Karaoke Night!

I love my Family (family au)

Hello sweet people who like this story, first off all i still  believe all the views, subs an comments this story has recieved thank you so much. sorry for not uploading double ill be starting classes on Monday and ive spent my vacations watching 17's one fine day, NCT-U's debut and other kpop mvs, plus watching a lot of webdramas and trying to cover songs which fails, but i was able to write y=this light chapter. i swear i will write the first chapter of the prequel soon....hopefully it comes out before CL's US DEBUT and Jessica's Solo Album and Big Bang's full made album along with Winner's X

hahah thanks for the positive feedback <3

Comment, Upvote and subscribe <3

PS:TOO MANY COMEBACKS IM DYING, THE CONS OF BEING MULTIFANDOM ;//;

Junmyeon was shocked to see the very least when Minseok entered the house with what looked like an invitation stuck on his forehead.

“Minnie what’s that?” Junmyeon asked confused.

“Uncle Hakyeon said its for you.” Minseok said.

“Ok, that’s the last time I ever let Hakyeon car-pool.” Junmyeon said as he took the invitation and opened it.

YOU AND MR. GALAXY ;)  ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO CHA-JUNG’S COUPLE KARAOKE NIGHT THIS FRIDAY AT 8PM .

PS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER YOU DECIDE TO DO WITH YOUR CHILDREN.

-LOVE YOUR BESTIE HAKYEON

Junmyeon just stared at the invitation, not knowing if he should get mad about it. He decided to check his cellphone.

GROUP CHAT: FAB&LETHAL (HAAKYEON CAME UP WITH THIS)

FANFICWRITER:

Can someone explain to me why Mark had

An invitation stuck on his forhead?

CHARISMATIC B

Beats me seems like Hakyeon is delulu again

My jinhwanie baby came home the same T.T

FLOWERMAN/CHEF

So it wasn’t just Yoongi…he was angry u.u

FAKE CHEONSA

Apparently Hakyeon is organizing a couple thing

Are you guys going?

I don’t wanna go u.u

$occerMOM

You don’t wanna go cause of Hakyeon

Teasing you with the whole tape thing

THEREAALFAB

YOU’RE ALL GOING AND THAT’S IT

DRESS NICE

BRING YOUR SLAVES

I MEAN LIFE PARTNERS

NO EXCUSES

GET BABYSITTERS

PLUS IM ONLY PAYING THE FIRST HOUR

IF YOU DON’T COME ILL TELL YOUR HUSBANDS

ABOUT THE INCIDENT.

Junmyeon groaned, he didn’t want Yifan to find about the incident he would kill him for it and never let him live it down.

“Remind me why we’re going to this thing?” Kris asked as he put on his leather jacket on and was staring at himself in the mirror.

“Um, well we haven’t really gone out lately and what better than karaoke with our best friends.” Junmyeon said trying to sound casually and Kris arched his eyebrow not completely convinced.

“Please tell me, you’re not wearing that.” Kris said as he saw Junmyeon’s outfit which was basically a grandpa sweater.

“Whats wrong with this?”

“Nothing just I think you’d look better with this.” Kris said while giving him clothes.

“Whats wrong with my style?”

“Nothing, it’s just nonexistent.” Kris said and Junmyeon just glared at his husband.

“Come on Jun, I’ve dressed in your ugly Christmas sweaters, let me dress you up once.”

Junmyeon sighed and agreed.

 

They left the kids with Amber and Krystal. The couple went to the Karaoke place where their friends were and entered the karaoke room where everyone was.

“Oh my god Kris, you’re cheating on Junmyeon! Who’s this hottie?” Hakyeon teased and Junmyeon just glared at him.

“Wow you look hot and not like a soccer mom.” Hanbin teased. He was sitting while his head was on Bobby’s shoulder.

“Hyung, you’re so cute you’ve thought of couple clothes too.” Seungcheol said pointing at Junmyeon’s and Kris’s leather jackets.

“It was a coincidence.” Kris confessed.

“Don’t be embarrassed! Couple clothes are cute hyung!” Bobby said while smiling pointing his and Hanbin’s matching snapbacks.

Junmyeon then noticed that Jeonghan and Seungcheol were wearing matching denim shirts. Jin and Namjoon were wearing sweaters, while JB and Jr were wearing glasses.

“Leo didn’t want to couple dress.” Hakyeon said while pouting.

Leo rolled his eyes while drinking water.

“So welcome everyone, I think it would be a good idea if we hang out like this every once in a while. We should all be friends, and what better way than celebrating forgiving the fake cheonsa and puppy cheol than karaoke.” Hakyeon exclaimed. “So who’s first?”

……

Everyone was quiet just staring at each other.

“Oh come on!” Hakyeon exclaimed. “Let’s drink and have fun!”

“He has a point!” Hanbin said while pouring the soju. “I don’t wanna be a parent tonight!”

5 minutes later.

Hakyeon and Hanbin were having a duet singing Hyuna’s Im the best.

“GO BINNIE!” Bobby cheered.

Leo just sat as if he wanted to escape from there, while Jin and Jb were ordering food.

“I can’t believe I bathed for this.” Namjoon mumbled.

Seungcheol was casually clapping his hands while Jeonghan was judging.

“Remind me, why are we friends with these people?” Kris whispered in Junmyeon’s ear.

“I honestly don’t know.”

After the song ended.

“Who’s next?” Hakyeon asked.

“CHEOLIE AND ME!” Bobby exclaimed happily while dragging Seungcheol out. “Hey puppy let’s do OKEY DOKEY!”

“Haha I can’t rap though. But I’ll try!” Seungcheol said

“I’ll be MINO you can be ZICO.” Bobby said.

~OKEY DOKEY YO~

“IS IT TRUE?! YES!! OKEY DOKEY YO!!” Bobby and Seungcheol rapped/ yelled.

Namjoon, Kris and Jb were cheering like a faithful crowd of hip-hop fans while Leo occasionally shaked his head to the beat. Hanbin cheered and clapped, Jeonghan just clapped, while the other moms didn’t know what to make of it.

“I WANT SOME CHEESECAKE!”

After they finished the duo high fifved.

“You lied, you said you couldn’t rap.” Bobby said towards Seungcheol.

“I cant. I haven’t rapped since high school.” Seungcheol admitted.

“Hahaha that was pretty good. Of course I’m the real rap god here.” Namjoon said while laughing and everyone rolled their eyes.

“Ill prove it. Give me that mic.” Namjoon said while standing up.

“Ok you can do it negative five. We believe in you.” JB “cheered”.

“Shut up Brock-eyes!”

Namjoon started rapping Joke and everyone just stared in shock except Leo and Jin who were the only ones that noticed that the food was there and started eating.

When Namjoon finished everyone was still in a state of shock.

“He can rap??” Hakyeon asked.

“Apparently.” Jinyoung added.

“Suddenly, he’s not so unattractive.” Hakyeon admitted.

“Ok who’s next?”

“I say Jinyoung should be next sing something the weird guy that looks like your dad sings.” Jin suggested.

“YES!!” Hakyeon said.

Jinyoung just laughs.

“Only if Jeonghan comes with me.” Jinyoung says, Jeonghan just chuckled and went along with this hyung, shortly after they were singing Honey while Hanbin and Hakyeon danced.

To this point Leo was silently judging everyone.

“I think we married crazy people.” Namjoon whispered towards Kris who tried not to laugh because Junmyeon was right next to him.

“I bet the waiters think we’re drunk.” Jin said while eating.

Bobby was updating his social media with picture of the mom squad “dancing”.

After they finished, double H took another shot.

“I want to see Jaebum sing!” Hakyeon exclaimed while Mr. Brock-eyes was busy stuffing his face with fries.

“Oh yeah me too!” Hanbin agreed.

“JB! JB! JB!” Bobby, Seungcheol and Namjoon started to chant. Jb just glared at them but it look more like he was just squinting his eyes.

“COME ON JB!” Hakyeon yelled.

The rest had started to chant as well adding to the pressure.

“Ok I’ll do it!” JB spat as he took the mic.

JB chose to sing 2AM’s Never let you go (Can’t let you go even if I die), the moment he began to sing, shock appeared on everyone’s face except Jinyoung’s face.

“HE CAN SING?” Hakyeon asked surprised at how well JB could sing.

“Can everyone here sing really good?” Hanbin asked genuinely surprised.

“Wow I’ve found new respect toward no eyes.” Namjoon mumbled

“Did you knew about his angelic voice?” Jeonghan asked Jinyoung who was clapping and swaying to the song.

“Of course I did! We would go out to karaoke all the time when we were younger. We still do karaoke with the kids.” Jinyoung replied.

“He looks like he’s dying.” Bobby whispered towards Seungcheol because of the singer’s facial expression.

“That’s called singing with feelings.” Seungcheol answered back.

“This song makes me sleepy.” Kris said as the song finished.

“Well let’s see you do any better.” JB said challenging the taller male.

“Oh now that’s something I want to see!” Hakyeon exclaimed excited.

“I don’t sing.” Kris answered.

“Yes you do.” Junmyeon said.

“Shh! No I don’t.” Kris went on.

“Yes you do! You sing in Chinese to the kids sometimes so they can go to sleep! And you sing English songs in the shower! I heard you singing Pillowtalk!” Junmyeon ratted out.

“You just love making a fool out of myself, don’t you? I can’t sing in Korean.” Kris admitted.

“Then sing in Chinese or English.” Hanbin said.

“YEAH!” Hakyeon exclaimed.

“GO KRIS! GO KRIS!” Hakyeon and Hanbin said in unison causing Kris to eye roll. While JB forced the mic into his hands.

“HYUNG YOU GOT THIS!” Bobby yelled trying to encourage his hyung.

“Go Kris-hyung!” Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Jin said while clapping.

“This is going to be hilarious.” Namjoon stated as he started eating some of Leo’s fries, said person just glared intensely at the producer.

Kris sighed as he started to sing Time Boils the Rain, one of his favorite Chinese osts.

“WHAT THE ?” Namjoon mouthed as he heard the Chinese man was singing.

“I thought he was gonna .” JB said.

“Go Hyung!” Bobby yelled as he put his arms up and started swaying with the music.

“It sounds so good, even though I have no idea what it means.” Jinyoung said.

“Don’t you know what it means?” Hanbin asked Junmyeon.

“I don’t speak Chinese.” Junmyeon replied.

“Seriously?” Hanbin asked. “You married a Chinese guy and you don’t understand Chinese.”

“It’s too hard besides, we communicate fine in Korean. I studied Japanese not Chinese.” Junmyeon answered.

“Shhh I’m listening to the song!” Hakyeon said.

After Kris finished he received a lot of surprised looks.

“Ok I didn’t know I that bad.” Kris said.

“Are you kidding me you sing great!” Jin said.

“Um thanks I guess.” Kris answered embarrassed.

After that they ate and forced Leo to sing, realizing his vocals could rival any groups.

“Hey let’s all sing a song!” Bobby said towards his friends. “Let’s do Gangnam style!”

“No, let’s do DOPE!” Namjoon suggested.

“I don’t give a . You guys sing, I want to take a nap.” JB said.

“Amen to that.” Kris agreed.

“Why don’t we do PSY’s DADDY?” Seungcheol suggested.

“HELL YESS!” Namjoon and Bobby agrees high fiving and setting the song.

The other dads just laughed and joined their dorky friends. Leo just smiled and decided to hold the tambourine.

 

“We married morons.” Hanbin said as the dad squad was dancing to dad-squad except Leo who was just playing the tambourine.

“Haha but they’re our morons.” Jin said while smiling.

“LET’S DO I’M THE BEST!” Hakyeon suggested a bit tipsy.

“Oh no.” Junmyeon groaned.

Let’s just say they all arrived very late home.
 


THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE THE KIDS I PROMISE

LOVE YOU GUYS <3