Picture

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Months Later

Kwang Soo were busy reading his script when his phone start to getting a lot of call and message. He took the phone and his phone start to receiving so many call from his friends, the media people and his family.

He decide to pick up the call from Sungkyun. “Yah! Kwang Soo get ready. I’m featching you up before your house is full with the press.

Kwang Soo were shocked. “Hyung…” “Stop Kwang Soo. I’ll explain later now grab your things and wait for me.i’ll be there in 5 minutes” Kwang Soo quickly get up and shocked as he saw the media people start gathering in front of his house. He took things and walk to the door when he saw his car.

“Kwang Soo!!” “Have you heard about Ha Na new boyfriend,?” “She seems happy, you guys really had broken up and divorce?” Sungkyun tries to get him out from the question. Kwang Soo keep walking but he were hurt as he heard the question.

“Hyung, what is it this time?” SungKyun just sigh. He took his phone and scrolling something. He show Kwang Soo a picure of Ha Na smiling all happy beside a man. It was Andrew and S-eul is there too kiss Andrew cheek.

 “It was all over the internet last night,” Kwang Soo didn’t say anything. He sit back and close his eyes. His phone starting to ringing again, He took it and throw it to the front seat. SungKyun just sigh. He know Kwang Soo were upset, He quckly pick up phone and silent it.

“I could ask her you know” “No, let her be. I’ll take care of these things’ The phone were buzzing, ‘It SeoJun” Kwang Soo took the call. “Hyung,” “Ara.. I saw it. Okay I’ll see you there”

“Let go to the café, SeoJun is waiting for me there. Beside I need to read this script as I had a filming tonight”

Kwang Soo close his eyes as the car start moved.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ha Na were busy studying as she almost finish her study here. She decide to took her phone and look for the Korea news. She were shocked as the pictures of her and Andrew were all over the internet. There a lot of negative comment as well about her from the fans.

Ha Na quickly went downstarir and look for Andrew.

“Did you post this?” “Yes, in my instargram. Why?” So-eul who is playing with Andrew know that Ha Na were upset. She quickly go to Madam Mary.

“You just ruin my marriage! How could you do this to me?” “What happen Ha Na?” “See this?” “They were accusing me as a hoe and ungrateful wife. I leave my husband for you is what they said”

Andrew were shocked. “I did write there with a frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter