Song-Kim

I love my Family (family au)

Guess whos here? Winner

Sorry for not updating here, i was basically lazy my vacation is over and im back to school and theyre already killing me eventhough its just the second week. So to those who dont know i updated on the prequel last week. so yeah maybe ill update on the story tomorrrow but you know im about as credible as yg, so  i hope ypou guys enjoy this short chapter, and for those who wanted a dad future trip chapter i spoke with my sisiter whos practically the co writer and semi creative director of the story, and she said i should do it and i have some ideas *insert some creepy smile* so look out for that thank you for your support and comment subscribe upvote and i hope you enjoy this chapter. Ps: so sad halfmoon friends is over, ive watched all the winwin tv eps so far, forever waiting for yg to change promotion, happy winner won an mtv asian award, ikons killing it on heroes of remix, seungri chinese song is great, lee hi and her concerts photod look so great blackpink is finally debuting yay, and there are so much 2n1 rumors right now but my bae Park Bom is number one in melon with You and I so yeah yg and his artists stressing me out while making me happy.


“Binnie remind me why are we going there?” Bobby asked his husband as they and the kids we’re walking toward his brother’s new house that conveniently was only two houses down theirs. “And why do I have to feed Mino?” bobby added while showing the bag with fried chicken.

“Cause Jinwoo-hyung is your older brother. And the kids want to play with their cousins. Besides Whats your problem with Mino? I thought you liked him.” Hanbin asked while fixing Chanwoo’s oversized beanie from getting into his eyes.

“Like I like him but he gets on my nerves sometimes.” Bobby explained.

“Well just go for your brother and your nephews then and ignore Mino.” Hanbin said as they arrived to the front door and rung the bell.

Seunghoon opened the door and his face brightened up when he saw his cousins.

“Yay more victims!” He exclaimed while laughing and holding a dog. “Hi Uncle Binnie and Uncle Bobby. Can I torture I mean play with my lovely cousins?”

“Sure, but you have to let us in first.” Bobby said and Seunghoon invited his family in.

“Mom and dad are talking with weird people in the kitchen. Come on guys I have my own room! You have to see it!” Seunghoon said while taking his cousins to his room.

“Weird people??” Hanbin and Bobby said at the same time.

“You don’t think it might be…” Bobby started and Hanbin sighed.

“Im a 100% sure it those morons.” Hanbin said.

The saw the whole house had some nice furniture and boxes literally everywhere. They managed to find the way to the kitchen and saw a group of people, aka they’re so called friends, hovering around Jinwoo while he was holding his youngest Taehyun that just stared at all of them very unamused.

“Hey, scram you’re scaring my hyung and poor Taehyunnie.” Bobby said.

“Are you guys the neighborhood’s welcoming committee or are you so bored with your boring lives?” Hanbin asked while placing the bag of chicken on the table full of homemade food and Hakyeon’s grocery bought food.

“Well not officially, but I guess we kinda are the welcoming committee.” Hakyeon answered with a smile.

“Look we got dragged, as always….” Namjoon said gaining a glare from Jin.

“Your friends came over.” Jinwoo said sweetly. “And they brought us food, they’re sweet. Taehyunnie is just grumpy cause he hasn’t gotten his nap.”

“Bobby you’re so totally adopted.” Jaebum said and Jinyoung elbowed him for being rude. “Ow!”

“You never told us you had a cute little brother.” Seungcheol said with a smile.

“Who are you calling cute?” Jeonghan asked glaring at Seungcheol.

“He’s cute. But you’re way cuter baby.” Seungcheol said nervously towards Jeonghan who keept glaring at him

 

“Im older than him.”

“He’s older than me.”

Jinwoo and Bobby said at the same time.

“You’re kidding right?” Namjoon said. “You look way older though.”

“Its true.” Mino said he had been eating some of the food.

“You know what this place too crowed for me.” Hanbin said. “Why don’t you losers go talk outside? Just go out. I don’t know do you’re weird group ritual and make Mino one of you morons. He has the stupid part down already.”

The dad squad plus Mino left.

“Finally~” Hanbin said since he got to sit down with Chanwoo on his lap. Before there were no seats available “Chanwoo what am I feeding you??? You’re so heavy. My arms hurt~”

“So can I hold him? Pleaseeee!” Hakyeon asked Jinwoo talking about Taehyun.

“No!” Taehyun said in a cute voice. “Mommy, the old man is weird.”

Jeonghan, Hanbin, Jinyoung and Junmyeon started laughing their asses off.

“Im so sorry Cha-ssi.” Jinwoo apologized. “Taehyunnie doesn’t mean it.”

“Yeah ….on second thought I don’t want to hold him. And don’t call me that, that makes me sound old.” Hakyeon said.

“im so proud of my nephew.” Hanbin exclaimed while placing a hand on his chest.

“Taehyunnie do you want a cookie.” Jin said while giving him a cookie.

“Mommy I like him. He can stay. The old man has to go.” Taehyun said as eating the cookie.

The other moms started laughing crazily.

“Ok… rude. But I can move on margaritas anyone?” Hakyeon asked. “Jinwoo since you’re gonna be a part of a group you have to know we meet up on Sundays we do brunch we usually do white or pastels causals of course it depends on the seasons. The kids are with the dads so yay. By the way by being in our group you must never talk to the most horrible human being on this planet aka Kim Kibum, his me nemesis. We all hate him.” Hakyeon said while explaining the mom squad rules.

“Actually only you Hanbin hate him, the rest are pretty neutral about him.” Junmyeon added.

“You’re my squad you’re supposed to hate him too.” Hakyeon said.

“Ok….” Jinwoo said confused.

Meanwhile the dads were “helping” Mino unbox some of his things in the master bed room.

“Just wondering you don’t have any weird tapes or extremely graphic photos in one of theses boxes do you?” Namjoon asked randomly while opening a box. Causing Kris and Leo to just glare.

“What? No. Why would you ask me something like that??” Mino asked.

“You’d be surprised what we’ve seen.” Namjoon said dramatically.

“Ok… weirdo.” Mino said.

“You’re curious, right?” Namjoon asked.

“Not really.” Mino answered.

You don’t have to beg ill tell you everything.” Namjoon said while sitting Mino down and telling him literally everything to the tape story and the whole spying incident.

Seungcheol was so embarrassed he was hiding his face after a while Jaebum got bored and fell asleep.

“You guys are some crazy mofos.” Mino said staring at all of them.

“You have no idea how cray these people are.” Taekwoon said.

And that how the SONG-KIM family was greeted into the neighborhood.