A Day Out

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo woke up that morning with a wide smile. It so good to wake every morning with this kind of view. Ha Na back is facing him. Kwang Soo smile as he can see Ha Na milky white leg. Ha Na just wear a long white tee that only covered till her knee. Kwang Soo moves closer and wrap his hand around Ha Na waist. He kiss her shoulder and neck. Ha Na who woke up from the movement smile and turn her body around facing Kwang Soo.

“Morning love” “Morning, oppa” Kwang Soo moves closer and kiss her nose. “Ahhh, it so nice to spend some time like this” Kwang Soo smile as he caress her face. He feel bad when heard Ha Na words. “Mianhee, it a hectic months for me” Ha Na just smile. Ha Na moves closer and snuggles to his chest. “I love you” Ha Na said. Kwang Soo smile and rubbed her back. “I love you too” Ha Na closed her eyes. She always love being hug with Kwang Soo.

“Oppa?” “Hmmmm, what is it honey?” “Don’t you have any schedule today?” “Anii, I’m of today. So is there anything you want to do today? Perhaps shopping?” Ha Na open her eyes and sit up as soon as she hear the words shopping. “Jinjja? Shopping? Should we go shopping?” Kwang soo just laugh seeing how excited Ha Na is. “Yah! You were awake as soon as you heard the word shopping huh?” Ha Na laugh and fall her body back into Kwang Soo embrace. “Anii, I still love you even when you didn’t take me shopping” Ha Na say as she kiss his cheek. “Let go shopping today, I treat you good stuff and food. Everyone complaint saying that you lose some weight. I’ll feed you with good stuff” Kwang Soo say as he hug Ha Na. Shower her with his kiss. They were kissing each other roughly. Kwang Soo is already on top of her. Ha Na giggles as she felt tickles when Kwang Soo kiss her belly. Kwang Soo kiss her neck, lips and his hand is roaming around Ha Na body.

 Suddenly the door open and So-eul come in. “Mommy! Daddy!” Ha Na quickly grab the bedsheet and cover Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo only in his boxer. “So-eul! You can’t just barge in someone room. You should knock first” Ha Na say as she sit up and fixing her attire. Kwang Soo were groaning and fall back his body on the bed. “Mianhee Mommy, Daddy” So-eul say as she climb up her parent bed. “Aigoo, morning sweetie” Kwang Soo kiss his daughter. He then pick up his short and quickly put on the short. “You know we love you, but you should knock the door first before enter okay?” Kwang Soo say as he lift So-eul and put the girl on his stomach.

Ha Na also lean over Kwang Soo. Lean forward and kiss their daughter. “Morning Mommy!” So-eul greet her parents in English. “Morning sweetie”.

“What a nice life I have. A beautiful wife, and cute baby girl” Kwang Soo say as he kiss Ha Na and So-eul forehead. “Daddy.. no work today?” “No, sweetie. Today I’m going to spend my time with my precious ladies”

So-eul start being cheeky that morning and bouncing around on the bed. Meanwhile, Ha Na already get up and started fixing the bed. “Anii. So-eul stop it. Come help mommy with this blanket. Daddy too” So-eul quickly go to her mom. “You should hold this like this and fold it” Ha Na show her how to fix the bed. Kwang Soo just smile as he see them. “Sweetie, you arrange the pillow with daddy. Mommy made your breakfast. What do you want sweetheart?” Ha Na say as she caress Kwang Soo face. “You!” “Oppa!, be serious.” Kwang Soo just laugh as he avoid the pinch from Ha Na.

“Mommy, mushroom soup!” “Aigoo, here we go again with the mushroom soup” Kwang Soo said as he rolled his eyes. Ha Na just laugh and pinch his nose. “Mianhee, I made you some toast. Will that be okay sweetheart” Kwang Soo smile and nod his head. He then grab Ha Na waist. “Oppa, the baby are here” Ha Na say as she push Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo close So-eul eyes with his palm. “Daddy!” So-eul start to whined. Ha Na quickly peck Kwang Soo lips and then walk to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

“Okay, let arrange mommy and daddy pillow. Then we will fix your bed too okay?” Kwang Soo voices can be heard from the stairs. There also So-eul voice laughing and giggling. Ha Na just shook her head. It a happy melody for her to hear her husband and daughter in the morning.

Ha Na busy preparing the breakfast when suddenly there a hand wrap around her waist. Ha Na just smile as she is familiar with Kwang Soo scent. “Where the baby?” She ask when Kwang Soo landing his head on her shoulder. “Taking a bath” “Why so clingy today oppa? hmm?” “Nothing, just a bit tired” Ha Na smile as she rubbed his head. Kwang Soo still resting his head on Ha Na shoulder. “Ehemm!” Kwang Soo quickly let go of Ha Na waist and turn around. Seeing his bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter