Being Weird

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 3 am when suddenly Ha Na awake. She suddenly feel really hungry. Haishh, I’ve been like this past few weeks, I must be getting a stress as I now realize that I was keep eating and eating. Ha Na slowly took a peek at Kwang Soo next to her. He looks really tired, and she doesn’t want to wake him up.  Kwang Soo had been sick this past few days. He keep throwing up and had a fever. That why Ha Na doesn’t want to disturb him. Of course she felt like craving many things but she know it impossible to go out at the time like this. Slowly, Ha Na moves Kwang Soo hand and get out from the bed. She walk really slow as she doesn’t want Kwang Soo to woke up. Ha Na then walk straight to the kitchen. She was humming happily as she skipped.

She open the fridge and see if there anything that she can eat. She decide to cook ramen. The ramen she bought for their party last week still have leave a few packets. Suddenly, someone tapped her. She were scream a bit, shocked. “Noona!” “! SeoJun don’t scared me like that!” Ha Na hit SeoJun at his arm. SeoJun feel a bit guilty as he saw Ha Na was were totally pale. SeoJun was renting at other place but sometimes he spend his night at their house, but recently Kwang Soo had ask him to move in with them. The reason Kwang Soo ask SeoJun to stay with them is, he doesn’t have to pay for his rent anymore and others is, if SeoJun stay with them, Kwang Soo does not worry too much to left Ha Na at home when he had drama filming or running man filming. Sometimes, their filming took 2 days where he need to spend his night at the filming site. Eventually SeoJun agree but with a condition, he pay for rent. Kwang Soo was not agree at first but eventually he gave in.

“Mianhe, I never meant to scare you” Ha Na then smile and shook her head. “Anii, it fine.” She smile to assure SeoJun she is fine. SeoJun decide to take a sit at the counter. “Noona, did you stressing about something?” “No, why?” “You seriously eat a lot now days” “Really? Don’t know I always feel hungry now day” “Noona, if you had something you stressing about, just tell me okay?” SeoJun say as he hug his noona. “Yah! Hand off me, you little!” “Hahaha, noona! wae?? Wargh beside eat a lot, you sure had a swing mood don’t you” Ha Na just laugh seeing SeoJun face. SeoJun then get up and took a beer. Both of them were chatting happily.

Meanwhile, Kwang Soo suddenly felt empty beside him. He sit up and look around. There no sign of Ha Na. Where did this lady go. Kwang Soo slowly get up, then he heard people talking downstairs and laughing. He also smell some ramen. He quickly go straight to the kitchen and found Ha Na and SeoJun happily talking and joking around while the ramen is still boiling.

Ha Na saw Kwang Soo, she quickly go to him. “ Ohh Oppa, did we wake you up? Mianhe?” Kwang Soo just shook his head and smile. “Anii, that is what woke me up” He point at the boiling ramen. “And I felt empty beside me” Ha Na just smile. She wrap his arm around his waist. “Mianhe, I didn’t meant to woke you up. I just feel hungry so some reason” “Hahaha, seriously honey?” Ha Na suddenly glare at Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo quickly brush her hair. “Anii, what I mean is, honey your eating habit is quite weird this past few weeks, you seems to be eating a lot more” Ha Na let go of Kwang Soo waist and walk away from him. “Yah! Are you saying I’m getting fat?” She say as she glare at Kwang Soo. “Anii, honey. I’m not saying you were getting fat. It just…” Kwang Soo lose his words. He quickly look at SeoJun and ask for help. SeoJun sit straight and chuckle. “Noona, what hyung was saying is, you were being weird this past few weeks, is this a side effect of your medicine?”

Ha Na just stood silently. She then look at them. “I don’t know, maybe. Hoon Jae did say I will have a side effect due to the medicine, yeah you were right. I maybe recall something he say like I will getting a lot of appetite. Know what it doesn’t matter. I’m hungry. Can I please eat this ramen?” She say to Kwang Soo and using her aego. Kwang Soo were chuckle. He does feel weird, Ha Na mood seems to be swing. One time she were mad then a second later she start to laugh again. Sometimes, she even getting emotional easily. “Yes, of course. You can eat it.” Ha Na just laugh after getting permission from Kwang Soo. She stick her tongue out to SeoJun. SeoJun just chuckle seeing his noona being childish at 4am. Ha Na humming happily while eating. She feed Kwang Soo too sometimes. Kwang Soo just let her feed him. SeoJun get up and took another bottle of beer for himself and Kwang Soo. Ha Na wasn’t a drinker, but sometimes she did getting drunk. “Noona, you want soju or beer?” “Anii, I’m not feeling like drink now days” SeoJun just sit back and watch his noona eat.

Ha Na has done eating. She then took out an ice cream. “Honey, are you sure you want to eat an ice cream at 4am?” “Hmmm” Ha Na say as she nod her head. She took a spoonful of ice cream and eat it. “Oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter