Coffee In The Middle Of Night

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na was doing the house chores in the middle of the night as she can’t really sleep the past few days. Ha Na were moping the floor when she realizes that Kwang Soo is there searching for her.

“Honey?” Ha Na look up and smile at Kwang Soo who were looking exhausted. “Hi, sweetheart. Why are you awake oppa?” She ask him. “No, don’t ask me. what are you doing in the middle of the night?” Kwang Soo say as he look worried. “I can’t sleep oppa. It nothing. You should go back to sleep” Ha Na say as she tap Kwang Soo cheek. “No, come with me. Are you sure you okay?” Kwang Soo ask her. “You been acting a bit weird honey” Ha Na just sigh.

“I’m not acting weird oppa. Don’t worry too much okay?” Kwang Soo just look at her and wondering why is she acting like this. Ha Na proceed her moping the whole floor. She turn around and smile as she look Kwang Soo were dozing off at the kitchen counter.

She walk to him and slowly pat his face. “Oppa, wake up. You should go and sleep oppa. You were really tired” Ha Na say. Kwang Soo wrap his hand around her waist and put his head on her chest because Ha Na is standing while he were sitting on the kitchen chair.

“Are you done? Let go and sleep” Kwang Soo say as he kiss her belly. “Go first. Suddenly I need coffee” Kwang Soo were shocked. “Honey? Seriously in the middle of the night?” Ha Na laugh and nod her head. “I have too, if don’t I can’t sleep” Ha Na say as she pouted her lips. Kwang Soo seems to be lost in his words. “I never told you to stay with me oppa” Ha Na say as she started feeling irritated with Kwang Soo. “Why are you upset with me?” Kwang Soo ask her. “Forget it. I want to sleep” Ha Na say as she walk away from Kwang Soo, leaving him dumbfounded. “Your coffee?” Ha Na just shook her head and went upstairs.

‘What did just happen?” Kwang Soo thought to himself. He go to the kitchen cabinet and start making the coffee. The smell of coffee were lingering in their kitchen. After a few minute, he bring a mug of coffee and slowly enter their room. Ha Na were playing with her phone. She ignored Kwang Soo and just play with her phone. Kwang Soo give her the mug.

“Arasso, mianhee” Kwang Soo say as he give her the mug. Ha Na just sigh. She quickly put down her phone and took the mug. “No, I’m sorry. I don’t know what happen to me” She said. Kwang Soo just smile. “It okay, drink it. I made it with lots of love for you” He said. Ha Na smile and laugh. She slowly drink it and close her eyes. “Thank you oppa” Ha Na put the mug at their side table and slowly lay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter