The Barbeque Night

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At 7pm, someone has ring their bell, Kwang Soo quickly go and see who is it. He then yelled. “Honey, Jae Suk hyung and Suk Jin hyung is already here” Kwang Soo welcomed their first guest. Jae Suk and Suk Jin were really surprise with their house. “Warghh you guys sure made a lot of money isn’t it?” Suk Jin say as a result Kwang Soo and Ha Na were blushing. “Ayee hyung. It nothing. Just a simple deco and everything” Kwang Soo said. Jae Suk and Suk Jin just smile. Deep down both of them were proud of their dongsaeng. They know how Kwang Soo has becoming popular recently. And Ha Na also made a lot of profit as her café start to becoming more and more successful. Kwang Soo quickly give them a fully assess to their house. Jae Suk and Suk Jin seems to be more impressed as soon as they reach at the backyard where they will have their barbeque party. “Warghh it really big. Your house. Warghh you guys sure plan to have a lot of kids” Suk Jin teased Ha Na and Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo just smile and nod. “Yes, Ha Na will give me a lot of kids” Kwang Soo say as he pull Ha Na closer to him. Ha Na just smile and shook her head. ‘Anii, the main reason why we bought this house is, actually it easy for abeonim and eomonim to come here and spend some times here. They doesn’t have to go to the hotel to spend their night anymore. They can always come here and spend their night here” Ha Na explain to them. Kwang Soo were touched after hear Ha Na words. “Really? That the main reason why you want this house?” “Yes, that right oppa and yet I’m still going to give you many kids” All of them just laugh. “Ohh, oppas, where is your son?” “Ohh, Ha Na. sorry our sons have a school trips, so they will not be able to come here.” Jae Suk expkain to them. Suk Jin just nod their head/ “Haishh, then hyung why don’t you guys bring your wife?” Kwang Soo say to his hyungs. Both of them just shudder their shoulder and smile.  “What a shame. It fine. You guys can take them here anytime” Kwang Soo just nod as agree with Ha Na. Soon, Jong Kook arrived with his family same as Gary and Jihyo.

“Warghh, Kwang Soo, your house sure is nice.” “Haahaha, thank you hyung. please have a sit.” HaHa and SeoJun also have arrived. Same reaction they give when they enter their house. “Woww, this pool is also really big. It nice to have barbeque like this all the time” HaHa say. Ha Na just nod her head and smile. “Kwang Soo, how many rooms are here?” “Hmmm, 5 rooms upstairs and 1 downstairs. So it was totally of 6 bedrooms” “Yah!! You sure need to have many kids” Ha Na just laugh hearing Jihyo say that. Kwang Soo pull Ha Na close to him and wrap his arm around her shoulder. “Yup, I’m going to ask for a lot of babies from Ha Na” Ha Na were blushing hearing what Kwang Soo say and slightly hit him in his arm. The others just laugh seeing them.

Soon, they start their barbeque party. Kwang Soo is busy grilling the meat for his guests. HaHa were the most happy as soon as he saw the meat. “Hahaha, yeah! You guys were daebak!!” Kwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter