The Make Up

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo and the other members were taking a break before they head out for their dinner. Kwang Soo were laying on the bed, keep checking his phone. HaHa beside him took away his phone. “Ayeee, this kid. Seriously you’ve been checking this phone like a thousand time” HaHa just laugh when he see Kwang Soo wallpaper. It was Ha Na doing aego. Jong Kook and Jae Suk then sit around them. “So, what wrong? You been lost this whole filming Kwang Soo. I don’t think you have enough screen time this episode” Kwang Soo just sigh and shook his head. Jae Suk tapped his shoulder, “Come on tell us, what wrong?” “Nothing, I just miss Ha Na” The others just nod their head. They knew when he ready he will tell them. “If that so, let go and have our dinner right now” “Yeahh, come on”. On the way to the exit door, they meet the girls. “Oppa! where are you going?” “Ouh, dinner. Wanna join us?” Jae Suk ask them. “Sure, let go together” All of them were walking to their cars. Kwang Soo suddenly stop and look around, he smile and nod his head to the fans. “Kwang Soo? Wae?” Jong Kook ask from inside the car. Yuri and a few of the Girls Generation is also in the cars since they want to have dinner together. “Anii, hyung. let go” Soon all of them leave the hotel.

Meanwhile, Ha Na and SeoJun just arrive at the hotel. “Warghhh, noona. There are so many fans here” “Haishh, palli. I’m tired SeoJun.” ‘Ahh, nehh noona” Their cab stopped in front of the hotel. ‘Wait noona, isn’t that Kwang Soo hyung right? Let go and call him before he made his move” Ha Na just nod but then she stopped when she saw Yuri is in the car with the other members too. Ha Na quickly grab SeoJun. “Anii, let just check in right now. I’m not feeling well” “Really noona?” Ha Na just nod. SeoJun and Ha Na quickly thank the cab driver. SeoJun quickly go inside and check in. Ha Na does seem a little pale. After checking in and all, SeoJun quickly lead Ha Na to the bed. “Here, get some rest noona, I think I have brought a medicine.” “Anii, it fine. it not so good to eat pills when you were pregnant SeoJun. I just have a nap for a while” Ha Na say as she smile and tapped SeoJun arm. “Arasso, noona. take a nap” Ha Na smile and slowly closed her eyes, SeoJun slowly unpack his things. Ha Na luggage will be put in Kwang Soo room. He was thinking of calling Kwang Soo saying that they were already here.  SeoJun look at his phone to see what time is it now, he slowly wake Ha Na for their dinner.

“Noona are you awake? It’s kind of late. You need your dinner noona” “Hmmm? Let just eat at the restaurant. No need to go outside” “Arasoo, let go noona or do you want to stay here? I’ll take away for you.” “Nope, let go. I need some air too”

SeoJun and Ha Na enter the lift. Ha Na slowly grab SeoJun. She feel a bit dizzy. “Noona are you okay?” Ha Na smile and nod her head. When the lift open, Kwang Soo were in front of them with the other members along with the girls. “Ha Na! SeoJun!” Jae Suk hug Ha Na. Kwang Soo were surprise to see her. After the members hug her, Ha Na just stay around SeoJun. She still grab SeoJun arm. She just stood there silently while looking at Yuri beside Kwang Soo. Yuri also seems to be surprise see her. “Where are you going?” “Dinner” Ha Na say. “It quite late, come let go and have dinner. We accompany you” Jae Suk say as he grab Ha Na at her waist.  HaHa and Gary look at the girls “Maybe you guys should get back to your room. Beside we have a different schedule right. And you guys leave tomorrow morning. So better get some sleep.” “Ahh nehhh oppa, thank you for accompany us with the dinner.” Soon the girls left even when they doesn’t look like they want too.

Jae Suk and the other know there’s something wrong with Ha Na and Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo just let Ha Na walk in front of him with Jae Suk. He slowly pull SeoJun. “Why don’t you tell me you guys were coming?” SeoJun just sigh “Noona won’t let me. She doesn’t look so well hyung and I don’t want to argue with her, but I already set my mind to call you after we had our dinner” Kwang Soo just smile and nod his head. “Arasoo, I know my wife. It fine, Thank you SeoJun”

Ha Na sit down beside Jae Suk but when Kwang Soo enter the restaurant with SeoJun, Jae Suk quickly get up and ask Kwang Soo to seat beside Ha Na. Suddenly Ha Na being awkward around Kwang Soo. The others just smile sees them. “Yah! What with this environment? Are you guys still in dating mood?” Jae Suk tries to lighten up the mood. Ha Na just smile. “Come on, quickly order what you want”. Ha Na look tired as she say to SeoJun. “Just order anything for me” Kwang Soo took the menu and order for Ha Na. Ha Na were dozing off while waiting for their food. Kwang Soo slowly move closer to Ha Na and slowly lean Ha Na head at his shoulder. Kwang Soo just sigh. The others look at SeoJun. “They had a fight” “It normal to have a fight” SeoJun just shook his head. “This time it a huge fight. Noona were crying while she asleep” The others just nod their head. No wonder Kwang Soo being all silent and seems lose at the filming. All of them just look at Kwang Soo and Ha Na.

Soon, the food arrive. Kwang Soo slowly woke Ha Na. Kwang Soo were surprise seeing there’s tears. “Ha Na?” Ha Na slowly open her eyes. She sit up straight with everyone look at her. “Mianhee I doze off” Kwang Soo slowly wipe her tears. “Wae? Why are you crying?” HaHa ask her. “Huh? No, I’m not crying” Ha Na say as she slowly smile. Kwang Soo just sit there silently while watching Ha Na eat. Ha Na could not finish her food. She look at Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo just nod his head and ask the waiter to pack the food. Jihyo just smile. “Oppa, see Ha Na and Kwang Soo can even talk through their eyes” Kwang Soo just smile. “Aigoo, Ha Na why didn’t you finish the food. You look like you lose some weight” Ha Na just laugh. “Aniii, oppa. stop it. I’m getting heavier”. “You look a bit pale” Suk Jin say. Ha Na just shook her head while smiling.

They chat for a while, then slowly all of them get ready to go back to their room. SeoJun room is on level 13th, 1 floor under the running man crews rooms. The crews has book the whole level for the members and their crews. When they reach SeoJun level, Ha Na want to follow him. “Ha Na, our room is on top” Kwang Soo say as he stop Ha Na from leaving the lift. Ha Na just shook her head. “Anii, SeoJun wait for me” Ha Na were struggle to get out from the lift. The other members just watch them. Kwang Soo quickly closed the door. “Let me out” Ha Na say as she stand a bit far from Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo just stood at the corner silently. The others members were hoping to get out from the lift as soon as possible. As soon as the door open, all the members quickly excuse themselves. “Bye, we see you tomorrow” as they walk out from the lift.

Ha Na still inside the lift. Kwang Soo just sigh. “Ha Na, please. Let talk in my room” He say as reach out his hand. Ha Na just walk pass him without accepting his hand. Ha Na walk inside the room. As s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter