Depression

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na slowly open her eyes. She looks around and tears start to fell down as she saw the drips on her hand. She close her eyes. I really hope that this were a nightmare. She thought to herself as she put her palm on her stomach. As the tears fell down her cheek, she start to burst in tears and end up sobbing on the bed. Her right hand were clutching her shirt.

Kwang Soo who just walk inside the room were shocked as he saw Ha Na were crying so badly. Kwang Soo quickly put the things he brought and go to Ha Na. He caress Ha Na face slowy. “Oppa, mianheee.. it not a dream. This is real.. I’m so sorry…” She said as she look at Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo slowly climb up the bed and pull her in his arm. “It my fault… I’m so sorry oppa…” Kwang Soo just shook his head. He kiss Ha Na cheek. “Aniii, it not your fault.. it was never your fault…” Ha Na just buried her face on his chest and hug him. Kwang Soo slowly rubbed her back. Slowly. Ha Na had calm down. She were staring at him and think. What did I do that I had this great guy as my man. How lucky I am to have this guys as my partner.

Kwang Soo look at her and smile as he kiss her lips. “Am I that handsome?” Ha Na lips slowly form a smile when she heard that. “I’m sorry” Kwang Soo sigh. “Aniya, it was my fault. I’m sorry” Ha Na shook her head. “It not your fault. You didn’t know, this is the uishment I had for accusing you about the baby. It my fault” Ha Na said as she look away. Kwang Soo shook his head.

“It not your fault. Please stop blaming yourself. I don’t want to see you like this, please Ha Na. I’m begging you.” Kwang Soo say as he pull Ha Na face to faced him. Ha Na slowly nod her eyes. “Arasso, that my lady.” Ha Na eyes were redden as she were holding her tears. Hearing Kwang Soo words make her realize that Kwang Soo is the most hurtful person here. He lost his baby on the same day he knew about the baby. So seeing him being strong just for her really touched and moved her.

Ha Na know that deep down Kwang Soo were blaming himself for not taking care of her better especially after the fight they had in the morning. Ha Na know that this is actually hurting him more than herself. She forgot that if she lost her baby, it was the same to him. He lost his baby too twice just like her.

Just as they were in each othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter