Sick : Ha Na

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo slowly getting ready as he had a meeting today at his agency. He look at Ha Na whp is asleep. It been a week since they receive the good news. Ha Na has requested to keep her pregnancy as a secret to everyone. She not ready to tell people that she pregnant. Well she had been so sensitive with this pregnancy. She said at least let her get thrpugh the first trimester, she a bit scared.since she had miscarriages before.

Kwang Soo just agree to her, he didn't want to put a pressure at her. Kwang Soo look at the bed when he heard Ha Na called for him. He quickly walk to the bed. "Oppa, where are you going?" "Hey, I have a meeting today remember. About the new running man episode" Ha Na just pout her lips. She pull Kwang Soo back to the bed. He just chuckles but still he sat back on the bed. "Don't go today. Sray with me please"

Kwang Soo bend down and kiss her head. He slowly rubbed her back. Ha Na put her head on his lap. "I can't honey. I really need to go today. Sorry" Ha Na just close her eyes. Kwang Soo caress her tummy. Ha Na were mumbling something as she fall asleep again. He smile.

Ha Na has been so affectionate since she pregnant. Kwang Soo look at his watch. He really need to go.now. Carefully, he put Ha Na head.on the pillow. He kiss her cheek, nose, forehead, lips and finally on the slightly small bulge on her tummy. "Hey, sweetheart I have to go now. I'll called you okay" he whisper last word before he off to Soeul to her day care and to SBS. "I love you." He smile as he heard Ha Na words. "Love you too" he say as he kiss her head.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Half an hour later, Ha Na woke up when her phone ringing. She slowly took the called. "Hello?" "Noona, it me. Sorry to disturb ypu. I know you were not so well, hyung told me, but this inventory need your signature. I'm really sorry Noona" "Eoo, is the suppliers send it already?. Arasso. Kenchana. I'll go there. Give me half an hour okay SeoJun"

"Really noona? Can you drive? Do you need me to pick you up?" "Anii, I just took the cab. I'm fine." "Okay, but if you were not well palli called me" "Arasso," SeoJun chucklea. "Arasso noona. See ya" Ha Na ended the call.

She slowly rubbed her tummy. "Morning kids, have a good sleep huh?" ,She said as she caress her tummy. "Let mummy go to work okay. Dont be naughty" Ha Na then slowly getting ready to go to cafe.

Soon she enter the cafe, her employee greet her politely. "You look stunnin boss. Are you sure you not well?" Nikki one of her employee said to her. She just thank her and smile.

"Noona!" "Eoo SeoJun. Yah!! I want to eat breakfast first." She say as she sit at one of the table. "English breakfast with toast, scrumble egg and a hot chocolate"'SeoJun were.surprised. She order quite a lot. But still he go to the kitchen and ask for Ha Na breakfast. He came back to the table and took a seat.

"So, how you feeling? I'm kind of worried since it been a week since hyung told ne your not so well" "hummm, I'm fine. Just a bit tired I guess." She say as she look at the documents SeoJun give. They talk about the business for a while when the breakfast she order has arrived. "Thanks Nikki."

SeoJun said as he smile to her. "Welcome, enjoy your breakfast boss" she reply. Ha Na smile as she look at SeoJun. She start eating her breakfast. "So?.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter