A Happy Days

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo had just arrived home. He quickly enter the house as he can’t wait to see their daughter. It has been 6 months since they had the baby. Kwang Soo and Ha Na both agree to name their first daughter as Lee So-eul Lianne. 

“Honey?” Kwang Soo search the house as he looking for Ha Na and So-eul. He enter the kitchen and there no sign of them. He quickly fasten his steps and walk to his room. Kwang Soo and Ha Na has moved to their first bedroom but they ask SeoJun to stay in the room upstairs too. SeoJun room located next to So-eul room.

Kwang Soo slowly push the door and smile as he saw Ha Na and the baby were sleeping soundly. Ha Na put the baby on the bed next to her. Her face clearly show tiredness. Kwang Soo slowly walk toward Ha Na and kiss her forehead. He want to kiss the baby too but then he realize that he just got home and Ha Na didn’t like he stay near the baby before taking a shower. Seeing his two lovely girl were in their dreamland, Kwang Soo walk to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

A few minute then, he finish taking his shower and put on his clothes. Suddenly the baby cry startled Kwang Soo before he quickly pick the baby up. Ha Na stirs a few times but she didn’t wake up. Don’t want to wake Ha Na who seems so tired Kwang Soo quickly calm So-eul.

“Hello, my sweetie.” Kwang Soo kiss the baby. He then laid on the bed and put So-eul on his chest. “Aigoo, my baby. How are you today? Did you make Mommy tired huh?” Kwang Soo kiss the baby cheek making her giggle. Suddenly Ha Na wake up in a sudden and she seems to be shocked not seeing So-eul. Kwang Soo sit up and hug her. “Hye, honey. It me” Ha Na immediately stop and smile relief as she saw So-eul is next to Kwang Soo. “Ouh, oppa. mianhee. Why didn’t you wake me up.”

Ha Na say as she lift So-eul and slowly lean her body to into Kwang Soo arm. Kwang Soo tighten his hug and kiss Ha Na on her lips. “Anii, you look tired. Did this sweetie pie make mommy tired?” Kwang Soo play with the baby making So-eul giggles. Ha Na and Kwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter