House Warming Party

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo and Ha Na has been married for 6 months. Kwang Soo has been busier after they got married and Ha Na has decide to just be a housewife. But she still go to the café sometimes to see how the café going. Seojun has made the café become more successful. Ha Na in the same time, still in the process to open a boutiques with Jihyo.

Kwang Soo woke up a bit early today as he will throw a house warming party. Ha Na and Kwang Soo has decide to sell their apartment and buy a house under both of their name. Today is the first time they will have a guest in their new house. It was a bungalow with a large backyard. ( Just imagine it like the roommate house, I really like that house actually. Hehe)

Kwang Soo woke up and smile as he saw Ha Na sleeping in his arm. He kiss her forehead. Kwang Soo movement seems to awake Ha Na. Ha Na slowly open her eyes. She smile and greet Kwang Soo. “Morning hubby” “Morning wifey” Ha Na keep snuggle closer to Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo just chuckle seeing Ha Na. “Why are you like this today? Hmm..” Kwang Soo say as he try to let go of Ha Na hug. Ha Na being a teaser that morning just tighten her hug. “Oppa, saranghae” Kwang Soo smile and slowly wrap his hand around Ha Na waist. After dating for 2 years and married with Ha Na 6 months, Kwang Soo already knew too well of Ha Na behavior. If she suddenly being clingy and say cheesy words to Kwang Soo, it means she had somethings in her mind.

“What is it honey? Not feeling well hmm?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter