Dinner

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n : Okay, I know I have neglected this story for a while but I’m back and I maybe had a few changes. I had a different idea and I hope that you guys didn’t get confuse. I am so sorry. Maybe I’ll change a bit in the previous chapter. Kamsahamida. Sorry again guys, hope you guys keep supporting me. the reason why I had been away for a while is I had a final test and I’m really depressed for the exams as this is my final year in the college. I’m finally getting a Diploma guys!! Wish me luck okay? Thanks. Much love from me.

Girin_lover

 

Ha Na doesn’t feel so well this few days. Almost reach her third trimester made Ha Na more tired and exhausted. Ha Na were reading about the pregnancy books when suddenly Seojun came to her with a file and a few of papers.

“Noona,?” Seojun tapped Ha Na. Ha Na look up and saw Seojun staring at her. “Huh? What is it Seojun?” “Mianhee, about this.. “ Seojun sit beside Ha Na and show the documents about their café. Ha Na and Seojun were absorb with the discussion when suddenly Ha Na flinch when the baby kick. “Ohh, aigoo. Wae? Are you boring with the dissusion?” Ha Na say as she rubbed her baby bump. “Hahha, mianhee. Just a bit more okay?” Seojun look at Ha Na with smiles. “I can’t wait to see the baby” “Hahaha, oppa is excited too when I tell him about the baby gender” Ha Na laugh as she remember how excited Kwang Soo is when she accidently slipped the gender to Kwang Soo. It a girl but Ha Na and Kwang Soo were grateful as long as the baby is healthy.

Ha Na feel uncomfortable suddenly and tries to find a comfortable place for herself. “Noona? are you okay?” Seojun say as he held Ha Na arm and help her. It difficult for Ha Na to moves around because of her big belly and she always unstable.

“Yes I am just fine, just a bit tired. Let me take a nap here for a while. My waist is killing me” Ha Na say as she slowly lay her body on the sofa. “Urghh, I can’t climb the stairs right now” Ha Na say. “Noona, come and took a nap in my room. You don’t have to walk upstairs” “Ani, it fine. Just for a while” “Ayee, noona. you say your waist hurt. It will be more comfortable if you lay on a bed rather than the sofa”. Ha Na smile and finally nod. “Arasso” Seojun help Ha Na get up and held her to his room.

“Thank you my baby brother” Ha Na say when Seojun fixing the blanket. “Arasso, noona. Get some rest. Hye kid, stop playing for a while. Give mummy some rest okay?” Seojun say to Ha Na baby bump. Then Seojun left Ha Na in his room. He was thinking of asking Kwang Soo to swap their rooms. It quite hard for his sister to walk upstairs with her condition. It made Ha Na exhausted.

 

Seojun do a bit of the house chores as he and Kwang Soo forbidden Ha Na to do the stuff. It not like their house were in mess but Ha Na is very sensitive to dust and all. She couldn’t stand if the house were dusty then she will start sneezing and have rash. Seojun remember when they were in high school and they move to the new home, Ha Na had a rash all over her body because their store room hasn’t been clean for a while.

After doing the laundry, Seojun realize it almost dinner time, he slowly check on Ha Na and just smile as she is still in deep sleep. He then walk back into the kitchen and started to prepare their dinner when Kwang Soo suddenly call him. “Hello hyung” “Hye kiddo. Is Ha Na okay? I tried to called her but she seems to off her phone” “Ohh, noona is sleeping in my room, maybe she left her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter