Started Apart

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na has started working again at the café. After trying a few month, So-eul finally has adapted the situation where her both parents are working and she has to be send to the day care. Since Ha Na is getting back to work, she has started being so busy same goes to Kwang Soo.

It a normal morning in the house as Kwang Soo has filming and only come back when the sun is appear then left again in the evening. Ha Na done the house chores before she finally look up and realize that she need to start getting ready. Ha Na walk to So-eul room. She enter the room slowly and knee on the side of the bed. Ha Na kiss and caress So-eul face slowly.

“Sweetie, I’m so sorry but it time to wake up.” So-eul just stirs around for a while. “Wakie wakie sweetie” “Hmmmmm….” So-eul slowly open her eyes. “Mommy is sorry.” Ha Na say as she rubbed So-eul back. “Mommy will be home early today. I’ll fetch you as soon as I finish my work okay?” Ha Na tries to calm the toddler as she started to cry. “Daddy~?” “Hmmm, daddy is busy today.” “I want daddy..” Ha Na sigh as the request from the toddler. She knew that the toddler miss her father since Kwang Soo has been so busy lately. It makes Ha Na wonder actually that he always has a job to be settle even if it on the weekend. After a few minutes of trying, finally Ha Na success in calming the baby. She quickly get the toddler ready to be send to the day care.

Ha Na then send So-eul to the day care. “Mommy will be really quick. As soon as I finish my work I will come here and fetch you okay?” So-eul just nod her head. She wrap her small arm around Ha Na neck. Ha Na smile as she kiss the toddler cheek. After send So-eu inside she enter her car and sit in there for awhile. Actually she know something is not right between Kwang Soo and herself. “Is it maybe because we both were busy?” She thought to herself. Ha Na seems to realize something that not right between both of them. It happen since last month, she started to working again and getting busy everyday same goes to Kwang Soo. He even travel around this lately. Ha Na just sigh as she getting a text. She then hurried and drive away from So-eul day care.

 

Meanwhile Kwang Soo just come home, he enter the home which is quiet. He slowly walk up to his bedroom and laid his body on the bed. He close his eyes and took his phone. He then tries to call Ha Na. “Haishhh..” Kwang Soo just sigh as the phone call go through the mail voice. Ha Na must be busy at the café. Kwang Soo wasn’t against the idea that Ha Na is started working again. He just never thought that he will be feel neglected by her. Kwang Soo shook his head and tries to sleep. He is very exhausted since the filming just ended. He has another filming in the evening. This is what make both of them slowly being apart. Ha Na is at work when Kwang Soo came home and opposite. Kwang Soo tries to forget their problems and just want to take a nap right now.

 

Ha Na is taking a break. Her eyes couldn’t take it anymore after settling all the documents. SeoJun come closer and sit next to her. “Noona, don’t push yourself. You look extremely tired.” SeoJun now has move out from their house. He said that he want to give Ha Na some privacy with her family. He slowly massage his sister, “So how hyung? I haven’t see him in a while.” “Errr, he fine I guess. Well getting busier and busier everyday” SeoJun just look at his sister with a weird expression. ‘Is everything okay? You don’t sound so good noona?” “I don’t know, we were both busy and maybe that why I felt that sometimes there no more any sparkle?” Ha Na said as she look at SeoJun. “Yah! Noona. what are you talking about? If you know the problem is that you guys were so busy. Cut down some of these work. I can handle this noona.” Ha Na sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter