Family Time

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na sigh as she lay her body on the sofa. It was a very tiring day for Ha Na as So-eul being a moody and throw her tantrum all day long. To make it worse, Kwang Soo is not home to help her since he had Running Man filming. Ha Na took her phone and look what time is it. It show that it already 11pm. Ha Na get up and took a bottle of wine and grab a glass. She quickly lay her body on the sofa again while enjoying her drink. As she drinking, Ha Na watch a horror movie. She were so into the movie as she didn’t even realize that Kwang Soo has already came home. Kwang Soo just chuckle as he saw the bottle of wine. ‘Haishh, that lady. How come she drinking without me’ Kwang Soo walk slowly as he could. He smirk as Ha Na didn’t even realize he was home. Kwang Soo look at the tv screen and before he could scared Ha Na, he himself get scared by one of the scene. “Arghhhh!!!!” Kwang Soo scream making Ha Na scream as well. Ha Na turn around and saw Kwang Soo pale face. “Oppa! are you okay?” Ha Na quickly get up and turn on all of the light. She hold Kwang Soo. “Yah! How can you see this movie alone.” “Oppa, mianhee” Ha Na feel guity she quickly change the channel. “Anii, it my fault anyway. I try to scare you but then end up scared myself” Ha Na laugh and get a flick from Kwang Soo. “Hahahaha. Oppa. jinjja? That so funny” Ha Na sit back at the sofa, as Kwang Soo put his head on her lap.

 “How filming?” Ha Na ask while she caress his hair. “Okay, it fine. I miss you” Ha Na just smile as she hear Kwang Soo whine. Ha Na moves forward and took her glass. “Did you stress out about something?” Kwang Soo ask as he kiss Ha Na belly. “Nope, wae?” “Just checking up.” Ha Na bend down and took Kwang Soo lip. Ha Na pull away but Kwang Soo pull Ha Na and kiss her deeply. Ha Na broke the kiss and smirk at Kwang Soo. “Honey, don’t tease me” “what? I just want you to have a taste of the wine” Kwang Soo buried his face at Ha Na lap and groaning. He then sit up and took the glass from Ha Na. He drink it. “Ahhhh, nice” “See, it nice right?” “Yah!! How could you drink alone?” “Hahaha, what? I’m enjoying it” Kwang Soo put back his head on Ha Na lap. He took Ha Na fingers and start play with it. “So oppa, have you told the PD about we going for a trip next week?” “Eoo, I have. I’ll be not able to shoot one ep”

Kwang Soo turn around and right now he faced Ha Na belly. He slowly closed his eyes and buried his face between Ha Na thight. “Let me sleep for a while” Ha Na just laugh. She continue watching her movie as Kwang Soo sleep on her lap. Soon, both of them fall asleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Ha Na woke u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter