Two?

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na were laying on the bed. She didnt say or react whenever Kwang Soo called her. She just stare at the ceiling. Kwang Soo just sigh as he enter the room. He doesn't know what to do. Ever since they got back from the clinic, she has been acting that way. He slowly sit on the edge of their bed and look at Ha Na.

"Honey, ive already filled up the tub with the warm water." He say as he caress Ha Na head. "We need to go to the hospital tomorrow. I've already made the appointment" Still Ha Na didn't say a word or give him any sign.

As he was spacing out, suddenly Ha Na burst in tears. He quickly look at her and approach her. "Hye, what wrong?? Honey..." Ha Na were crying so badly and she were sobbing. Her face started to become red. Kwang Soo quickly pull her and took her in his arm. "Wae? Wae? Why are you so sad?" Kwang Soo caress her back and kiss her all over her face.

"I'm so sorry Oppa" she say as she buried her face at Kwang Soo chest. "I'm so sorry" Kwang Soo started to panic as he see her in bad condition. "Now stop crying. Please baby. It not good for you. Please stop" "I'm a bad mother." "No, dont say that. Your are the most wonderful mother honey. Don't say that okay?" Kwang Soo coax her while kissing her head.

Ha Na has stop crying but she still sobbing. Her eyes, nose and face were all red. Her eyes were already puffy because of the crying. Ha Na put her head down. Kwang Soo slowly pull up her chin and took her lip. He look in her eyes. "Now, I dont want you to cry again okay. It not good for you. You should bettet about your condition. You remember what the doctor say isn't?" "But I'm a terrible mother." "Why did you say that honey?" Ha Na look at Kwang Soo.

She put her head down. "When the doctor say I'm pregnant. The first thing I said in my head is I dont want the baby. But.... That not what I mean... I'm just shocked. I'm really sorry.. I didn't mean it.. I regret it so much... But the baby must know and hate me isnt it??" She explain while sniffing and look up at Kwang Soo.

Kwang Soo shook his head. "Anii, the baby understand. It know you were just shocked. It doesn't hate sweetheart" "Oppa, I'm scared. What if I lose the baby again.? Oppa..." Kwang Soo quickly took her lips cutting her words. "Now, dont say that. I dont want to hear this Ha Na. You will be fine. I'll take care of you better this time" He say as he look at Ha Na in the eyes with his serious face.

"But what if the baby mad at me for saying that I dont want it" "Dont be silly. You didn't mean it right? You were just shocked" Ha Na slowly calm down. She slowly put her hand on her stomach and rubbed it. "Mommy is sorry. Don't leave me okay?" Kwang Soo just smile and kiss her cheek. "I'm shocked. I took the pills oppa. That why when the doctor say.I'm pregnant I was just so shocked." "Well, it did say the pills will not be 100 percent working right? Beside my were so strong that the pills were not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter