Daycare

I love my Family (family au)

UPDATE OK JUST WANT TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THE PREQUEL IS HAPPENING PROBABLY HAVE THE FIRST CHAPTER NEXT WEEK AND IM STILL ORGANIZING THE DETAILS BUT DONT WORRY ILL SHARE THE LINK HERE WHEBN ITS DONE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A BIT MORE...RISQUEIER I THINK PLUS MOM SQUAD :) BTW I LIKE SUNNY


“So you guys never sent your kids to daycare?” Hakyeon asked shocked. “How do you live?”

“Well most of us work at home. And isn’t it better for kids to be with their parents?” Junmyeon answered.

“Yeah. But aren’t you worried that they won’t be able to function in school? Or they’ll be too spoiled? Plus aren’t you worried they’re not getting any mental stimulation?”

The mothers started to analyze the logic of Hakyeon’s statements which led to the following situation.


The dad squad were standing outside Sunnyside Daycare with their respective maknaes.

“Why are we here again?” Namjoon asked to no one in particular.

“Leo’s wife got ideas in our wives heads. Which led to this.” Bobby said as all the dads stared at the quiet man who seem completely unaffected by the whole situation.

Leo put Hyuk on the ground and fixed his son’s hair gently.

“Be careful and be nice.” Taekwoon said softly and Hyuk just nodded happily.

“I will, daddy! I’m a good boy!” Hyuk exclaimed.

“Good boy. Take care of your friends, I think they’ve never been to daycare before.” Taekwoon went on.

“You can count on me!” Hyuk said.

Meanwhile Kris was fixing his three kid’s outfits and their hair. But they seemed confused on where they were.

“Where are we?” Sehun asked more like demanded to know while his father was fixing Tao’s sweater.

“Daycare.” Kris answered.

“What’s that??” Jongin asked.

“It’s a place where kids learn things and stay when their parents are really busy.” Kris said.

“…..” The three boys were quiet as if they were trying to understand what their father had just said. And adding the pieces together.

“You’re leaving us?” Sehun asked worried.

“I wouldn’t call it leaving…you’ll learn things plus you’ll play with other kids.” Kris answered but it was too late because Sehun had started crying.

“I DON’T WANNA!!!!! I WANNA GO HOME!!! I WANT MOMMY!!! DON’T LEAVE ME!!” Sehun started full on wailing. Kris sighed and tried to call him down but as if instantly his brothers understood his feelings and all started crying on the top of their lungs.

“Don’t cry. It’s only for three hours.” Kris said.

“THAT’S FOREVER!!!” Tao yelled.

Kris sighed and continued trying to calm down three spoiled babies. “This is all Junmyeon’s fault. He knew something like this would happen. Hence why he sent me, I should’ve said no. “

Namjoon wasn’t as careful as Kris and literally told Jungkook.

“Stay here, I’ll be back soon.”

Which had the bunny boy crying nonstop, all the mothers dropping their kids off just stared at the four crying toddlers.

“They got it from their moms!” Namjoon tried excusing himself as he carried Jungkook, trying to call him down which was completely unsuccessful.

“DADDY DON’T LEAVE ME HERE!” He wailed.

Jaebum was glad his kids weren’t as spoiled as Kris’s, they didn’t seem to mind the whole daycare thing, and after all he promised that afterwards he would pick them up for ice cream. After all it was just an experiment to see if their kids were adaptable. Same lame parent technique thing the moms wanted to try. His three kids were more excited about what was inside the daycare, hearing stories from Jackson and Mark.

“So you’re leaving us here. Why?” Junhoe asked his dad that was trying to make sure Donghyuk was ok since he tended to be more emotional than Junhoe, but he seemed perfectly fine.

“Well it’s for your own good, so you can meet more friends.” Bobby said.

“I don’t want more friends.” Junhoe said.

“Baby just try it please.” Bobby asked.

“So you guys remember what to do right?” Seungcheol asked sweetly towards Hansol and Seungkwan, who were holding hands.

“Yes dad.” Hansol said.

“Remember if there anything bad happening call me on the phone. Just press the button with the house. And I’ll be here as fast as I can. Do you know the house number too, so you can call mom?” Seungcheol went on.

“Yes dad, we’re not babies!” Seungkwan said pouting, he hated being treated like a baby, and he had a girlfriend for Pete’s sake.

“You’re my babies, Ok now give daddy a hug.” Seungcheol said. The two Choi kids hugged their dad.

Now around this point, Kris had resorted to manipulation to get his triplets to behave. They were calm, well Jongin and Tao were, while Sehun was noticeably in a foul mood. The promise of ….fried chicken was enough to calm Jongin, while with Tao it was toys and candy and Sehun was harder to convince, but the promise of bubble tea was enough to make him at least put up with the experiment.

Namjoon, on the other hand, had gone full out persuasion, telling Jungkook that big boys don’t cry and that big boys go to school. So in a few minutes Jungkook had calmed down plus he was promised cookies and yogurt.

The kids had gone in with the caretakers, Ms. Sunny and Mr. Sungmin.

“So anyone up for coffee?” Seungcheol asked.

“Yes!! Im literally dying!” Bobby answered.

“Don’t say literally.” JB said.

“I need an expresso like now.” Namjoon said


“Don’t worry guys being at a daycare is fun!” Hyuk said to his friends. “I’ve been going to daycare since I can remember.”

“I think your mommy and daddy don’t like you.” Junhoe said and Hyuk ignored them.

They entered to find a room full of boys and girls and in literal chaos. There were toys being thrown around and the room was a mess.

“I Wanna go back home.” Jungkook said.

Junhoe was walking around the playroom. It didn’t take long for his friends to abandon him. When he spotted a tall boy trying to reach some snacks on the table.

“What are you doing?” Junhoe asked.

“Im getting snacks.” The boy replied. He got a cookie and gave one to Junhoe.

“Um thanks.”

“Call me Zelo.” The boy said.

“Is that your name?”

“No. I don’t like my name. What’s yours?”

“Junhoe.”

“Too hard. I’ll call you June.”

“Kay.”

“Hey June, do you wanna have fun?” Zelo said with a mischievous smile.

“Yeah!”


Seungkwan was drawing when he saw that two girls were touching his little brother hair.

“Hey stop it!” Seungkwan said to the girls.

“But he’s so cute.” The girls said.

“SOOBIN! Look he’s so cute!” Another girl yelled while hugging a nervous Jungkook.”

“He let him go!” Sehun said trying to help his cousin escape but suddenly one of the girls hit him with a plush toy.

“NO ONE HITS MY BROTHER!” Tao yelled while hitting the girl with a pillow.

“Oh no trouble.” Seungkwan said.

Meanwhile Bambam was calmly watching Pororo but the caretaker turned it off cause it was bad for his eyes, causing him to go…crazy.

“So Hanbin has been wanting to try some things out like toys and stuff but I don’t know if I’m comfortable with that.” Bobby said.

“Just use a lot of…”Seungcheol starting saying unconsciously before shutting himself up.

“A lot of what?????” Bobby asked.

“Puppy….what did you mean??” Jb asked.

“I knew it he’s a .” Namjoon said.

Before Seungcheol could defend himself they got calls from the daycare.


“NEVER IN MY WHOLE CARRER HAVE I EVER TAKEN CARE OF SUCH MISBEHAVED BOYS. YOUR SONS MR WU WERE HITTING POOR GIRLS.YOUR SON MR KIM JIWON WAS CAUGHT STAELING FOOD AND TIED UP ONE OF THE CARE TAKERS. YOUR SONS MR CHOI WERE CAUGHT THROWING JUICE AT GIRLS. YOUR SON MR IM WENT BESERK JUST BECAUSE HE COULDN’T WATCH TV! And MR JUNG YOUR SON WAS AN ACCOMPLICE! ALL OF YOUR KIDS ARE BANNED FROM SUNNYSIDE!” Ms. Sunny yelled at the top of her lungs at the fathers, but it was hard to take her seriously cause the dad were all so much taller than the woman.

“For someone named Sunny, she’s not really nice.” Namjoon said.

“She’s lying!” Seungkwan said.

“Yeah the girls hit Sehun first.” Jongin agreed.

“Looks like we have to check out daycare B.” Kris said.

“Yeah I won the bet!” Bobby exclaimed.

“We should sent them to military school when they grow up.” JB joked.

“I agree, I went to military school and I turned out just well.” Leo said.

“Ok we’re so not doing that.” Bobby said.

That same day they went to a more disciplined daycare, which made the kids actually learn things. The caretakers were Mr Kangin and his assistant Mr Ryeowook. Let’s just say the kids never got in trouble again.