth. Ha Na always keep a secret between them and that made him more angry.

“Park Ha Na. I thought we say no secret between us” Kwang Soo voice being raised a bit. Ha Na was shocked hearing that. She started to get angry too. “What is it Lee Kwang Soo?! Didn’t I tell you it was nothing, why don’t you believe me!” “Because you always keep a secret Ha Na! You are the one who has doubt in me!” Ha Na just stood there silently. “Why can’t you just tell me what is it Ha Na? Am I really your husband? You once keep a secret from me. Should I go and ask Hoonjae what is this about now?!” “Oppa! what are you saying! Of course you are my husband. And why would you ask Hoonjae anything?” Ha Na voice getting on higher. Her eyes also, has tears.

Kwang Soo look at her. “I don’t know, maybe you tell him again about your secret just like when you were sick. You never told me but him” Ha Na could hear the disappointed tone in his voice. He doesn’t raise his voice but Ha Na could felt the pain in his voice. Ha Na walk forward to Kwang Soo, “Oppa” Ha Na try to reach for him but he pull back and walk away from the kitchen. “Oppa!” Ha Na start to cry again. She sit on one of the chair and cries.

She know, even now Kwang Soo were still hurt by her action. She would be mad too if suddenly Kwang Soo said he’s dying out of nowhere. Suddenly, there a hand tapped on her shoulder. She look up and saw it was SeoJun. “SeoJun!” Ha Na throw herself in his brother arm. SeoJun try to calm his noona. “Haishh, stop crying noona. Hyung is just tired. I’m sure he wasn’t that angry” SeoJun know what Kwang Soo felt. He felt betrayed. Of course, because his noona keep crying but say it was nothing, He know Kwang Soo were worried about Ha Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter