The Mother Instinct

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the misunderstanding photos, Kwang Soo has been officially introduce to Jongmin by Ha Na. She doesn’t want Kwang Soo to have a doubt in her again and actually Jongmin is an author. He always moved around as he want to get an inspired to write his book.  

They were back together as before with no suspicious and doubt to each other. Ha Na and Kwang Soo were now just hoping that they know who actually took the photo.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Ha Na just woke up as she felt nausea and quickly went inside the bathroom. After throwing up, Ha Na slowly get up and wash her face. She suddenly touch her stomach and frown. Ha Na went out from the bathroom and start lifting her shirt up and observe it at the mirror.

“I have a tummy.. I’m so fat right now” She said as she keep turning around to see the other side.

“Hye, honey… what are you doing?” Kwang Soo ask with his sleepy face. Ha Na quickly turn around and jump to the bed. “Oppa, did I gain some weight? I have a tummy. I’m so fat right now. Huhuhu” she were whining infront of Kwang Soo.

“No, you weren’t fat. Beside if you do gain some weight. It okay… you still cute anyway” Kwang Soo say as he smile and didn’t realize the expression of Ha Na face were changing.

“Ouhhh, that was so sweet. Thank you for your lies, and you called me fat!” Ha Na said as she throw a pillow to Kwang Soo. She pull the duvet and pull it until her head. Kwang Soo were shocked. “what the heck? Honey.. I’m not saying your were fat. Gosh..”

Kwang Soo pull down the duvet and were shocked as he saw Ha Na were crying. “What wrong?” “I miss my mother..” She said as she were crying. Kwang Soo sigh. “Shhhhh…” He tries to calm Ha Na down. “Then should we go and visit Eomoni?” Kwang Soo said as he referring to the cemetery. Ha Na look at him and nod. “I miss my parents” “Okay, let go and visit eomoni and abeoji” Ha Na smile and peck his lips. “I love you” “I know” Kwang Soo said as he wink. Kwang Soo said as he reach his hand out to Ha Na. They start getting ready to visit her parents.

Ha Na were so quiet in the car, they were on their way to Kwang Soo parent house after they visit the cemetery. So-eul seems to know that her mother were upset. So-eul were shocked as she saw Ha Na were crying so badly. She didn’t understand but she know that must made Ha Na so hurt as she were crying so badly.

“Hye there sweetie. Everything okay? you were so quiet” Kwang Soo ask his daughter, So-eul smile and nod her head. “Mommy~” Ha Na turn around as she heard So-eul calling for her. “Yes, sweetie. What is it?” “Are you okay mommy?” Ha Na smile and nod her head. “Yes I am.” Ha Na say as she reach her hand to So-eul. Ha Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter