Baby Girl

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo woke up when he heard a sobbing and his chest is wet. He quickly open his eyes and saw Ha Na is in pain. She clutch her clothes while biting her lips. Kwang Soo quickly rubbed her back gently so that he doesn’t add the pain she felt.

“Honey, are you okay?” Ha Na just nod her head. It broke Kwang Soo heart seeing Ha Na in pain and he felt so guilty that he cannot share the pain she suffering right now. Kwang Soo try to make Ha Na feel comfortable as she can.

There a knock on the door and Chaeri walk into the room. “Hi, sorry to interrupt. Let me check your opening.” Kwang Soo quickly give some space for Chaeri. “Okay, it 4cm open. How long is the contraction Ha Na?” Ha Na grab Kwang Soo hand while answering the question. “Half an hour apart” Chaeri nod her head and start writing something on the chart.

“Okay, make sure you eat your breakfast Ha Na, you need the energy to push the baby then. I predict it will be in the afternoon or evening” Ha Na nod her head. She the excuse herself.

Kwang Soo kiss Ha Na forehead. “Is it okay now?” “Hmmm, mianhee. Your hand” Ha Na said as she saw there a few red mark on his hand because she grab his hand when the contraction. Kwang Soo just smile and shook his head. “Anii, it fine.”

There a knock and Jae Suk come in. “Hyung!” Kwang Soo walk to him. Jae Suk smile and pat his arm. “How is it?” “Still 5cm. Chaeri said that maybe the time is in the afternoon or in the evening” Jae Suk nod his head. He walk to Ha Na. “Aigoo, poor my sister. Be strong okay” Ha Na just nod her head. Soon, the other members is there too. Ha Na were grateful that the members show up and give Kwang Soo courage. Ha Na know that Kwang Soo were nervous. She glad the members is there with Kwang Soo. Jihyo sit next to her and always pat her hand when the contraction happen. Kwang Soo left the room for a while to pick up his parents call.

“Unnie, it hurrtt” Ha Na say as she cries silently. Jihyo just nod her head and try to calm her. Ha Na buried her face on the pillow and cries silently. In the meantime, Kwang Soo enter the room and see Ha Na is in pain. He fasten his walk to her. Jihyo give him some space. “Honey?” Ha Na doesn’t lift her head but Kwang Soo can hear she sobbing. Kwang Soo lay on the bed and pull her to his chest.

“O-oppa, it hurt” Ha Na whined. Kwang Soo nod his head while hugging her. “I know, mianhee. Mianhee” Kwang Soo couldn’t stand seeing Ha Na in so much pain. “Let me get the epidural okay?” Ha Na shook her head.

Kwang Soo keep apologies. “Mianhee, I couldn’t share the pain with you” He said as he rubbed Ha Na big belly. The members just look at them. They knew how Kwang Soo felt guilty seeing his wife in pain. All of them know. They had their kids too. They already been through this scenario. After a while, Ha Na feel asleep after dealing with the pain. Kwang Soo slowly let her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter