They Call it ...baby love

I love my Family (family au)

HBD LIL SIS AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY AKA SINGLE AWARENESS DAY, SO DOUBLE UPDATE YAY SO I WNATED TO WRITE SOMETHING SUPER FLUFFY AND THIS HAPPENED HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT IT A RATHER LONG CHAPTER. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT I LOVE READING YOUR FEED BACK.

~JI EUN= IU

~AHYOUNG=gIRLS DAY YURA

~MINJI=2NE1 MINZY

-CHAERIN=2NE1 CL

-CHANGSUB=BTOB

-NANA-AFTER SCHOOL

-JOOHEON=MONSTAX

IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW ;)


Jungkook was sitting on the couch drinking his favorite yogurt while watching Pororo happily. His siblings were at school, which meant he was alone with his dad, which also meant no one to hog the tv, which meant more Pororo from him.

“Hey Kookie.” Namjoon said happily sitting next to his child while patting his head sweetly. Namjoon was oddly dressed up, he usually walked around the house wearing his ahjusshi style robe, or sweats and a basic t-shirt, but today he look fairly decent. But Kookie was too young to care or notice. “Hey buddy do you want to come with me to my job interview?”

“Huh?” Kookie asked confused looking at his dad with a confused face.

“Haha you’re so cute Kookieboo.” Namjoon laughed softly as he called the child by his “cute” nickname. “Your uncle Bobby help me get a job interview at the company he works.”

“You’re not going to spend time with me no more??” Kookie asked while pouting looking like he was about to cry.

“No baby no, we’ll still spend time together. But I’ll get more money, that’ll help your mommy.” Namjoon answered sweetly reassuring the boy.

“Oh that’s good.”

“Yeah so are you coming with me? I need your support so I don’t mess up. Without you I might mess up horribly. You know how clumsy your daddy is. We’ll get some yummy food afterward.” Namjoon said knowing how Kookie loved feeling like hero.

“Yes!! I’ll help daddy do his best!” Jungkook exclaimed happily.

“Haha excellent.”

That’s why there in the YG entertainment lobby, Jungkook was sitting next to his dad with his bunny hoodie sweater. He was starting to get bored and his Uncle Bobby’s lame jokes weren’t making it any better. Bobby had arrived after they did, and was now talking to his dad. But obviously he was forced into a hug and hearing how much he looked like a bunny. Its not that Jungkook disliked his Uncle Bobby he was just very bored.

“Namjoon? What are you doing here?” A sweet female voice asked.

Jungkook turned to the direction of the voice and saw a princess walking towards them with a beautiful smile, a beautiful princess like in the stories his mom would tell him before going to bed. The princess had fair pale skin, beautiful long dark hair, big doll like eyes and a sweet smile. Jungkook felt a little flutter in his tiny bunny heart.

“Ji Eun? What are you doing here?” Namjoon asked smiling at the girl.

“I could say the same to you. Haha I’m helping an artist here with their comeback album.” Ji Eun answered.

“Oh I see, well my friend here Kim Jiwon got me a job interview to become a producer here.” Namjoon answered.

“Wow that’s nice. Hi Kim-ssi I’m Lee Ji Eun, I’m a freelance composer and producer. How’s the family? Aw and who is this?” Ji Eun asked while smiling sweetly towards Jungkookie making Kookie shyer than usual hiding behind his father. Bobby just waved and introduced himself to the pretty girl.

“Ah this is my youngest son Kookie.” Namjoon replied while putting a hand on Jungkook’s shoulder.

“Kookie?”

“Jungkook.””

“Aw such a cute name. Aren’t you a cutie? Haha hi I’m Ji Eun I’m a friend of your dad.” Ji Eun said sweetly towards Kookie who just turned even shyer.

“Come on Jungkook, introduce yourself to noona, and be polite.” Namjoon told his son who just let out an inaudible “Hi”.

Bobby smiled understanding the situation. Namjoon continued trying to get his kid to properly say hi to his friend.

“Don’t worry about it Namjoon, kids just don’t seem to like me.” Ji Eun said with a sad smile.

“I like noona! Noona is pretty!” Jungkook blurted out, he didn’t want Ji Eun-noona to think he didn’t like her, afterwards though he felt embarrassed hiding behind his dad’s leg but Namjoon slightly nudged him in front.

“Aww so cute, he’s adorable!” Ji Eun squealed. “Aw I have to leave it was nice meeting you Kookie, you’re such a sweetheart.” She said as she got down to kiss his head. “Bye Namjoon take care of this angel and your other babies, it was nice meeting you Jiwon.”

She left soon after that. And Bobby ruffled Jungkook’s hair.

“Well aren’t you a little ladies man? I see you already into the noona’s, maybe when you grow up your uncle Bobby can give you some tips.” Bobby teased.

“Hey! What are you talking about? My Kookie is as pure as snow. You’re messed up. Besides why would he need your help when he has me?” Namjoon said glaring ta Bobby who just smiled.

“No offence hyung but you don’t strike me as talented with dating and you’re pretty lame.”

“What? And you are? I got the hottest guy in college to marry me and have five kids with I’m pretty sure I know how to flirt and date.”

“Im pretty sure Seokjin-hyung dated you out of pity.”

“Why you insolent…”

And the two adults started arguing while Kookie was feeling strangely happy, his cheeks pink and feeling that strange feeling you get one something just warms you up inside, like when he eats his mommy’s homemade bread.


Jackson was looking for his dad all over the house, when he finally found his dad laying on the couch eating a bag of chips while watching some random variety show.

“Dad! I’ve been looking for you everywhere!” Jackson exclaimed running towards his dad.

“What is it Jackson?” JB asked switching his attention from the show to his child.

“Well I need your help.”

“With what?”

“It’s a love problem.”

“Jackson aren’t you like two? You’re too young to be in love.”

“Dad I’m almost six! Mommy says love has no age.”

Jaebum just sighed what kind of romantic crap Jinyoung was feeding his children.

“So I want to tell Ms. Nana how I feel.”

“Weren’t you in love with Mark just a few weeks ago?” Jaebum asked confused.

“I still do but mark is mean to me!”

“What about that girl you kept talking about? Hana? Hanya?”

“Hani, daddy. She says she likes some kid in middle school.”

“Isn’t Ms. Nana you’re homeroom teacher?”

“Yeah so? Daddy please teach me some of your moves!”

“My what?”

“Your moves! You know how you got mom! Jooheon’s daddy taught him the moves his daddy used on his mommy and now all the girls love him!”

“Well I don’t really have moves all I really do is be nice to the person I like.”

“But mommy said he fell for your y eyes and smooth voice. I heard he said that to auntie Yenny.”

“Oh really?” Jaebum asked amused of the thought his husband talking so well about him.

“No I didn’t!” Jinyoung said as he entered he had been eavesdropping.

“Yes you did mommy…” Jackson continued but Jinyoung just covered his mouth.

“Kids sure do have imaginations don’t they. How about we make some gluten-free cookies Jackson and you can give some to Ms. Nana.” Jinyoung said making Jaebum just to smirk and wink at him teasing the younger.

“Yes let’s do that mom!”


Kris woke up in a rather sour mood, he was taking a nap and had the most amazing dream ever, and he was playing basketball with Drake and Kobe on an NBA basketball court before he was rudely woken up by the sound of his kids arguing over something.

And of course the arguing had to be from the beagle triplets, a nickname given by their Aunt Amber due to their hyperactivity. They were right outside his room arguing, well it was Baekhyun and Chanyeol arguing and Jongdae just staring at them amused.

“Whats going on?” Kris asked sternly entering into his strict parent persona.

“Chanyeol is being mean to me daddy!” Baekhyun said hugging his father’s mile long legs to get his support.

“Baek is lying daddy!” Chanyeol bellowed.

“Whats going on?” Kris asked again.

“Baekhyun has a crush on sour singing teacher Ms. Taeyeon but she likes girls and I don’t want Baek to get rejected.” Chanyeol explained.

“But you like Ms. Dara and I don’t call you dumb for liking a girl who likes girls.” Baekhyun snapped at Chanyeol. “Daddy! Chanyeol called me dumb!”

“You’re both dumb.” Luhan said as he passed by causing Jongdae to snicker. “Ms. Dara has a girlfriend and so does Ms. Taeyeon. Even if they did like boys they wouldn’t date spoiled babies.” Luhan said in a very sorry-not sorry manner.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun started to cry.

“Wu Luhan…” Kris said in a very serious tone.

“What? I just told them the truth.” Luhan said in his defense.

“You didn’t have to be so mean about it.” Yixing said, he was passing by with Luhan but had been silent till now.

Kris picked both of his kids and spent the whole afternoon trying to call them down all thanks to Luhan.

“Mental note ground Luhan.” Kris thought as he tried really hard to make his kids stop crying.


Yeri was waiting in the ice cream parlor for her date, he was running a bit late, as she absently smiled can’t believing she actually agreed to go out with said boy.

“Hey pretty girl, what you doing all alone? Im Changsub and you are..?” Some random guy asked Yeri. She just rolled her eyes at the comment.

“Im waiting for my boyfriend thank you very much.” She said proceeding to ignore the guy.

“Well what kind of a jerk leaves such a pretty girl like you waiting?” Changsub continued flirting making Yeri want to punch him in the face.

“Oh there he is.” Yeri said pointing to the door and there was a tall handsome older looking guy coming in the store.

Changsub intimidated left Yeri alone.

Yeri waved at the guy, who walked over.

“Hi Mr. Choi. So where’s my cute little boyfriend?” Yeri asked sweetly.

“Thanks for agreeing to do this again. Seungkwan is with Jeonghan, he so excited about this date, again I apologize for all the trouble.” Seungcheol apologized for the hundredth time.

Since it was Valentine ’s Day, Seungkwan had been having tantrums all week because he wanted to “see his girlfriend”, so as a last resource Seungcheol called Yeri and asked her to come on this “date” with baby boo. Strangely she had agreed to everything, she thought it was adorable.

“Noona!” Seungkwan exclaimed running in the shop wearing a cute little preppy sweater outfit. The rest of his family entered the shop.

“Hey Seungkwan, you’re late, I waited so long.” Yeri said going down to his level pouting.

“Sorry Noona, but dad is a slow driver. And mommy and my brothers were so slow. What ice cream do you want noona?? I want a chocolate!” Seungkwan answered. Jeonghan was taking pictures while the rest of the kids were more excited about the ice cream than their brother’s date.

“Hmm I think I want strawberry.” Yeri replied.

“Okey dokey, daddy go buy the ice cream.” Seungkwan told his father as if he was a waiter causing Yeri to chuckle.

“I have to admit this is going to be a very interesting valentine’s day.” Yeri thought as she sat down at a table with a very happy Seungkwan.


Hongbin was excited, today was the day he was going to tell the girl he liked how he felt. She was in his dancing class, her name was Ahyoung, she’s a year older than him but he doesn’t care. She’s really pretty and a very talented dancer.

“Are you really going to do it?” Wonshik asked his brother and Hongbin just nodded.

“I told mommy you like her hyung, mommy will help you.” Hyuk said happily.

“You did what?!” Jaehwan exclaimed worried.

“I told mommy about Hongbin-hyung’s crush.” Hyuk smiled as if he did a great heroic deed.

Hongbin just looked at shock. He had lost all his chances with Ahyoung. He saw that his mom approached Ahyoung who was talking to her friend Soljin.

“Hi Ahyoungie.” Hakyeon said to the girl.

“Yes Mr.Cha?” the girl politely answered.

“You know my handsome son Hongbin, he really likes you. You should go out with him.”

“What?”

“He’s drop-dead beautiful and he looks like a work of art, that why I named that way. He’s also really good at drawing and singing. And you’d be lucky on having such a cute boy like him also he’s nice and kind and a gentleman….” Hakyeon went on describing his perfect son to a confused Ahyoung, she didn’t even know who the dance teacher was talking about.

Hongbin was in the corner sad while Wonshik tried cheering him up. Jaehwan was trying to explain to Hyuk what he did wrong but the boy didn’t seem to grasp the concept that Hakyeon was nosey mother. Let’s just say that after that Ahyoung changed dancing schools.


“What are you doing?” Junhoe asked his brother. Donghyuk was combing his hair to a partway right in the middle making him like one of those good boys at the expensive schools.

“Combing my hair.” Donghyuk answered.

“I know that but why.”

“Auntie Minji is coming and he likes her.” Jinhwan explained while laughing. ”isn’t it cute”

“What? But girls are gross. They have cooties.” Junhoe said confused remembering that annoying girl Eunha from the park that followed him all around the playground.

“Auntie Bomie said cooties is just a lie Uncle Seungri told us cause he’s lonely.” Yunhyeong explained.

“Everything I know is a lie.” Junhoe said and Jinhwan just smiled patting his head.

Chanwoo crawled in the room and went towards his brothers trying to get their attention. Jinhwan saw him and started playing with him.

“I hate these parties.” Junhoe said looking at his reflection. “I hate these outfits, I don’t care if auntie Chaerin made them. They’re lame.” Staring at him sweater vest and bow tie combo.

“But we get to see all of our family and they get us presents!” Yunhyeong said excited.

“Uncle Jiyong always brings us the best presents.” Jinhwan said excited.

“I still hate these clothes.” Junhoe said even though the thought of presents made it a bit more tolerable, just a bit.

“Kids come down, your aunties are here.” Hanbin yelled from downstairs.

Donghyuk excitedly got his card and small bouquet of flowers he made his father buy when they were at the flower shop buying flowers for mommy.

Donghyuk excitedly ran downstairs leaving his brothers behind. When he saw his auntie Minji his face started heating up.

“Auntie Minji! I love you~!” While giving the confused woman the bouquet of flowers and card.

Bom and Dara were laughing at how cute the boy was. It was sort of a Valentines party more like an excuse to get together party. Hanbin was so confused and Bobby had a stupid I knew it the whole time smiles.

“Wow Minji looks like you’re a hit with babies.” Seungri teased causing Chaerin to step on his foot with her high heels.

Minji just smiled at the boy and hugged him while giving him a kiss on the cheek sweetly.

“Thank you Donghyuk you’re the sweetest. Let’s go eat some cake.” Minji said while taking one of the boy’s hands.

“Yay cake!”

“The kid has a better love life than me!” Seungri complained.

“Everyone has a better love life than you.” Jiyoung teased making Chaerin give him a high five in agreement.

Seungri glared at them while pouting.