The Good News

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo just arrived home. He did come home late because he had a drink with Jong Kook. When he enter the house, SeoJun is watching the television all alone. “Ohh, welcome home hyung” SeoJun greet him with politely. Kwang Soo just smile and nod. He look around for Ha Na. SeoJun saw it. “Noona already asleep, she was waiting for you but she look so sleepy so I ask her to go to bed first. Mianhe hyung.” “Anii, it fine. Yeah, it late, she should go to bed at this time” Kwang Soo then took the empty place beside SeoJun. It showing his drama, It Okay It Love. “Yah! Why are you seeing this drama, come on change it” Kwang Soo say as he embarrasses with his kissing scene. SeoJun just laugh seeing Kwang Soo were blushing. “Ayee, come on SeoJun. Your noona will be mad if she saw this scene.” Kwang Soo trying to use Ha Na to get SeoJun change the chancel. “Hahhaa, hyung. Noona is already asleep.” Kwang Soo end up seeing himself in the television. “Hyung you were so good. Daebakk!” SeoJun keep praising him. Kwang Soo just smile and shook his head. “I still have a long way to go SeoJun”. SeoJun get up and took a beer for himself. “Hyung?” SeoJun ask him by shaking his beer bottle to Kwang Soo. “Anii thank you. I had a drink just now with Jong Kook hyung. They both keep talking and joking around.

Suddenly, they heard Ha Na yelled for SeoJun. “SeoJun!!” Kwang Soo and SeoJun look at each other before both of them running toward the bedroom. Kwang Soo is the first one who reach his bedroom. “Honey? what wrong?” Kwang Soo ask with his worried face. Ha Na is sitting on their bed while pressing her belly. She look up and Kwang Soo clearly saw her tears. Kwang Soo fasten his steps and hold her. “Oppa, it hurt” SeoJun then remembers when Ha Na  had her miscarriage, she had the same pain at her stomach. “Hyung, let take noona to hospital” Kwang Soo just nod his head. SeoJun quickly go and get the car ready. Ha Na still crying while holding at Kwang Soo arm. Kwang Soo quickly lift her and left to hospital. SeoJun is driving. Kwang Soo ask Ha Na. “Is it like the period pain?” Ha Na just nod. “But I’m not having my period now. I miss it last month and this month, that why I do the pregnancy test yesterday, but it was negative” Ha Na explain to Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo wrap his arm around Ha Na and kiss her forehead. “We almost there honey.” Kwang Soo quickly lift Ha Na and enter the emergency entrance. “Kwang Soo!” Someone yelled his name, he look around and saw Dong Hee. “What happen?” “She had a stomachache” Dong Hee quickly nod and called the nurse, soon there a doctor and nurse checking Ha Na. “Sir, sorry but you have to wait outside” the nurse say to Kwang Soo. He just nod and sigh. He quickly sit on one of the bench.

“Did you just get home?” Dong Hee say to Kwang Soo. “Ohh, yes. Then suddenly I heard she yelling for SeoJun. SeoJun and I was watching the television” Dong Hee just nod. He tapped Kwang Soo. “Don’t worry, she will be fine”. From a far, Kwang Soo saw SeoJun. He wave at him. “How noona,?” “Still receiving treatment” SeoJun just nod. He then greet Dong Hee. “Hyung, are you going home?” SeoJun ask Dong Hee. “Yeah, I just finish my shift ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter