Hot chocolate

I love my Family (family au)

hi guys heres me trying to keep true to my word i hope you guys enjoy this short fluff chapter please comment and subscribe


Hakyeon was not happy, at all. He had spent weeks planning for this family picnic to see the cherry blossoms. He had even made Jin make his and the kids favorite foods. He had bought the perfect spring outfits and even made the perfect spring road trip playlist. All his efforts were destroyed with the gloomy rain.

“Oh Mr. Weatherman, why are you always lying? You promised me a sunny and cool weekend not this!” Hakyeon muttered bitterly and Taekwoon just patted his back comforting his husband.

“Aw its raining!” Hyuk complained looking outside the window. “I wanted to go see the pink flowers.”

“Don’t worry Hyuk ill use my vampire powers to stop the rain.” Jaehwan exclaimed while chanting rain rain go away while pointing at the sky.

“What are we gonna do now, mommy?” Hongbin asked his mom.

“Well who needs pink flowers? We can have a picnic right here!” Hakyeon exclaimed.

“Really?” Wonshik asked.

“Yes we have everything we need besides it way warmer inside here! We´ll eat yummy food and play fun games!” Hakyeon exclaimed making the best of the situation.

“So do I stop using my vampire powers?” Jaehwan asked.

“Yeah sweetie don’t tire yourself.” Hakyeon said. “How about we make a fort!”

“YAY A FORT!” The kids exclaimed happily.

“Taekwoonie help them make a fort ill get the food and some extra snacks.” Hakyeon said towards Leo who just nodded.

Taekwoon took pillows and sheets while his kids were being loud chatting away about how mom always has the best ideas. While he set up the fort in their living room big enough for all of them to be in

“Cool! Dad you made the fort so fast!” Wonshik exclaimed.

“Remember dad is a vampire!” Jaehwan reminded his younger brother.

Taekwoon just smiled at his kids looking at the fort in awe, he truly enjoyed seeing his kids happy.

They entered the fort and lied down talking about how cool the fort was. In a few minutes later Hakyeon appeared with the picnic baskets and with some drinks.

“Wow this looks great.” Hakyeon exclaimed.

“I know right mommy. Dad built this in like 1 minute!” Jaehwan exclaimed excitedly.

“oh really sweetie!” Hakyeon said while smiling yeah.

“Mom I’m hungry what’s the food?” Hongbin asked.

“Well let’s see.” Hakyeon said while opening the picnic basket. “We have yummy sandwiches and fried chicken bites, fruits, and some cookies.”

Taekwoon helped Hakyeon giving their kids food, while Hakyeon was setting up the ambience by playing some spring and cheery tracks mostly girl group’s songs.

“Mom did you make this?” Wonshik asked while eating his sandwhich.

“Of course I did!”

“But why does it taste so good?” Jaehwan asked and Hakyeon just stared at him.

Taekwoon just started laughing and Hakyeon glared at him.

“He gets the brutally honest thing from you.” Taekwoon argued.

“Aw Hyukie you’re so cute!” Hakyeon said turning his attention to his youngest and ignoring his husband.

“I know!” Hyuk said with a bright smile while he continued munching on his sandwich.

“Dad look!” Jaehwan exclaimed trying to get his dad attention and Jaehwan was playing with juice boxes straws pretending to be a walrus.

Taekwoon giggled.

“DAD LAUGHED! I DID IT!” Jaehwan exclaimed happily.

After lunch they started playing some random games where Taekwoon always lost.

“Dad is bad at this games!” Woshik giggled and Taekwoon just rustled his hair.

“He’s right you at games that aren’t sports.” Hakyeon agreed.

“Daddy! I forgot to tell you, yesterday at school Baekhyun told us that Uncle Kris is a goblin!” Hongbin said excitedly. This caused Hakyeon to scoff and laugh uncontrollably.

“Oh he wishes he could be as fine as Gong Yoo.” Hakyeon mumbled between laughter.

“Oh really?” Taekwoon asked pretending to be interested.

“Yeah didn’t you know?”

“My vampire sensors didn’t pick it up.” Taekwoon replied.

“Those copycats! You’re the original dad.” Jaehwan said while hugging his dad tightly.

Hakyeon laughed and stood up.

“Who wants hot chocolate?” he asked sweetly.

“ME!!!!” the kids exclaimed happily.

“Me.” Taekwoon said softly.

Hakyeon just smiled and left. He came back with a tray with warm hot chocolate with little marshmallows.

“Thank you mommy.” Jaehwan said while taking one of them and giving it to one of his little brothers.

“Can we do this again mommy?” Hongbin asked while drinking his hot chocolate.

“Sure thing baby.” Hakyeon replied.

The kids drank the hot chocolate quickly and soon after they starting getting sleepy and without warning the all drifted to a deep sleep.

“Aren’t they adorable?” Hakyeon whispered while softly patting Hyuk’s hair, he was sleeping in his arms.

“Yeah they got that from you too.” Taekwoon said softly.

Hakyeon just smiled.

“Hey Taekwoon.”

“Yeah.”

“Love you.”

“Love you more.”

“Love you even more.”

“…..love you infinity.”

“Darn it you win.”