Bored

I love my Family (family au)

SHORT UPDATE, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING I LOVE HEARING YOUR SWEET FEEDBACK IM GLAD YOU ALL SEEM TO BE LIKING THIS LAME STORY <3


Luhan sighed as he got off of his bed, he was so incredibly bored. There was nothing to do. He decided to take a walk around the house, where he noticed that his dad was packing his suitcase.

“He’s probably going on a business trip again.” The deer boy thought, then suddenly he smiled a mischievous smile getting a great idea.

The girl-faced boy made his way to the play room where his siblings were. Luckily for him, Yixing was taking a nap and Minseok was helping their mom with dinner. Which mean he could have fun tricking his baby brothers.

He entered the play room and saw the beagle triplets playing tag while chasing their dad’s dog Rourou, while the spoiled triplets where playing with their father’s plush collection. Kyungsoo was just coloring on the floor ignoring his older and younger brothers.

Luhan smiled before entering the room and just staring at the kids.

“Well now you’ve done it.” Luhan said with a serious voice while crossing his arms.

“What you talking about hyung?” Jongdae asked as he held a rather unhappy Rourou in his arms.

“Things were perfect before you all came along.” Luhan continued.

“Sorry that you’re not daddy’s prince anymore!” Baekhyun said. This wasn’t the first time this happened, Luhan had told them on occasions that he didn’t want to have more brothers after Yixing.

“That’s not the problem. You guys finally did it. You guys are making daddy leave.” Luhan said trying to keep a serious a face, suddenly, all of his siblings stopped whatever they were doing and stared at their hyung’s face.

“What?” Jongin asked worried.

“You’re lying!” Chanyeol yelled.

“Hunnie is daddy leaving?” Tao asked Sehun as his eyes started to get watery.

“Luhan-hyung are you joking?” Kyungsoo asked confused.

“No I’m not, all you guys do is trouble for daddy. You guys always break stuff and treat Rourou bad.” Luhan said towards the beagle triplets. “And you guys cry all the time and make daddy spend a lot of his money on dumb stuff like chocolate and bubble tea.” He said towards the spoiled triplets that started to look sad. “And Kyungsoo doesn’t do anything.”

They all started to reflect on their previous actions. Luhan was rying so hard not to smile, their faces were just priceless. Who said tricking babies weren’t fun?

“So? Daddy doesn’t care. You’re just lying. Daddy wouldn’t leave because of that.” Baekhyun answered staring at his hyung seriously.

“No I’m not, he really is.” Luhan insisted.

“Dad would never leave cause he adores us and can’t live without us.” Chanyeol exclaimed while smiling. “You’re just being mean to us.”

“You don’t believe me? Come with me.” Luhan said and all of his siblings followed him downstairs there in the entrance was a black designer suitcase.

“I told you guys, dad’s leaving and it all your fault. You ruined mommy’s and daddy’s relationship. Dad is going to China with his new wife, and he’s only taking me and Rourou because we’re cute and his favorites.” Luhan said while he stared at his brothers’ reaction he tried really hard not to laugh.

“And look” he said while taking them to the kitchen where Junmyeon was crying in silence, he was actually just cutting onions for the food. Asking himself who the hell came up with adding onions to food.

Without warning Tao started wailing nonstop, while Baekhyun started to console him. Chanyeol started to cry as well. Sehun and Jongin started to tear up. Kyungsoo was pouting while his eyes started to get watery. Jongdae didn’t look convinced though, he kept staring at Luhan who starting to feel a bit guilty, but he couldn’t go back now.

“Whats going on?” Kris asked worried. While running to the kids. “Who got hurt??””

“DADDY PLEASE DON’T LEAVE!!!” Tao wailed while hugging one of his dad’s long legs.

“DON’T LEAVEEE!” Jongin and Sehun wailed as the y hugged the other leg.

“DADDY ILL STOP PULLING ON ROUROU’S TAIL WHEN YOU’RE NOT LOOKING!! PLEASE DON’T LEAVE!” Chanyeol said while wailing.

“DADDY DON’T LEAVE US! I’LL MAKE THEM BETTER! JUST DON’T LEAVE!” Kyungsoo yelled while crying his eyes out.

“We’re sorry daddy, we’ll stop breaking stuff and making you buy stuff. Just don’t leave us for a new better family.” Baekhyun said while hugging his dad while pouting.

“What??” Kris asked confused, staring at them as if they were all crazy.

“Daddy are you really leaving us for a better family?” Jongdae asked while looking at his dad with the saddest face.

“Of course not. Who told you that?” Kris answered and they all turned to look at Luhan who tried to escape the situation.

“Wu Luhan! Come here now!” Kris said as he was entering into strict father mode.” Explain yourself”

“Well…I kinda told them that you were leaving to china with a better family.” Luhan mumbled while looking down at his feet.

“Why would you joke with something like that?”

“I was bored and dad you should’ve seen how hilarious their shocked faces were.” Luhan answered but Kris did not looked amused not at all.

“No soccer for a month.” Kris said.

“WHAT?! NO!” Luhan exclaimed while getting on his knees and crying out dramatically.

Kris rolled his eyes at his son’s dramatic outburst. And started to console his children, mostly the spoiled triplets.

“Look I’m not leaving forever.” Kris started to explain but was interrupted by Chanyeol.

“But you are leaving?’”

“Babies, I’m just going on a business trip to Hong Kong. I’ll be back in two days.” Kris said.

“That’s too long!” Tao wailed.

“Yeah!” The rest agreed.

“Come on, you won’t even know I’m gone. I’ll be back very soon. Besides I love all of you guys so much. I could never leave you.” Kris said while getting down to their level to look at them.

They all seemed doubtful.

“Besides I’ll call you when I’m there.”

“Promise?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I promise, now don’t look so sad. Before I go lets watch a movie together.” Kris said while picking Kyungsoo up and heading to the living room.

~In Hong Kong~

Kris had just gotten of his flight and as he waited for his friend William Chen to pick him up, he decided to check his phone only to realize he had 100 calls from Junmyeon’s phone and about a thousand texts with the words “DADDY answer now”

“Luhan….this is all your fault.”