New Neighbors

I love my Family (family au)

Hey everyone first of all thank you so much for suscribing and commenting, this chapter is a bit longer than usual hope thats ok, hope you like it, please comment <3


Wu-Kim

Yifan entered the kitchen with a stupid smile plastered on his handsome face. He was chilling in the living room while watching a basketball game when he smelled the delicious smell of his husband’s homemade brownies with Nutella. It had been months since he was able to have those gifts from above.

The beautiful homemade sweets were in a glass container, Yifan started to reach out to grab one when a spatula hit his hand. Yifan let out a small yelp when he saw his small husband staring at him seriously.

“No, they’re not for you.” Junmyeon said while looking at the taller male with a serious face.

“Not even one?? You always do this you spoil the kids, but treat me like some sort of criminal.” Yifan complained while pouting.

“No I don’t. That doesn’t work, besides these are for the new neighbors.” Junmyeon said ignoring his husband’s words.

“We have new neighbors?”

“Yes, if you actually paid attention to something other than basketball, you’d know that.”

“Yeah whatever, have fun with the neighbors.” Yifan muttered while walking slowly to the living room.

“You’re coming with me Yifan.”

“But Junnie, I just got home from work. Im tired!” Yifan complained pouting again.

“So?”

“Who’s gonna take care of the kids??” Yifan asked trying to find some excuse to get away with meeting people.

“We’ll only be gone for a few minutes.” Junmyeon said.

“But the game, I have to support my team.”

“Watch it later.”

“Junnie…” Yifan went on complaining.

“Don’t Junnie me. You’re coming whether you like it or not.” Junmueon answered a bit irritated. “Now let’s go.”

Yifan just groaned and followed his tiny husband while pouting.

 

Kim-Kim

Namjoon was sleeping on his work desk in his makeshift home studio, with his mouth wide open while he was drooling. He was just wearing a white undershirt covered with old stains and boxers. But he suddenly woke up when he caught the smell of his favorite dessert coming from the kitchen. He literally bolted from his chair and ran down the hall.

“OUTTA OF THE WAY JIMIN.” He said while picking up his son to get him out of his way.

When he ran into the kitchen he saw Jungkook and Taehyung eating his husband’s ultimate dessert homemade banana bread.

“Where’s the bread?!” Namjoon asked his kids who just pointed to a container.

The moment he was about to get a piece his husband just stared at him along with Yoongi, silently judging him.

“What are you doing?” Jin asked while taking the container in his hands.

“Um just grabbing a piece of your delectable homemade food yeobo.” Namjoon said while flashing a smile.

“You cant have any.”

“Why not?!” Namjoon asked while slightly gasping.

“Its for the new family that just moved in the neighborhood.” Jin answered. While Yoongi just went to the refrigerator and took out a juice box.

“So you’re going to feed some strangers but not me, your husband?” Namjoon asked while putting a hand over his heart as if he was offended.

“Yes and you should get changed darling cause you’re coming with me to welcome them in the neighborhood.”

“Yeah…I have work to finish.” Namjoon said as he tried to escape but his husband caught him by the collar of his shirt.

“As if, you’re coming with me. Now change into something appropriate you look like a …’’ Jin started to say.

“A hobo.” Yoongi said finishing his “mom’s” sentence.

“But I don’t want to. No one gave us free food when we moved in.” Namjoon mumbled.

“We’re going now, so go change. I already picked out what you’re going to wear.” Jin said while staring at his husband.

Namjoon went to get changed coming back wearing a button-up shirt and kahki slacks, he was pouting looking miserable.

“Aw Namjoonie you look so handsome.” Jin said sweetly.

“I look like some lame, middle-aged suburban dad.” Namjoon complained.

“You are lame.” Yoongi said.

Namjoon just stared at his son.

“Lets get going, Yoongi take care of your siblings.” Jin aid while dragging Namjoon out of the house.

“Ok.” Yoongi answered.

“Cant I wear a snapback??” Namjoon complained.

“No.”

 

“Cha-Jung”, actually Jung-Cha.

Hakyeon opened a package of cookies he bought in a nearby bakery and put them on a plate.

“There, I made them.” He said.

“No you didn’t.” Jaehwan said while staring at his “mom””.

“Yeah but the new neighbors don’t need to know that.” Hakyeon said.

Jaehwan just sighed ignoring his mom’s strange logic.

The moment Taekwoon entered the house, Hakyeon took him from his arm dragging him out the house.

“We’re going to welcome the neighbors.” Hakyeon explained while dragging Taekwoon who just let out an inaudible sigh knowing that arguing was futile.

 

Im-Park

Jinyoung looked at his new creation with pride, gluten free carrot cake. He was getting into thye whole organic craze his father was in.

“I hope the new neighbors enjoy it.” Jinyoung thought.

“Wow that looks great baby, can I have a piece?” Jaebum asked while hugging his husband from the back his husband.

“No.”

“Why not?”

“A piece for you, is like half the cake.”

Jaebum just pouted.

“Besides its for the new neighbors. We’re going over to welcome them.”

“We??”

“Yes we.”

“Do I have to go?”’

“I just said we.”

Jaebum just sighed knowing not to fight with Jinyoung over such a stupid thing.

They left Mark in charge of the rest of the kids as they went over to the new neighbors’ house. When they were half way there they met up with their friends. The Wu-Kim, where Junmyeon was smiling brightly as he saw his friends while Yifan looked straight up scary and cold as usual. The Kim-Kim, Seokjin looked handsome and tranquil as always, while Namjoon was actually dressed up for once but looking like he wanted to kill himself. And the “Cha-Jung”, Hakyeon was neatly dressed and smiling while Taekwoon was Taekwoon.

“Oh hey guys, looks like we’re all welcoming the new neighbors.” Jinyoung said smiling at his friends.

“Haha sure looks like that. I wonder what type of family are they.” Seokjin said smiling.

“I heard from Myungsoo that they’re quite a large family.” Hakyeon gossiped.

“Oh really? That’s great.” Junmyeon said smiling.

The “wives” started to walk ahead of the husbands.

“I say we make a run for it, while they’re not looking.” Namjoon mumbled to his friends.

“If we do that, they’ll kill us without thinking.” Jaebum said.

“I’m missing the game.” Yifan complained.

“Come on boys!” Hakyeon yelled at the group of husbands.

“We lost our chance.” Namjoon complained while they all started to walk slowly to the neighbors’ house, it was really big and it looked pretty from the outside.

Hakyeon knocked the door taking initiative. They waited a while till it was opened by a very handsome young man. He was wearing a denim shirt, he was tall with jet black hair, and he had a really nice face, with big puppy-like eyes and long eyelashes.

“Yes? How can I help you?” The man asked in happy and polite voice.

“He’s so good-looking.” The “wives” thought.

“Um we just wanted to welcome you and your family to the neighborhood. We’re your neighbors. I’m Junmyeon Wu and this is my husband Yifan Wu.” Junmyeon said in a kind sweet voice while pointing at Yifan who looked completely disinterested.

The neighbor just smiled at Junmyeon sweetly.

“Yeah like he said. I’m Hakyeon Cha and this is my husband Taekwoon Jung, welcome to the neighborhood.” Hakyeon said sweetly while smiling while showing the plate of “homemade cookies” and Taekwoon was well Taekwoon.

“I’m Seokjin Kim and this is my husband Namjoon and welcome, I hope we can be friends.” Jin said while showing off his gentle smile. Namjoon just waved.

“Well Im Jinyoung Im and this is my husband Jaebum. Welcome.” Jinyoung said smiling and Jaebum just half-smiled.

“Thank you so much, you’re too kind. All of these look amazing, my kids will love them. Where are my manners? I        ‘m Seungcheol Choi, nice to meet all of you. I hope we can all be friends.” The new guy said while showing off a sweet smile. “Everyone here is so nice, the couple a few houses down just treated us for dinner.”

“Yeah nice, let’s go with that.” Jaebum thought.

“Seungcheol who is it?” said a sweet voice and by the door way appeared a woman or man, a very beautiful person with an angel like smile with long blonde hair and carrying a child.

“Oh sweetie. It’s the neighbors. This is my beautiful husband Jeonghan and one of my kids, Chan.” Seungcheol said smiling his happy smile and the small boy just smiled and waved at the new adults.

“Oh hi it’s so nice to meet you.” Junmyeon said to Jeonghan as he started to present everyone to the angel-like person.

“Thank you so much for stopping by and for the food. I’m sure all the kids will love them.” Jeonghan said while smiling and Seungcheol took the containers.

“How many kids do you have?” Jinyoung asked a bit curious.

“11.” Seungcheol answered.

“What? Are you serious?” Namjoon exclaimed surprised and Jin elbowed him for his rudeness.

Jeonghan just laughed.

“Yeah we have eleven kids.” He answered.

They chatted a bit before the neighbors started going back home.

“They seem nice.” Jeonghan said as they entered the house.

“The guys looked so cool, I wish I could be their friends.” Seungcheol said as he took the sweets to the kitchens where they still had moving boxes.

“Are you talking about the dads that didn’t say a thing?” Jeonghan asked as he gave Chan a cookie.

“Yeah I wanna get to know them.”

“Well you’re annoyingly friendly, you’ll probably be their friends before the week ends. But first we have to finish unpacking then you can go on being Mr. Friendly.” Jeonghan said.

“Okey dokey baby.” Seungcheol said sweetly while taking Chan in his arms and playing with him.