Stranger Guy

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It been a few days as Ha Na felt very tired in the morning. She were busy at the café today and she felt a bit healthy and decide that she doesn’t need to go and ask for the pills.

Ha Na were sitting at the back of the café and being totally into her works with the documents and all. She were focus in that when suddenly someone take a sit infront of her. She just let it be and think that it must be SeoJun. The person infront of her then suddenly clear his throat making Ha Na look up.

“Yes? Did I know you?” Ha Na ask politely as she doesn’t regoznice the person infront of her. “Hmmm, my name is Jongmin. I was actually just moved around this neighbourhood.” Ha Na still smile and nod politely. She really want to know who is the guy. He seems to be stutter. Suddenly he reach out his hand. “I already be here since few days ago and to be honest. I kind of like you. May we be friends?” Ha Na were shocked. She doesn’t know what to do.

“Hmmm, thank you for buying the coffee here. I’m married and have a daughter” Ha Na say politely. “Ohh, I’m sorry. It just that you were very beautiful and I thought you were single, I’m so sorry” He quickly apologizes. “So, is this your café?” He ask her, Ha Na smile and look at the guy. He seems to be a nice guy and Ha Na decide to be friends with him.

“Yes, it is indeed my café” He look around and Ha Na could see that he is just an innocent guy who trying to make friend with her.

“Errr, it seems like you were very busy. I’m sorry again. I really didn’t know you were married” He say. He quickly get up and seems to be a bit scared when he saw SeoJun is coming to them.

“This is my brother, we run this café together” Ha Na introduce them. SeoJun smile and nod to Jongmin.

“Well, I think I have been a very troublesome for you. I’m sorry and nice to meet you again” Ha Na nod her head and soon the guy leave.

SeoJun didn’t say anything but when the guy left he were smiling at Ha Na. “So, who is him?” “I don’t know, he just came here and said that he saw me, find me attractive ad decide to have a words with me” “Seriously? Didn’t he see your wedding ring?” SeoJun ask. “Why are you asking me kiddo.” Ha Na seems to be irritated with his question.

“Hahaha, noona. seriously couldn’t he see that you were big and fat and ugly?” SeoJun . “Yah! You punk!!” Ha Na said as she grab SeoJun hair. “How dare you said I’m fat!!” “Ahhh.. noona.. arasso. Mianhee.. it hurt! Yah!!” Ha Na let go of SeoJun hair while she looking very angry.  <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter