So-eul & Ha Na

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na is busy preparing So-eul. Ha Na had an interview as she has been offered to be in front of a business magazine cover. She look at the clock as she don’t want to be late. Ha Na had always been interview as she is not only a celebrity wife but also a very successful businesswoman.

“Sweetie, have you done picking a book you want to read?” Ha Na ask her daughter. “Nehh mummy. This one” “Arasso, good girl. Now let go and see your samcheon.” “Yeayy!” So-eul is excitedly skipping down the stairs. “So-eul be careful. So-eul. Lianne!” So-eul immediately stop hoping around when Ha Na voice started to raise a bit and when she called her Lianne. So-eul know better when to start behave. It was as soon as her parents called her English name or her full name. Even do, Kwang Soo seems to pampered her more but Kwang Soo is quite strict too when it comes to his own daughter.

“I’m sorry Mommy” “Arasso, please be careful. It hurt when you fell right?” Ha Na say as she caress So-eul face. So-eul just nod her head. “Arasso, come. Let go” Ha Na grab So-eul hand and bring her to the car. After settling So-eul. Ha Na make sure to buck in the seatbelt and start drive as soon as everything done.

During the ride, So-eul ask Ha Na a lot of things. Ha Na always made sure So-eul learn something like counting, reading and writing. Even do So-eul still need a lot of practice, she can be said to be smart as a kid around her age. It maybe because Ha Na always made sure she studying. Ha Na start teaching So-eul counting when she is 1 year old. Last week Ha Na has already start teaching So-eul using a simple English words. Like ‘cat, dog, car, ball, bird, books,’ “So-eul start counting from 1 to 10” Ha Na ask So-eul to count numbers. “1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 10. Is it correct mommy?” “Yes it is. I should treat you something delicious. What do you want sweetie?” Ha Na ask So-eul with her sweet smile. “Mushroom soup!” her answer made Ha Na laugh. So-eul is a fan of mushroom soup. Kwang Soo always say it because Ha Na always craving for the soup when she pregnant with So-eul.

“Arasso, mommy will buy you a lot of delicious food but after mommy done my work okay?” “Nehh mommy” “Good girl.” Ha Na smile sweetly to So-eul .

 After half and hour Ha Na and So-eul arrive at the place where she will be interview. Ha Na grab tight So-eul hand and keep her close. “Mommy, is this all your friends?” “Ahh, yes, they will do an interview but I want you to be a good girl okay? Listen to the unnie here and stay close with me” “Nehh, mommy” “Good girl”

Ha Na had been welcome with politely from the employee. “Mrs. Lee or you prefer being called as Ha Na?”  Ouh, who is this pretty and cute little girl?” So-eul shyly hide behind her mother. “Say thank you and greet them sweetie” So-eul quickly bow her head. “Annyeonghaseyo, Lee So-eul imnida” “Aigoo, so cute. Hahaha” “You can called me anything as long as you comfortable” Ha Na smile to the staff.

Ha Na has been taken to the dressing room as she need to get her makeup done and everything. So-eul play with the employee. “Aigoo, I hope she doesn’t give you a hard time. Mianheee. Thank you” “Aniii, unnie. She is very nice and polite.” Ha Na smile as she thanks the girl for the comment.

“Mommy, look” “Owhh, so cuteee..” Ha Na laugh as she hears the staff talking about So-eul drawings. “Ahh, you are very talented as your daddy” So-eul smile as she climb on her mother and sit on her lap. “Omo! U guys look exactly the same. Warghh!! Beautiful. Kwang Soo shii must be so lucky” The makeup girl compliment Ha Na and So-eul. “Really? I always thought that she look like Kwang Soo. Hahaha” “Anii, she look just like you but her smile is similar to Kwang Soo shii. When she smile the dimples made her look cute. Aigoo.”

After done her makeup, it finally the time for her interview. They ask her about how is the first time she involve in business. She quite young when she open the café. They also ask her about her marriage. Her sickness and all. After an 1 hour of answering the question, it now the time for the photoshoot. The cameraman praised her with how good she is. Then there took her picture with So-eul. All of them praised how cute and beautiful they are. Ha Na just smile and thanks them.

After done with all of it, Ha Na is getting ready to wipe all her makeup. She never actually like the idea of putting a heavy makeup but she gladly do it as she was working just now. As Ha Na were doing all of the stuff, So-eul climb up and sit on her mother lap just like before

 

. Ha Na hold So-eul tight, afraid that she might fall from the chair. Suddenly Ha Na phone is ringing and So-eul took the called when she saw her daddy face. “Daddy!” “Hye sweetie. Aigoo, you look so cute. Where are you ladies? Shopping?” Kwang Soo play dumb. Of course he knew that Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter