Separated Temporary

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month with the incident. Ha Na had spend the most time at home. She still had the guity feeling and always look gloomy. Kwang Soo notice it even when she pretend like she were happy. Kwang Soo always tries his best to support Ha Na and give her motivation to continue her life.

Ha Na has change a bit and she always avoided Kwang Soo. She still had the guilty feeling and that made her cannot move on. However, Kwang Soo never tired of taking care of her. He know that Ha Na were crying every night silently. She lost weight and avoided most people.

Ha Na act like she tough but Kwang Soo know that she will cry in silently every night before goes to bed, repeatly saying her sorry.

Ha Na feel sorry for Kwang Soo but it just that she cannot help it. She will always feel guilty and had a feeling of running away from everyone.

It was a normal day as Ha Na were just checking mails, there a few emails that she need to settle. So-eul were absorb with the cartoon and just enjoy playing with herself. As Ha Na look at the mails, there is one email that make her interested. She look around for Kwang Soo, and after making sure he was not around Ha Na quickly open and read the email. It seems like very confidential as she were starled when Kwang Soo called her. “Hei. Everything fine?” “Ouhh? Yeah… I mean yes. A lot of emails, but well it you know” Kwang Soo just nod his head. Somehow, he feels a bit suspicious. “Do you want to go out?” Ha Na just look at him. She doesn’t feel like going out and meeting people, but she feel bad as Kwang Soo must be boring and it was unfair for him. This is the only time he had to spend with So-eul but because she doesn’t want to meet people, Kwang Soo were also being stuck at home.

Seeing Ha Na reaction, Kwang Soo knew that she don’t want to go outside. “It okay, if you don’t want. I’m just asking. No worry okay?” He said as he smile. “Daddy~” “Ouh, wow.. that a nice drawing but it will be nicer if you don’t draw on the wall sweetie” Kwang Soo said as he pinch So-eul chubby cheek. Ha Na just look at them, she is happy with this but somehow the guilty feeling she had towards Kwang Soo making them a bit cold.

Even in bedroom, it was the most uncomfortable moment for her. She always pretend to be asleep when Kwang Soo came in. It just that she were having a depression and they said it normal for woman who lost their baby but deep down Kwang Soo know that it was more of guilty feeling she had for him.

Ha Na were snap out from her daydreaming when she heard the laugh of So-eul and Kwang Soo. Her eyes were fixed at the email. She look at Kwang Soo, she had a tears in her eyes. I hope you forgive me oppa.

Ha Na hand start to typing as she reply the email. At the end of the email. Her eyes were fixed at the words she were writing. ‘Yes, I accept the offer’ before she hit the button send. Ha Na look up and took a breath. Now it just the times to tell Kwang Soo about the detail. She really hope Kwang Soo will let her go.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Kwang Soo is in his mini office, he doesn’t really had a work to do. He were just flipping the pages of the script. He actually get a feeling that Ha Na were uncomfortable with him in the same room so he will always pretend that he had a work to do so that Ha Na could go and sleep first. Kwang Soo were yawning as he look around. He took off his glasess before rubbing his eyes.

Suddenly there a knock and Kwang Soo were shocked as he saw it was Ha Na. She were smiling at him. “Oppa, can I come in?” “Yes, of course” Kwang Soo imeediately sit up straight and smile. He think that Ha Na had finally come back to him.  

Ha Na seems to be a bit flustered as she saw Kwang Soo happy face. “Oppa, I have something to tell you” “What is it?” Ha Na slowly pull out her right hand. There a letter and somehow Kwang Soo had a bad feeling. He start to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter