Accident

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na were busy preparing breakfast for Kwang Soo when she heard his footsteps and coughing. “Morning, honey” Ha Na smile as Kwang Soo walk toward her and give her a peck at her lips. “Morning, oppa”. Ha Na were busy with the pancakes when Kwang Soo coughing. “Are you okay oppa?” “Huh? Ouh, yes. Just coughing” Kwang Soo say. Ha Na quickly served him the pancakes and his coffee. She then sit in front of him and watch Kwang Soo having his breakfast. “Honey, have some” Ha Na smile as Kwang Soo feed her. When Kwang Soo offer to feed her, Ha Na just shook her head. “Honey, please don’t skip your meal. I know when I and SeoJun were working and you left alone, you didn’t even eat.” “Oppa, I don’t really have any appetite these days” “I know, but you still have to eat okay.” Kwang Soo say as he caress her face.

“Your baby bump is getting more obvious.” “Hahaha, yeah. Yesterday when I go to the supermarket there one ahjumma asking if I am pregnant because she say she haven’t heard any news saying we going to have a baby” “Then what did you say?” “Of course I say I am pregnant. It just we didn’t tell the public. I explain to her that we were planning to tell the public when I reach my fifth or sixth month, but do you want to what she say?” Ha Na. “What? What did the ahjumma say?” “Hahaha, she say it good to keep it as secret because this is the time where the baby is still not stabile so it a good decision actually. This way I’m more relax.” “Well, omma say the same thing too remember? That is when we decide to keep it as a secret first” Ha Na nod to what Kwang Soo were saying.

 “She also ask me what gender it is then I say we don’t know, we want it as a surprised. She then guess it a boy” “Really?” Ha Na just nod her head. Kwang Soo look happy when Ha Na say that. “Hahaha oppa you look happy. What if the baby is a girl. Will you be disappointed?” “Ayeeee, I don’t mind whether it a girl or a boy. I just want you and the baby to be healthy. That all” Kwang Soo say as he get up and stand far bit from Ha Na and cough. “Oppa, it sound bad and why are you standing so far from me?” Ha Na say as she pouted . “It because I don’t want you to have a cough too” Ha Na just smile.  

 

“Oppa, did you have to go to the filming today?” Ha Na ask him suddenly. “Wae? Are you feeling not well?” Kwang Soo say as he walk to Ha Na and put his palm on her forehead. “Anii, it just that I had uneasy feeling today.” Ha Na say as she put her head at his chest. Kwang Soo just smile and hug her. He then, kiss her forehead. “Mianhee, but I cannot just cancel it” Ha Na sigh. “Arasso, oppa please be careful. Don’t overwork, you may hurt your back again.” “Arasso, I’ll be more careful today.” “If you feel weak, or maybe a fever just tell them okay?” Ha Na say while look up to Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo kiss her nose. “Okay, ma lady”. “Urghhh, oppa I really don’t want you to go” Ha Na say as she let go of Kwang Soo. “Mianheee, oppa will try to come home early okay?” Ha Na nod. Soon, Kwang Soo left.

Ha Na POV

Please be careful. Why I have this uneasy feeling? It me or oppa? Haishhh, just please be well oppa.

 

Kwang Soo then proceed to the running man filming set. He actually does feel a bit weak. Maybe because of the cough. Kwang Soo is the first to arrive at the set. “Hyung, let me sleep for a while. This cough is killing me.” Kwang Soo say to Sungkyun when he saw the crews were still busy with the preparing set and the other members still haven’t arrive. Sungkyun put his palm at Kwang Soo forehead. “Yah! Kwang Soo, I think you will have a fever.” “Yeah, I know.” Then he saw Jae Suk arrived. “Hyung!” He greet Jae Suk politely. “Ouh, you were early” Kwang Soo just nod because he were coughing. “Aigoo, Kwang Soo are you sick?” “Going to” “Arasso, just don’t push yourself too muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter