Again

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It been two days since Ha Na got admitted. Kwang Soo goes inside the room and sigh as he saw Ha Na were just lay down and looking to the ceiling. She had the worse depression said Chaeri. It was because it was her second time having a miscarriage.

As Kwang Soo went inside Ha Na didn’t react anything, she just lay down and stare at the celing which made all of them worried. Unlike last time, she were crying so badly when she know that she had a miscarriage. Kwang Soo were very worry as he remember her reaction when they know she lost the baby again.

Flashback

Kwang Soo were waiting outside the ward room with SeoJun and So-eul. He were actually regret by the way they had their fight in the morning. Kwang Soo silenty praying that the baby and Ha Na were fine. So-eul is in his arm as the girl still shocked seeing her mother in pain.

“Kwang Soo ahh!” Kwang Soo turn around and saw Jae Suk running toward them. He quickly get up and Jae Suk immediately pull him, giving him a hug “Hyung, I have a bad feeling” He said. “Aniya, they will be fine” Jae Suk said, He then let go of Kwang Soo and pat his head. “Gosh, hyung. I should not supposed to be mad at her this morning” he said. His face does seem regret. Kwang Soo tell Jae Suk everything.

As they were waiting, Chaeri get out from the room. Kwang Soo quickly go to her. Chaeri couldn’t say anything. She just shook her head. “I’m so sorry Kwang Soo” She say as there tears in her eyes. “I can’t save both. The baby were too weak, I cannot find any heartbeat” Kwang Soo close his eyes. “How is she?” “She had a trauma and some depression, we need to observe her again” “Thank you Chaeri” Kwang Soo said as he tap Chaeri arm. However, Chaeri shook her head. “I’m so sorry. I should tell you earlier about her” She said. “Anii, it not your fault, you were a good friend Chaeri” Soon, Chaeri excuse herself.

Kwang Soo walk to them and took a deep breath. “Hyung.” “We lost it hyung, we lost the baby” Kwang Soo said as he sit on the chair. Jae Suk and SeoJun were shocked as they heard it. Kwang Soo put his head down and he were crying. Jae Suk tries to coax him but he were just so sad. So-eul walk to him and touch his face. “Daddy~” Kwang Soo look up and saw the face of So-eul. He quickly hug her and cries. “I’m sorry” He said. Jae Suk tap him.

“Kwang Soo, you need to be strong for Ha Na. Okay?” Kwang Soo look at him and nod. He wipes his tears. He clear his throat and nod his head.

All of them goes inside and saw Ha Na were lay down and stare at the ceiling. She must had known already. Kwang Soo walk to her and smile. “Hei, honey” She didn’t react and just ignored them. As Kwang Soo sit, Ha Na slowly look at him while smiling.

“Sir, I’m pregnant” Kwang Soo were shocked as Ha Na seems like she doesn’t know who he is. Kwang Soo start to panic. “Ha Na, it me. You regoznice me right?” Ha Na just look at him with her empty face. She put her palm on her stomach. “I’m pregnant. There baby inside. You don’t know” She had as she laugh. Kwang Soo quickly push the red button. Soon, Chaeri come inside.

“She doesn’t know me, why is it?” Chaeri start asking a few question but Ha Na just look at her with the empty face and ignored her. “This is worse than I thought” She said. “What do you mean?” “Let talk outside” They walk outside the room.

“She know who you are, she know that she had a miscarriage but she doesn’t want to accept it. She keeping it all inside. She not letting out the frustrated. She were keeping her pregnancy as a secret before but now she feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter