Hair pt 2

I love my Family (family au)

Sorry for not uploading i was in exams last week but now im on vacations, i passed with flying colors but ive been really lazy lately, my sister helped me with this chapter a lot, basically everything. So i wanted to let you guys know that i might be making another q/a soon to but like ill give you heads up a few days before so you can submit all your questions, it doesnt matter if you participated before you can still participate in this one and ask questions~~

Btw im in love with got7 and 2pm and mobb(winkon in general tbh) and blackpink and oh my girl and epik high lately <3

comment subscribe and upvote <3

ill try to upload more but ....laziness, procrastination, american horror story and a long list of kdramas might stop me hope you enjoy <3

and thanks to my sister for helping me with this chapter and the last

Btw i loved Hard Carry and Promise, both got7 and 2pm albums are amazing <3 plus cant wait for bts


The dad squad were just there hanging out at their usual spot. Talking about mindless things.

“Guys I’m finally getting my debut!” Mino exclaimed excited.

“Yay!” Seungcheol exclaims and the rest just clapped.

“So what’s your debut song?” Jaebum asked.

“Haha I’ll give you guys an exclusive preview.” Mino exclaimed with a goofy smile on his face. “It’s a y song called Body.”

Mino took out his phone and started playing his song.

“Why are you talking about my mom?” Kris asked Mino.

“Yeah and my daddy?” Namjoon asked.

“You dummies. Darrii as in legs.” Mino explained.

“You need to work on your pronunciation.” Namjoon said.

“This song is really good hyung!” Seungcheol said happily.

“Yeah who were you thinking of while writing it?” Namjoon asked.

“Of Jinwoo obviously!” Mino answered.

“THAT’S MY BROTHER YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT YOU !” Bobby exclaimed angrily.

“Well he’s my husband and he’s an adult and the father of my children.” Mino argued.

“It’s still gross.” Bobby complained.

“Just a small question Mino…Aren’t you going to get a better haircut for your debut? Because to be honest, you look like a hobo and YG doesn’t do hobo.” Namjoon asked while staring at Mino’s dreadful hairstyle.

“Those were the same words Mr. Yang said before he kicked me out of his office.”          Mino pouted. “Well, yeah. I’m going to go to the stylist later today because we’re going to start filming my MV.”

“Are you going to Daesung’s?” Bobby asked and Seungcheol stared at them for a while before speaking up.

“Take me with you!” Seungcheol demanded while everyone started at him.

“Why?” Bobby and Mino asked in unison.

“Because I demand retribution! He made everyone else y and I looked like a potato next to them and he didn’t cut my hair because “I already looked good” but I didn’t.” Seungcheol replied.

“You do know that you sounded really petty right now?”

“Yeah but I don’t care. Let’s go!” Seungcheol demanded.

“Did you guys give him weed?” Mino stared at the others.

“No, we just gave him the usual from our stash.” Jaebum replied.

“What stash?” Mino asked confused.

“It’s just a bunch of Snickers and candies since JB’s wife doesn’t let him do junk food.” Bobby answered.

“We promote obesity, diabetes and heart diseases.” Leo said.

“Exactly, what hyung said.” Namjoon said.

“Let’s go!” Seungcheol demanded. And soon the dad squad found themselves at Daesung’s once more.

“Me first!” Seungcheol dashed to one of the chairs.

“Nice to see you guys again, Bobby’s friends and Mino.” Daesung smiled before making his way to Seungcheol.

“Make me y!” Seungcheol said before Daesung asked what he wanted.

“Alright even though your hair is so nice.” Daesung sighed in disappointment. He hated cutting beautiful and perfect hair.

Before(this is Daesung vision, all of the before will be in Daesung's vision)

After (normal)

“I’M BEAUTIFUL!” Seungcheol yelled as he saw himself. His blond hair matched his style so well and he loved the haircut that Daesung gave him.

“I know.” Daesung smiled. “Who’s next?”

“Me.” Mino said as he sat down on the chair. “Make me look rich.”

“I’ll try to get rid of your hobo style.” Daesung said even though it sounded more for himself than to Mino.

Before(Im sorry mino, my sister chose it)

After

“I knew you would make me look rich. I look so fancy.” Mino complemented Daesung as he looked at himself in the mirror.

“You look way better now, Mino.” Namjoon and Jaebum said.

“Ramon, you should get your hair done. You’re regressing to -8 again.” Jaebum teased Namjoon.

“I was going to anyways. I want to look beautiful for my Jin.” Namjoon said. “Make me an 8 again, Daesung.”

“Of course you will.”

Before

After

“I’M GORGEOUS AGAIN!” Namjoon overreacted.

“Don’t push it.” All of the dad squad and Daesung said.

“Thanks.”

“I’m getting my hair dyed again and there’s nothing you idiots can do about it!” Kris proclaimed as he sat down on the chair looking as though he wasn’t going to move from there.

“But you looked so good in black, hyung.” Seungcheol said.

“If you can get your hair dyed then I can get mine dyed.” Kris retorted before looking at Daesung. “I leave my hair in your care.”

“It’s in good hands.” Daesung said.

Before

After

“HYUNG. YOU LOOK SO GOOD!” Everyone reacted to Kris’ new hair. Bobby and Mino were touching it as though it was going to break.

“Thank you Daesung.”

Leo just sat down on the chair looking at the mirror.

“Okay, I’ll make you more handsome.” Daesung proclaimed trying to make conversation with Leo but only got a thumbs up.

Before

After

“Leo, you look awesome.” Everyone complemented Leo who looked very satisfied with his hairstyle.

“Me!” Bobby sat down excited on the chair.

“But I don’t wanna.” Daesung pouted.

“Hyung!” Bobby whined.

“Just kidding.”

Before

After

“You look normal, Bobby.” Mino said.

“Zip it.”

“Well, I’m going to succumb to peer pressure and get my hair done.” Jaebum said as he sat down on the chair. “Just do it. Though I will always look good in any style.”

Before

After

“OMG, you look amazing JB!” Mino exclaimed.

“I know.” Jaebum replied in a cocky way.

“Well, thanks for everything hyung! We’ll see you another day.” The dad squad said their goodbyes to Daesung and his assistants after paying.

No more than five minutes passed before the mom squad stepped a foot into the salon.

“Hey hyung, I got you some new clients!” Hanbin said.

“Your husband was just here. Like five minutes ago, right Jisoo?” Daesung informed excitedly while his assistant nodded her head.

“With his stupid friends, I presume.” Hanbin said before looking at the rest of the mom’s. “Who wants to go first?”

“ME!!!!!” Hakyeon screeched as he sat down on the chair. “Make me the prettiest in the land!”

“Whatever you say, evil queen- I mean paying customer.” Daesung chortled.

Before

After

“I am the fairest in the land! Bow down Kibum!” Hakyeon yelled in joy as he admired his new hair. “You’re now my new stylist.”

“Oh no- I mean thank you.” Daesung smiled. “Next?”

“Who should go next?” The moms asked between each other.

“I’ll go.” Jeonghan said as he said down on the chair. “Listen up Mr. Daesung, I don’t want you touching nor cutting my beautiful long hair so please dye it.”

“Of course.” Daesung said.

Before

After

“Fake cheonsa, this color looks so good on you.” Hakyeon confessed as he touched Jeonghan’s hair in an entranced way.

“Thank you Mr. Daesung.”

“It’s Kang Daesung but okay. You have such nice hair.” Daesung complemented Jeonghan.

“I’ll go next.” Jinwoo said as he sat down on the chair.

“Ah Jinwoo. Have you ever dyed your hair?” Daesung asked and received a no as a reply. “Well, you’re going to look even more beautiful when I’m done.”

Before

After

“You’re too good for Mino, hyung.” Hanbin teased.

“He knows it.” Jin smiled as he noticed Jinwoo’s tiny smile.

“How about you, beautiful God?” Daesung asked as he noticed Jin who looked quite confused.

“No, thank you. I’m just watching.” Jin said before being pushed by Junmyeon towards Daesung. “Curse you hyung.”

“No, it’s on the house. Yours is too, Jinwoo.” Daesung said as he sat Jin down on the chair. “Trust me with your hair.”

“He does that every time he meets someone pretty.” Jisoo revealed. “I got it for free.”

“How old are you?” Hakyeon asked. “You look thirteen.”

“I’m 20.” Jisoo admitted.

“Where do you hide the fountain of youth?” Hakyeon asked shocked while the rest of the mom’s had dropped their jaws. Jisoo simply smiled in embarrassment.

Before

After

“My masterpiece!” Daesung exclaimed as he finished with Jin’s hair. Everyone looked shocked. Junmyeon laughed at his brother’s shocked face.

“Hyung, I look weird.” Jin confessed.

“It’s just your eyes trying to assimilate your ethereal beauty.” Daesung answered in an enamored tone.

“Hanbin, its your turn.” Daesung said as Jin walked away from the chair.

“Let’s do this.”

“Just a tiny inoffensive question.” Daesung started.

“Can I make you bald?” Daesung proceeded to show him a razor.

“Do you want a broken wrist and black eye?” Hanbin threatened him.

“You’re not fun.” Daesung replied.

BEFORE

AFTER

“Wow, Hanbin! You look great.” Jinwoo smiled at him.

“I always look great. But thanks hyung.” Hanbin smiled.

“Junmyeon, it’s your turn.” Hakyeon pushed him to the chair.

“Have you ever dyed it?” Daesung asked.

“No…. my husband likes to dye his hair. I’ve never tried it before.” Junmyeon revealed.

“Well, I’m going to take a risk and I’m going to dye it.” Daesung admitted. “Trust me. I’m good at my job.”

Before

After

“Oh my god, you look hot Junmyeon.” Jinwoo admitted.

“You look great hyung.” Jinyoung complimented.

“Your turn, Jinyoung.” Jin said.

“Do what you want. Except making me bald.” Jinyoung said.

“Got it.” Daesung said.

Before

After

“Love it.” Jinyoung replied while the rest of the mom squad were cracking up. Daesung had only cut a few strands that were uneven.

“You know what, all of your haircuts are on the house.” Daesung admitted and the mom squad cheered. “Except yours Hanbin. It’ll be 20 dollars, oh my hand work makes it 30, wait I forgot to add the hair products used. The final total is 40 dollars.”

“Screw you hyung.” Hanbin proclaimed as he shoved 40 dollars in Daesung’s hand.

“Come again.” Daesung said happily as they all left through the door.

“What should we do now?” Jinwoo asked.

“Show our husbands our beauty.” Hakyeon said. And then they had a selfie-off on Instagram.

PS: Their husbands were shocked when they saw their wives’ new haircuts and they all got laid while listening to Mino’s debut song.