Maknae squad?

I love my Family (family au)

Hello everyone im updating thank you so much i acant believe this story has 200 subs and over a 100 comments it makes me sio happy to see this small fic getting so much love, i might not double update this week cause i have benn having trouble with my internet but ill try please comment i love reading your thoughts


Jungkook looked at his dad, he had those weird circles under his eyes again. Lately he’s been getting those a lot. Today he was going to spend the whole day with his daddy. His Yoon-Hyung and Hobi-hyung went on a school trip, while Chim-Chim and TaeTae were going to visit his grandparents with his cousins. But Jungkook didn’t want to leave his dad alone. It was strange Jungkook didn’t like leaving his dead alone in his mind, Namjoon would fall apart without him,

“Look like it’s just me and you as always buddy.” Namjoon said as he picked Jungkook up in his arms. Jungkook just smiled and nodded.

“So let’s see what your mom, left us to eat.” Namjoon said as he carried his baby to the kitchen. “Wow you’re favorite Pororo pancakes!”

“Pororo!!!” Jungkook yelled excited, he loved Pororo almost as much as he loved him mom. And he loved Pororo a bit more than ChimChim but that’s a “secret”.

Namjoon just laughed and sat his son down while he served their breakfast. Kookie was happily humming and singing to the song on the radio. When his dad was home there was always music playing. Jungkook was still wearing his bunny printed foot pajamas.

“I need you girl~~” Jungkook sang along with the song.

“Wow Kookie you’re a good singer. Do you like this song?” Namjoon asked as he placed the plate of food on the table. He gave Jungkook his Sippy cup filled with milk.

“Ah ha.” Jungkook nodded while showing off his bunny type smile and Namjoon just smiled and started cutting the pancake in small pieces and feeding his son.

“Your dad made this song.” Namjoon said while feeding.

“Really??” Jungkook asked with wide eyes.

“Of course.” Namjoon said proudly.

“Daddy so cool!” Jungkook exclaimed happily.

“You’re the only one that thinks that. Well you and your mom. Yoongi says im lame.” Namjoon confessed sadly while pouting.

“Yoon-hyung doesn’t mean it daddy! Yoon-hyung is just different than what mommy says. But he thinks you’re cool too!” Jungkook said trying to cheer up his pouting dad.

“Thank Kookie, you’re sweet.” Namjoon said as he patted his sons head. ”That’s why you’re my favorite. What else does Yoongi think of me?”

“Yoon-hyung thinks you look like a duck.”

Namjoon just hit his head with the table.

After breakfast Jungkook and his dad were watching Pororo together, well Jungkook was watching, Namjoon was trying to understand what on earth makes him look like a duck to his oldest.

“Ok time to take a bath Kookie.” Namjoon exclaimed as he picked his son up and took him to the bathroom. He started heating up the water in the tub and put in bubbles. For some reason his kids refused to take a bath unless bubbles were in involved, yeah they’re special like that.

After taking a bath together where Kookie started calling the rubber ducks “daddy”. Which both bothered and endeared Namjoon. They were getting changed, well Namjoon was getting Kookie dressed up. Something Namjoon never understood was the whole process Jin had made the kids used to. After taking their bath they had to “moisturize” with some natural body cream. And it always took so much time, Namjoon being someone that had naturally good skin didn’t care at all about this step, he didn’t even notice the difference, but Jin did and would always nag him about it.

“What do you want to wear today Kookieboo?” Namjoon asked his son while drying his hair with the towel.

“Bunny sweater!!” Jungkook said, referring to his favorite bunny eared type hoodie.

“Don’t you want to wear something else?”

“Nope.”

After father and son were changed they were in Namjoon’s work room, since he joined YG he had a lot of work. He was trying to finish the bridge of his new song. While Kookie was playing piano tiles on his dad’s phone.

“Look daddy I won!!” The bunny exclaimed showing his dad his recent victory.

“How is it that you’re better than this than me?” Namjoon said while taking his cellphone and seeing Jungkook’s high score.

Then his phone rang.

“Yeah, sure we’ll be there.” Namjoon answered.

“Kookie how about we get you some friends to play?”

“But I wanna play with you.”

“This kid is too cute and pure, I must prevent Yoongi from ruining him, and he did that to my Jimine” Namjoon thought.


“I DON’T WANNA GO!!!” Sehun yelled for the hundredth time while going all out on a tantrum. Junmyeon sighed while rubbing his forehead again. For some reason Sehun didn’t want to go visit his grandparents with rest of his siblings and cousins. Minseok, Luhan and Yixing were going on a school trip to the zoo all day. There was no he was going to give into Sehun. Lately Sehun’s been very spoiled always going on tantrums. Jongin and Tao on the other hand were acting on their best behavior. Junmyeon was worried that Sehun was developing spoiled prince syndrome.

“Sehun you’re going.” Junmyeon said firmly for the hundredth time.

“I don’t wanna!”

“Why don’t you wanna go?”

“Cause grandpa smells! And grandma doesn’t pay attention to me! She only like Jongnine and Jiminie!”

“Oh he’s jealous he doesn’t get all the attention.” Junmyeon thought.

“Hey babe.” Kris said entering the room he had been in the eldest room helping them pack while Junmyeon tried to deal with the bossy maknae.

“I’ll take care of him tomorrow. Cause you’re both stubborn and its late and I wanna sleep.” Kris said.

“What about your work?”

“I’ll have Hyun Woo and Yongguk take care of it. Besides you always nag me that I need to spend more time with my kids.”

That’s exactly how Kris and Sehun ended up spending the day together. Kris stared at the outfit Junmyeon had prepared for Sehun it was so preppy it burned his eyes, but then again he did married preppy rich boy.

He decided to dress up Sehun in something different. A red velvet sweater instead of the light blue polo, dark jeans instead of the khaki pants his mother had prepared for him. Sneaker instead of dress shoes. And a stylish sweater.

Sehun stared at himself in the mirror with his eyes wide open. Kris just laughed while he was fixing his elbow length sleeves.

“What is it buddy? You don’t like it?” Kris asked while ruffling Sehun’s hair.

“No, I like it. Mommy always make me wear weird colors like yellow or pink.” Sehun complained.

“I see that’s why I don’t let your mom dress me up. Your mom’s style is not my style.” Kris said.

After that they went in the car to buy breakfast since Kris has zero cooking skills and apparently Sehun doesn’t like cereal. They went to Jinki’s Diner aka home to Jinki’s Chicken.

Kris entered holding Sehun’s hand, they both entered as is they just got of the runway, they were both wearing similar chic outfits, black sunglasses and their hair was styled back.

“Kris! You never told me you cloned yourself!’ Amber said walking towards them, while wearing a waiter uniform.

“What do you mean?” Kris asked confused.

“Dude you two look identical.” Amber said.

Kris and Sehun just looked at each other.

“It’s like he’s your mini-me. He even got your RBF.” Amber went on.

“my what?”

“You’re resting female dog face.” amber said

“What are you doing here anyway? Aren’t you making off of YouTube?” Kris asked.

“Well I make barely enough to survive plus Im helping Jinki-oppa he’s short on staff. Hey Sehunnie, don’t you look handsome today?”  Amber said while fist pumping the child.

“Hey Auntie Amber, dad dressed me up.” Sehun explained.

“I know baby, I know. Only your dad goes to a Diner as if he’s going to Milan.”


Taekwoon and Hyuk were having a dad and maknae day. Right now they were having breakfast. Well Hyuk was talking about random things while Taekwoon just nodded and occasionally talked.

“Daddy! Do you like cookies?” Hyuk asked while his dad washed the plates.

“Yeah.”

“Daddy do you like ice cream?”

“Yeah.”

“Daddy do you like candy?”

“Yeah”

“Daddy you don’t talk much right?”

“Sorry.” Taekwoon apologized, everyone would always say how he needs to talk much but he just wasn’t able too.

“Why? I like daddy this way. Mommy talks a lot. If you talked a lot you’d fight but you guys don’t. Besides we love you that way daddy.” Hyuk said. “Just stop trying to make me drink milk.”

Taekwoon let out a small smile and hugged his kid.

“Daddy am I going to be tall like you when I grow up?”

“Sure.”

“Daddy do you think I can be taller than my hyungs??”

“Maybe.”

“I wanna be taller than them.”

“Why?”

“That way I can call them short and play with them.” Hyuk explained planning his future revenge since his siblings pick on him.

“You’re just like your mom.” Taekwoon said while sighing.


Jaebum just stared at Yugyeom, said child was sitting on the couch while drinking juice.

“How long has he been there?” Jaebum thought. He had just woken up, only to find a note that he had to take care of Yugyeom for the day. There was no sign of any of his other kids or of Jinyoung.

“Hey buddy.” JB said while sitting next to his son on the sofa. Yugyeom just turned to look at him.

“Whats that? Does it hurt?” Yugyeom asked with his sweet voice pointing something red on the corners of his dad’s mouth. Jaebum touched it, it hurt a bit, yesterday he had no idea what gotten into Jinyoung but he was a bit wild biting him, sure it was great in the moment but now it just hurts.

“Don’t worry baby, I bit myself.”

“Daddy be more careful.” Yugyeom said while going back to his tv show.

“Do you want breakfast?”

“I already ate. Your breakfast is in the microwave that’s what mommy said.

“My kid is like an adult.” Jaebum thought while staring at his son, he need some friends now.


“So did you call the hyungs?” Bobby asked Seungcheol. They were at some sort of kid’s restaurant like Freddy Fazbear’s I mean Chuckie Cheese’s. They were both wearing baby carriers and with their other youngest around.

“Yeah, they’re coming. I think this is a great all the older kids seem to get well along but the younger kids still need to get better acquainted.” Seungcheol answered.

“True that, plus between us Im worried Junhoe inherited his mom’s antisocial tendencies.” Bobby whispered to the puppy faced male.

Soon enough the whole dad squad was together along with their youngest kids.

“Now kids go along and play.” Seungcheol said to the kids that all seemed unsure of what to do.

“We’ll be right here.” Bobby went on.

“Be nice don’t fight.” Jaebum added.

“If someone ends up hurt come tell us.” Namjoon said.

“Don’t eat stuff that’s on the floor.” Kris said.

“Stay close.” Leo added.

“We’re just going to the ball thingy.” Junhoe said pointed at the ball pit that was literally ten steps away from the table where the dads were sitting.

“Dad we’ve been here before.” Seungkwan added.

The kids went to play.

“Kookie are you okay?” Sehun asked his cousin entering into “hyung mode” that only happened with Kookie.

“Yeah hyung.” The bunny answered while playing with the balls.

“You look like your dad.” Junhoe said towards Sehun that just stred at him confused. “It’s a condiment.”

“Not condiment, its compliment.” Hyuk corrected.

“Yeah that.” Junhoe said.

“That girl is scary.” Hansol said pointing at a weird girl and her friends that kept staring at them.

“I heard girls have diseases.” Junhoe said.

“That’s not true.” Donghyuk said.

“I think those girls do have something.” Yugyeom added. “They scaring me.”

“My girlfriend doesn’t have a disease.” Seungkwan said.

“You have a girlfriend?” They all asked confused except Hansol. Seungkwan proudly went on how he was dating an older girl.

When out of nowhere someone threw a ball in his face. The rest of the boys just turned to see who it was. It was the weird girls that were at the other side pf the ball pit.

“Hey that’s mean…!” Yugyeom said but they hit him in the face too with a ball.

“You meanies!” Junhoe said while he started throwing balls at the girls in retaliation the rest of the kids joining them.


“So you guys fought with girls?” Bobby asked as they were eating pizza, the kids were all sweaty and eating as if they hadn’t eaten in years.

“They started it!” Sehun exclaimed “there was this girl that wanted to take Kookie but I saved him.”

“One of them tried to infect me with their cooties.” Junhoe said while cleaning his cheek with a napkin.

“You got a kiss?” Seungcheol asked.

“Yeas! It was gross!” Junhoe said.

“I hate girls except Yeri and auntie Raina.” Seungkwan said.

And the kids rambled about their close encounter with the opposite . The dads just laughed glad that they’re kids were getting along.