Explanation & The Made Up

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo can’t think of anything else. He quickly called the running man members and ask them to have a drink with him.

All of them were just looking at Kwang Soo. “Yah! What happen?” SukJin ask first as he know there something off about Kwang Soo.

“What? Nothing wrong?” He said with a smile. He grab the soju bottle again and this time Jong Kook stop him. “Yah!! Tell us what happen?” Gary said. “Did you guys had a fight? Jihyo told me that Ha Na were looking for you.”

“Why is she looking for me?” “What do you mean why? She your wife” Jae Suk said. Kwang Soo had a smirk on his face, “She cheating on me” All of them were shocked hearing that.

“Yah! What are you saying? Are you drunk already?” HaHa ask. Kwang Soo shook his head and took out his phone.

“Yah! Who is this guy?” “How would I know? She doesn’t even told me who he is. Someone just send me this photo” Kwang Soo said. He then put his head on the table.

“why did she do this to me?” Kwang soo said. “Well did Ha Na explain anything?” “Huh she said he was just a friend.. ahhhh!!! Molla!!! I don’t know!!!” Kwang Soo yelled in the restaurant.

“I think there someone who want your marriage to end. Couldn’t you think Kwang Soo before assuming something like this?” Jae Suk say. “Yes, I think that a possible too. How can you said Ha Na were cheating on you?” Jong Kook say. Making Kwang Soo look up and look at his hyung.

“Pabo!! Now go home and start talking. Listen to her explanation before you accuse her having an affair!” Suk Jin said as he flick on Kwang Soo head.

Kwang Soo immediatey sit up and look at the others. “I didn’t think of that” “You really stupid guy” HaHa said.

“Ahh hyung.. what should I do now?” Kwang Soo said. “Apologize you idiot!” HaHa said.

Kwang Soo just sigh as he sit up straight. I am such a loser. Why didn’t I think about it before.  He thought to himself.

“You should calm down and listen to what she saying not just assume things like this” Jae Suk say.

“How did you get this photos anyway?” Jong Kook ask. “Someone send it to me” Kwang Soo said as he start to feel regret about saying all those things to Ha Na.

“See, it clearly someone wants you guys to have a fight” SukJin said as he shook his head. “! Now I feel bad. Ahhhh!!! What should I do now hyung?” He look at everyone. “Now, chill yourself. Go home and talk. Don’t be mad and please Kwang Soo. Listen to her.” Jae Suk say.

“Yeah, by the way give me the number. I’ll ask my friend help to find this anonymus person” Gary said. “Hyung, you had a friend who can trace the number?” HaHa ask with his shocked face. “I have some contact” He say.

Kwang Soo just sit there and drink again. The members just look at him. They know how mess it must be for him to be like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter