Be Strong Honey

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na had fun at Vietnam, even when she stay in the room for most of the time. She couldn’t get to explore much because of the safety term. But she did had a fun time. It has been a few days since they got home, all of the members get a 2 weeks off as they has been shooting at Vietnam for 2 direct episode. So it means that Kwang Soo had a few days off to be with Ha Na. Kwang Soo realize that he has been so busy and sometimes he didn’t get to spend time with Ha Na.

That day, Ha Na has been wake up early in the morning. She were busy coming in and out from their bedroom. Kwang Soo soon woke up because of the movement. “Ha Na?” “Ouhh oppa? Mianhee.” Kwang Soo sit up when he saw that Ha Na has been full dressed as she was going out. “Where are you going?” “Err, to my appointment?” Ha Na say as she pointed at her stomach. She had an appointment with Chaeri regarding her pregnancy. “Oh man, I totally forgot about it, mianhee. Luckily I was having some time off” “It fine oppa, you look tired. Just sleep. I can go by myself.” “Ayeeee, come on. Wait for a while. I’m coming with you” Ha Na just nod her head. She sit on their bed while waiting for Kwang Soo. She somehow felt a bit nervous with this appointment. Ha Na put her palm on her stomach. Hye there little one, you were fine right? Omma did a good job right. Haihh, why does I feel nervous. Ha Na has been spacing out until she didn’t realize that Kwang Soo had already wait for her. Kwang Soo just look at Ha Na who were lost in her own thought while her hand her stomach. Kwang Soo then slowly walk to Ha Na and call her slowly so that she was not startled. “Honey?” “Huh? Ouh, your ready? Kaja oppa” Ha Na say as she pull Kwang Soo. “Ha Na, are you okay?” “Huh? Yes of course” “Okay, if you say so. If there anything, tell me okay” Ha Na just nod her head while caress his face.

Their car ride were silent as Ha Na seems to be a bit lost. Kwang Soo slowly pull her hand and kiss it. Ha Na were smiling but “Oppa, use your both hand” Kwang Soo just smile as he heard that. “You look a bit lost, honey. Why?” Ha Na just sigh. She then put her palm on her stomach. Ha Na didn’t answer his question instead she look out at the window. “Nice day oppa, bright and shine” She say. “Ayeeee, don’t change the topic.” Kwang Soo say as he poke her waist. Ha Na were laughing and pushing off Kwang Soo hand. “Oppa, don’t do that. Hahaha” “Arasso, arasso. Now tell me” Ha Na look at Kwang Soo. “You look good today oppa, very handsome. My husband is so handsome” Ha Na say as she caress his face. Ha Na then look outside, “Ouh, we have arrive oppa” Kwang Soo just watch her being smile and all. Deep down he know Ha Na wasn’t really excited for the appointment. He doesn’t want to push her because he doesn’t want them to argue again. So he just keep silent.

While they were waiting, Ha Na palm get sweaty because she were so nervous, Kwang Soo can saw it through her reaction. He grab her palm. “Honey, your hand were sweaty, wae?” “Don’t know oppa, kind of nervous” Ha Na finally said it to Kwang Soo. “Oppa, I did a good job right. I took care of what I eat and I eat healthy food” Ha Na start to mumbling. Kwang So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter