JYP

I love my Family (family au)

Hey everyone did you miss me? of course not well sorry for not updating last week but i was busy, this week i turned 19 im so old now and i started classes in uni again ://; , and i strted working out my body is in pain as i write this, so this chapter goes to my little sister, thats sick, and i cant be with her so i hope this can make her smile, and thanks everyone for reading this story it has over 3k view i cant believe that and thank you for all the sweet comments im glad you like this story, i try to reply to all the comments >//<


Jaebum was on his desk pretending to work when he was really checking his Facebook, updating his status and profile picture, with the selfies he took on Saturday with his friends.

“Jaebum, are you done with the reports?” Jaebum’s boss and father in law, Jinyoung Park Senior aka JYP the rich owner of JYP enterprises said coming close to him. Making Jaebum change the window on his computer.

“Yes sir.” Jaebum said politely.

“Bring them.” JYP said while going to his office.

“Yes sir,” JB said while following the other to his office.

Jyp sat in his seat while he starred at his son in law.

“Let me be frank with you Jaebum, I’ve never like you.” JYP started to say. “Since the moment you came to my house with those widescreen eyes and that I’m so hot and chic personality. I knew you weren’t enough for my baby.”

Jaebum tried really hard to not roll his eyes at his boss. “I am hot and chic.” He thought while showing a blank expression.

“I tried liking you, but you have such a terrible personality. I even invited you over to play golf, but you at it. And then I invited you to play tennis and you also at it. I really tried to like you but you’re terrible at everything I like.”

“Sorry for not being good at the lame old rich man sports you like.” Jaebum thought while showing a blank expression.

“And then you proposed to my Jinyoung and took him to live in some poor area.”

“It’s actually a really good neighborhood you jerk.” Jaebum thought. “I wonder if I could get away with murdering this guy. I mean I could get Puppy-face to do it for me, then he’ll pay for the crime. That’s actually a brilliant idea. I’m such a genius.”

“To be honest I was hoping Junior and you would’ve gotten divorced by now. I mean I don’t get how my perfect Junior ended up with such an imperfect man like you.”

“Well I’m gorgeous, I have a great sense of style and humor and I rock your son’s world in the bed. Plus I make him happy. But of course you don’t value that. God you sure do love hearing yourself talk. Hmm I wonder if we’re gonna play b-ball this weekend, Kris will want to, but I just want to chill and drink beer. Maybe I can convince them to go to a bar instead.” Jaebum thought while ignoring his boss completely, an ability he had developed over years of hearing the exact same thing over and over again.

“So I decided to use my final move. To finally get rid of you.” JYP said as he slid and envelope on the desk towards JB, Who just stared at it questionably.

“Are you trying to buy me so I can divorce my husband?” JB asked as he took the envelope and opened it and saw a check for a million dollars. “Is this just for the month or is it actually it? I thought I was worth more than a million.”

“You’re such an arrogant piece of…” JYP started to say but JB just stood up and placed the envelope back on the desk.

“Look I know you’ve never liked me, but I already told you a million times, I love your son. And no amount of money can drive me away from him and ill really appreciate it if you’d just accept me as Jinyoung’s husband and the father of your grandkids.” JB said with a serious face, looking like the lead in some cheesy k-drama fighting for his love.

“It’s been weeks since I’ve seen the kids, hmm widescreen invite me over for dinner. I’ll be ready to leave at six, we’ll go together to eat at your house.” JYP said ignoring JB’s serious statement and paying more attention on his cellphone. “You may leave widescreen go back to work. I don’t pay you to just stand there.”

JB just walked out of his boss’s office back to his desk and took out his phone and started to text his friends.

 

 

 

Group Chat:AWESOMESWAGSMEXYDADSQUAD

~JB~

Guys im screwed my boss is coming over to dinner TTWTT

SAVE ME!!!

S.Coups >///<

Hyung whats wrong???

R u ok?

Im here for u

 


*GalaxyKris*

Stop overeacting

~JB~

Puppy~ youre my new best friend

TTWTT

Youre the only one who cares about me 7-7

F@#k u kris

S.Coups >///<

Aww hyung TTuTT thank u

Youre my friend too

But really whats going on???

LEO

His boss is his father in law and he hates him

I actually agree with Kris

Stop whining

~JB~

HYUNG YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE!!

*GalaxyKris*

;p

Just it

~JB~

Kris hyung youre the worst hyung ever

RAPMON <3

What?

I wake up from my nap

And find all these messeges

Whats going on?

GalaxyKris

Nothing much

Jb is just being a baby 7-7

~JB~

No im not

Ramon

Jyp is coming over TTWTT

RAPMON<3

RAMON?

IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE ME?!

Oh its just that

~JB~

WHATDOYOUMEAN JUST THAT

S.Coups >///<

Hyung relax everything will be alright

:)

LEO HAS LEFT THE GROUP

~JB~

But puppy hes so annoying

And he hates me

He really hates me ;u;

Someone add leo

RAPMON<3 HAS ADDED LEO TO AWESOMESWAGSMEXYDADSQUAD

RAPMON<3

Leohyung if u leave we’ll just add you again

And again

And again

OwO

LEO

…….

~JB~

HELLO BACK TO MY PROBLEM

*GalaxyKris*

JUST GROW A PAIR

NOW GO BACK TO WORK

IM BUSY TwT

“Stupid Kris-hyung, just cause his life is so perfect. I hate him. ”JB thought as e pouted. He then started to watch videos about cats on YOUTUBE. At six he went to the parking lot to go back home. There he saw his boss waiting for him wearing his blue aviator shades and grey scarf with his trench coat.

“Widescreen you’re late as usual. Its 6:05, I said at 6 sharp.” Jyp said as he glared at JB who just opened his car.

“Isnt this car bad for the environment? Don’t you care about the environment?” JYP went on saying making JB internally want to kill himself.

While JYP started ranting again nonstop, on how selfish JB was towards the environment and how he should buy a better car, Jb the radio and started to play some random rap song.

“I can’t believe you’re listening to this garbage. Do you let my poor grandkids listen to this? What kind of an example are you giving them? …..”

Throughout the whole ride, Jyp would do what he does best, judge every little thing Jaebum would do. No matter how small, JYP would use it and tear him up for it.

Then after what seemed like an eternity, they finally arrived at Jaebum’s humble abode. He opened the door to his house while JYP was criticizing his terrible driving skills. They entered to the living room.

“Kids, your Grandpa came to visit.” JB said hoping the kids will distract his boss.

All the kids ran to meet their grandfather.

“Grandpa!! Long time no see old man!!”Jackson yelled while jumping up and down while wearing his too big for his head snapback.

“Jackson, I’ve told you a million times call me Uncle Jinyoung.” Jyp said while taking off Jackson’s hat.

“But you’re my grandpa not my uncle.” Jackson answered.

“Grandpa did you bring us something?!!” Bambam asked as he hugged his grandfather’s leg.

“Of course I did BamBam, here you go.” He said while giving him a bag of almonds.

“Seeds?”Bambam asked confused. “Grandpa you’re rich you can afford more than just seeds.”

“They’re almonds, they’re good for you.”

“Hi grandpa.”Youngjae said while smiling.

“Aw baby Youngjae, as always so cute.”

Yugyeom just waved at his grandpa as he continued drinking from his sippy cup, that little cute action melted JYP’s heart.

“Hey Grandpa.”Mark said while yawning.

“Mark, my favorite, looking as dashing as ever, when you grow up you could become a model.”

Mark just stared at his grandpa uninterested in the offer.

“Hey dad, what are you doing here?” Jinyoung asked confused seeing his dad there.

“I came to visit you Junior and the kids.”

“Oh that’s great, I’ll just be finishing dinner.” Jinyoung said as he left.

“Shame on you, you have my son living in this shack and treating him like your maid, while you do nothing all day.” Jyp said towards JB who just rolled his eyes totally annoyed.

“Grandpa play with me!” Jackson said trying to get JYP’s attention.

“Of course Jackson. What game do you want to play? Puzzles? Mahjong?”

“I wanna play horsey.” Jackson said while smiling.

“This is a job for you widescreen. After all he is your son.” JYP said while smiling and patting JB’s back.

JB silently groaned and got on all fours while Jackson climbed on top of him and rode him like a horse.

“Faster horsey!”

“Jackson I swear to god if you weren’t my son id…” Jaebum thought as his back was starting to give out. “What does Jinyoung feed these kids??”’

Meanwhile JYP just stared at JB while laughing and holding Yugyeom.

“Grandpa why do you call dad widescreen?” Mark asked JYP.

“Because your dad has very small eyes.”

“But you have small eyes too.” Mark answered.

JYP just stared at Mark while Mark the TV and started watching One Punch Man.

After a while Bambam and Youngjae joined Jackson on Jaebum’s back.

“Why are my kids so heavy??”

JYP went to the kitchen to talk to his son, while he left Yugyeom with Mark.

“Hey son….”

“Dad please don’t. I know where you’re going. I love Jaebum, we’re happy, I’m not moving back with you.” Jinyoung said before his dad could start.

“I know that, even though I don’t like that guy for you, I’ll stop insisting. I wanted to talk about Bambam’s birthday party.” Jyp lied.

“Yeah right….”

Jaebum was on the floor while his kids were jumping around him.

“You know widescreen if you’d actually take care of yourself and stop eating burgers all the time.  By the way Junior, he eats junk food at work. You’d be able to play with your kids. When I was your age I was able to carry all my kids on my back…..” JYP started to nag JB once again.

“You’re cheating on your diet JB? You said you’d be healthier this year…” Junior started nagging his husband.

“Someone, anyone just kill me now.”