Life At London

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na had just arrived at the London airport it was freaking cold there. Ha Na close her eyes and took a deep breath. She look at her side and lift up So-eul. “Please be strong for me okay?” So-eul just smile. Ha Na quickly took a cab and went straight to one place she miss the most here.

As they arrived infront the small cottage house, Ha Na quickly knock on the door. She was hoping that the person she knew is still there. “A moment please” There a voice of of a lady.

As soon as the dor were open, Ha Na smile. “Madam Mary!” The lady were shocked seeing her. “HaNa? Oh my lord. It is you! Come here darling” The lady who Ha Na called as Madam Mary pull her for  hug. “Mommy~” Ha Na look at beside her and saw So-eul were hiding behind her. “Your child?’ Ha Na nod her head. “How cute. Come on get inside it getting cold here. Forgive me , I’m too hapy to see you as I didn’t ask you to come inside.” Ha Na smile and took So-eul inside. “What is your name young lady?” Madam Mary said as she were So-eul hair. “Your name sweetie” Ha Na said in Korean. “So-eul imnida” She said. “Soul? What a lovely name” “So-eul..SO-EUL” She correct the pronoucation.”What a lovely girl”

As they were sit, Ha Na look around the house, it still the same as she remember from years ago. She took a deep brathe and could smell the cookies baked. “What made you come here again sweetheart?” Madam Mary ask as she put the tea. “I’m continuing my study here, the master I was supposed to had before I quit as my parents dead” She said. “Yes, I hear about that. I’m sorry for you lost. You seems to shut us all as you go back Korea.” “I’ sorry” “Madam Mary, if I could may ask, are you stll renting rooms here” “Well, of course darling, lucky for you the person who stay in your room already moved  out”

Ha Na used to stay with Madam Mary when she studied here. As they were talking, someone is back home. “Mom!. Ouh sorry I didn’t know you had a guest.” The man politely nod to Ha Na. “Andrew?” Ha Na?! Oh my Lord it you!! You were so beautiful” The man quickly hold and hug Ha Na. It was Ha Na best friend and he is the son of Madam Mary.

“My baby” She said as she point to So-eul. “Yes, I heard you married with the famous actor. I’ m his fan. Where is he?” Andrew looking around then he suddenly stop. “Please tell me the divorce thing is just a rumors” Ha Na were shocked. “You know about the rumors?” Ha Na said. “He been following your update in the internet” “Why don’t you reach out to me” Ha Na ask. “You seems happy with your life, but tell me darling that not true” Madam Mary said. “No, but I need some time alone” Ha Na tell them what happen. “Oh lord, it was hard on you guys” “Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter