Contractions

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na and Kwang Soo were cuddle in each other embrace as they watch the television together. Kwang Soo wrap his hand around Ha Na waist while Ha Na lean her head on his chest. Both of them were enjoying the movie Puck! that Kwang Soo act in. Kwang Soo were embarrassed to see himself acting but Ha Na insisted to watch the movie. “Sweetheart! You look so scary!” Ha Na say she look at Kwang Soo beside him. Kwang Soo just smile. “Anii!! Don’t beat my husband” Kwang Soo laugh seeing Ha Na reaction toward the movie.

“Ha Na, hahaha. It just acting. I’m not hurt at all” Kwang Soo comforting Ha Na when he saw there a sadness in her eyes in the scene where he gets beat up with the gangsters. Kwang Soo rubbed her arms and kiss her shoulders.

“Aigoo, poor my husband.” Ha Na say as she caress Kwang Soo face. “Urghhh! The blood look real. Oppa, you didn’t hurt your shoulder right?” Ha Na say as she flips Kwang Soo shirt. “Honey! Hahaha, nope. I’m all fine, but it does look real. I haven’t saw this movie myself”

Ha Na pouted when Kwang Soo laugh at her seeing her talking about the character he act in. “Oppa, you a mean guy! Please don’t be that guy. You look scary” Ha Na comment as the movies end. Kwang Soo shook his head and kiss the top of her head. “What? Do I look like that in real life?” Kwang Soo ask Ha Na. “Hmmmm, a bit.” Kwang Soo were shocked hearing Ha Na words.

“Jinjja? You feel like that? Mianheee” Kwang Soo say as he rubbed Ha Na big belly. “Eoo, like when you get angry that night before you go to Vietnam.” Ha Na say as she put her head down. “Mianhee, I do have quick temper actually” Ha Na just smile and peck his lips. “I know, but still I love you” “Gomawo for loving me” Ha Na just smile and caress his face with her thumb.

“Oppa, I’m thinking who going to be the strict parent. Is it you or me?” Ha Na ask Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo just laugh. “I don’t know. Maybe we should see who the soft heart and who is the strict one”

“I think both of you are strict” Both Ha Na and Kwang Soo look back and smile seeing SeoJun. “Yah! I’m a good person okay?” Ha Na say to SeoJun while rolling her eyes. ‘I didn’t say you wasn’t a good person, you were a good noona but a strict one too” SeoJun say while he sit at the sofa in front of them. “Really? She look feminine and all” SeoJun laugh hearing Kwang Soo words. “Wow! Noona you never show him our school album huh? Hyung, wait here I’ll take the photo album. Hahaha”

 “Yah! Yah! Don’t you dare!” SeoJun laugh and quickly made his way to his room. “Yah! Park SeoJun!” Ha Na yelled from the sofa. “Oppa, let go and grab something to eat huh?” Ha Na say as she pull Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo laugh seeing Ha Na like that. “Wait a minute okay, I really want to see the album photo.” “Ayee, oppa. I show you already remember?” Kwang Soo just shook his head and laugh.

“Hyung! this is when we in high school” SeoJun hand him the photo album. Ha Na just laugh when she saw the album. She sit beside Kwang Soo and hide her face at his shoulder. Kwang Soo take the album and he just laugh. “Honey, you look like SeoJun” Ha Na just laugh and shook her head. “I’m a bit rough for a girl back then” “Yeah, she like a nerd, tomboy and athlete in the school” “Well, how did you get back girly?” “It came naturally oppa”

Kwang Soo just laugh hearing SeoJun story about Ha Na in the past. Ha Na just sit there silently and sometimes laugh when she remember the story SeoJun told Kwang Soo.

“Arasso, that enough SeoJun. I’m tired. Keep it back this album and all” Ha Na say as she tapped SeoJun arm. “Arasso noona” SeoJun then keep all the albums and all. Ha Na suddenly felt sharp pain at her waist. She grabbed Kwang Soo arm. Kwang Soo look at her with his worried face. “What wrong honey?” “My waist” Kwang Soo hand immediately rub her waist. “Is it the time?” “Don’t think so, it just a normal backache” “Arasso, let go laying on bed. You should straighten your back” Kwang Soo held her hand and take her to their room. “Oppa, stay with me” Kwang Soo lay back on the bed and hug her while his hand massage her waist. Ha Na closed her eyes and bite her lips when the pain strike. After a few minute, Ha Na fall asleep. Kwang Soo slowly let go of her. He fix the blanket for her and then leave her to rest.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

“Baby, are you going to come out now?” Ha Na say as she rubbing her bump,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter