An Affairs?

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na had her usually day at the café and it seems to be like a routine. Everyday exactly on 10am Jongmin will come and buy a coffee with a pastry for himself and they will had a few talking.

Jongmin had just moved around the neighbourhood and it seems like he from a country side before because he doesn’t really know Ha Na and Kwang Soo. After being told by Ha Na, that her husband is an actor only he knew that Ha Na were someone that very popular.

He is a nice guy and very innocent in talking. Ha Na had a fun talking with him. Ha Na did tell Kwang Soo that she had a new friend but she didn’t tell him that the new friend were a guy because Ha Na know Kwang Soo will be really jealous. He still jealous with Hoonjae after all the years.

So, as usually Jongmin come in and buy a drink. He sit infornt of Ha Na and they start having a conversation.

“So, when can I met this popular actor and a husband of my friend?” He ask “He kind of busy right now with the filming and all.” “Well, did you tell him you were being friend with me because I know this seems to be not right as you were someone else wife and mother. I really don’t want things to be misunderstanding”

“Yea, I know, well I’m sure to introduce you to him when he had time.” JOngmin just nod his head and smile. He look around and then excuse himself. “You know, I’m late. Let have a chat again tomorrow. I hope with your Kwang Soo shii this time” He said with his lovely smile.

“I try my best” Ha Na said. She were back to her works with the files and everything. She suddenly feel like someone is stalking her and looking at her. She stop her works and look around.

She then saw just a few people come in and greet her with politely. She felt like someone is looking at her and suddenly feel scared. She quickly grab her things and call for SeoJun.

 

At the same time, there someone who actually were taking pictures of Ha Na and Jongmin. It seems like she had a plan with the photos. When Jongmin exit the café, he had a strange feeling. But he just look at the girl and then just walk to his way.

It was actually Juha who was taking pictures of Ha Na and JOngmin. She smiled and nod her head. ‘Well lets see who get the best man’ She then send the pictures to someone.

“Good Luck with your marriage Kwang Soo” She laugh and smile as she think of her victory.

Juha then quickly made her way from the café as she saw Ha Na were scanning around and called for SeoJun.

She still had the smile on her face. ‘I’m going to get your so now husband Ha Na’

 

Meanwhile, Kwang Soo were busy at the filming set when suddenly his phone has a new text me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter