Babysitting Hyung Edition

I love my Family (family au)

Hi everyone, it's the coauthor from How I Met Your Mother. I've been helping my dear sister since she's been really busy these days with school.

I worked really hard on this chapter. Hope you guys like it.


Kris sighed. Junmyeon and him had to leave the house for different reasons but there was no one available to take care of their children.

“Isn’t anyone free?” He asked again towards Junmyeon who was pouting at his phone.

“No, I called everyone we know. Do you really have to go?” Junmyeon asked.

“If I don’t go to the meeting, we might lose the client.” Kris said worried.

“I have to go to my dad’s company and I can’t take them with me.” Junmyeon replied.

“Me neither, the last time I took the kids they almost destroyed the conference room.”

Minseok had been listening on the conversation since he was in the other room doing his homework. He got off from the chair making his way towards his parents.

“Mom, Dad.” Minseok said gaining his parents attention. “I can take care of my brothers, I don’t need a babysitter.”

“Aren’t you like five?” Kris said joking.

“DAD, I’M ALMOST 12!” Minseok exclaimed with a stern look in his eyes.

“I know Minnie, but you’re always small to me.” Kris said while ruffling Minseok’s hair.

“Maybe we should let Minnie babysit, I mean he is mature enough.” Junmyeon said looking up at his husband.

“I trust Minnie, I just don’t trust the rest.” Kris said. “He’s never been alone with those tazmanian devils for more than 20 minutes.”

“I can do it dad, trust me!” Minnie went on.

“I don’t know…” Kris doubted.

“How long is your meeting?” Junmyeon asked.

“An hour maybe a little more.” Kris said. “Depends if the client isn’t that hardheaded.

“Well let’s leave Minseok in charge and come here as soon as we finish.” Junmyeon said.

 

“Why are we having dinner at 5?” Baekhyun asked as he ate his dinner, mac and cheese.

“Your dad and I, have to leave for a while, so I made dinner early so you guys wouldn’t miss it.” Junmyeon said while wiping Sehun’s mouth.

“Who’s gonna take care of us?” Jongdae asked after swallowing his spoonful of mac and cheese.

“Minnie.” Kris answered.

“REALLY? YAY!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol exclaimed.

“I’ll help Minnie and Xing Xing will help too!” Luhan exclaimed, Yixing nodding slowly while drinking his juice.

“I’m still worried.” Kris said.

“You guys have to listen to your older brother and be nice.” Junmyeon said.

“Yes mom!” all of the kids said.

All of the kids where in the playroom in their animal onesies that their mom got made for them, Minseok started counting his siblings but frowned when he only counted 5 –himself included-. He sighed while taking off his cat hoodie to look at Kyungsoo.

“Kyungie, where’s Baek, Chan, Dae, Lu and Sehunnie?” Minseok turned to look at his younger brother who was fiddling with his penguin onesie.

“Dunno.” Kyungsoo replied before making his way towards Jongin who was sleeping in his bear onesie. Tao was jumping in his panda onesie trying to burn off the energy he got from their dinner, Yixing looked like he was nodding away to dreamland for which Minseok had to snap his fingers to make sure his brother stayed awake.

“Make sure they don’t leave, and help them brush their teeth.” Minseok instructed to a Yixing who was nodding fervently, his sheep hoodie flapping with him.

Minseok exited the room to go down to the living room to see if any of his siblings were there but he didn’t find any of them, however he heard noises coming from the kitchen, he tiptoed into the kitchen sighing at the sight that greeted him. The beagle triplets were eating all of the cookies in the cookie jar –which their mom told them not to touch without his permission- while they had made Sehun a sippy cup of chocolate milk. Minseok figured that they made Chanyeol lift Sehun onto the counter so he could pass them the things,

“What are you guys doing?” They all turned to look at Minseok with a frightened expression except for Sehun who kept drinking his milk.

“It was Sehunnie’s idea.” Baekhyun pointed at the maknae who looked at them bored in his wolf onesie.

“Bad hyung.” Sehun said before throwing a spoon in Baekhyun’s direction but he missed of course.

“I don’t care whose idea was it but you guys aren’t supposed to eat this when we’re supposed to go to bed.” Minseok said.

“If you catch us, we’ll go to bed.” Chanyeol bargained.

“No, guys-“

“1, 2, 3! Catch us if you can, hyung!” That was all the warning Minseok got before the beagle triplets started running around the house. After getting Sehun down from the counter and telling him to go to the playroom, Minseok tried to catch his siblings.

“Luhan help me!” Luhan snickered as he played on their shared iPad. He was getting his revenge from the whole noona thing.

“Suffer hyung, suffer.” While Yixing had fallen asleep with his younger siblings who actually listened to him.

Let’s say that when Kris and Junmyeon got home, they found a stressed out Minseok who had Jongdae and Baekhyun tied up with a jumping rope while he was sitting on Chanyeol to make sure that he didn’t move with a Luhan who had filmed everything.


When Yoongi heard that his parents had to leave the house for something that happened, he knew that he had to step up to his role as the eldest aside from the part that it would give him brownie points in his mom’s book.

Jin was worried to leave his kids but he was then reminded of his restaurant so he left with a heavy heart. Yoongi greeted his parents out of the house before turning to look at his siblings who were all playing around the house.

Yoongi tried thinking of the one thing that would make all of his siblings stay in one place so he wouldn’t have to lift a finger when he had the best idea to ever come to him in his 11 –soon to be 12- years of life. Since his father had bought himself and for the family a Netflix plan, they were allowed to watch whatever they wanted since Netflix had everything.

Yoongi had remembered that his younger siblings have never watched the first seasons of Pororo since the broadcast channel never repeated past episodes. So he entered the Netflix page and searched Pororo, happy to see that almost all the seasons were there. He clicked on the first episode of the first season to let it charge before calling out to his siblings.

“Guys, I have a surprise!” Hearing the word ‘surprise’ lured them out from where they were hiding.

“What hyung?” Jimin asked.

“You want to watch Pororo?” Yoongi asked.

“YES!” All of his siblings had yelled with big smiles on their faces.

“I have right here, episodes that you guys haven’t watched.” Yoongi stated.

“Let’s watch, hyung!” Jungkook said cutely, jumping up and down due to excitement.

“But you guys have to be good boys and stay on the couch.” Yoongi instructed. His siblings made way towards the couch, all of them with wide smiles.

He pressed the play button and once it started he knew that he had won and that he was a good hyung. Jungkook squealed every 5 minutes since he was watching episodes that he never watched while Hoseok had his stupid face during the whole time they were watching TV and the twins looked like sponges trying to absorb everything that was on the TV.

When their parents got home, they were proud of Yoongi for controlling his siblings and making sure that they didn’t make any mess.

The next day, Namjoon entered his Netflix account to watch the newest episode of his show: Orange is the New Black. But when he pressed the first episode, a notification popped up saying: You have consumed all of your Netflix plan. Please pay so you can keep watching.

Namjoon wrote a rap called: Screw Netflix and Chill. His boss in YG loved it.


Mark felt like he was important when his dad and mom told him that he needed to take care of his brothers since they needed to go to his grandfather’s for something (JB secretly hoped that it was something regarding the old man’s death). It was actually very easy for Mark to take care of his younger siblings, he just needed to help the youngest at brushing their teeth and making sure they didn’t stain their clothes. They were actually pretty obedient except for one tiny parasite: Jackson. He seemed to be more hyper than usual which was bothering the younger ones since his energy seemed to be infective to the others.

“Jackson, please stop it. You’re infecting the others and you guys need to be asleep before mom and dad get home.” Mark said sternly, trying to make sure that his younger siblings stayed sleepy.

“But I’m not tired, Mark! Let’s watch TV!”

“Jackson, please do what I told you to do.” After many times of repeating the same thing, Mark had enough and decided to blackmail his younger brother.

He walked towards the storage room where their parents kept a bunch of stuff, found an empty cardboard box that was big enough to fit Jackson in it and a black permanent marker. He walked out of the storage room and entered Jackson’s room to grab a blanket and his brother’s favorite plush toy: a light green ahgase. He entered the living room where his siblings were, groaning internally when he noticed that Jackson woke the others up, he placed the cardboard box in the center of the middle room so his brothers could see what he was going to do.

He placed the blanket in the box as if it were a makeshift bed and the plushy in it as well. He then grabbed the black marker and wrote:

“SHIPPING TO CHINA…… PRODUCT NOT FRAGILE…….. SPECIFICALLY BY TRAIN……. TO RANDOM ORPHANAGE.”

“Jackson, get in the box.” Mark ordered, ignoring how Coco was sniffing his leg.

“Why hyung?” Jackson asked as he made his way into the box.

“I’m shipping you away to China. You’re too messy and noisy. In China, they’ll treat you better.” Mark said. “Now lie down. I need to tape the cover and make the holes so you can breathe.”

“I don’t wanna go to China, hyung!” Jackson started sniffling. “I’M SORRY! I’LL BE GOOD!”

“Then go to your bed and I won’t ship you to China.” Mark said. He never saw Jackson run so fast to his room in his life, Mark snickered to himself before taking his younger brothers to their beds.

However his victory didn’t last long. The next morning, in the Im-Park household during breakfast.

“Mommy, Daddy, you guys aren’t going to ship me away to China like Mark hyung said, right?” Jackson asked after a spoonful of his oatmeal. Mark knew he was in trouble by the look his mom gave him while his dad hid his smile.

Mark was grounded for a week, they took away his skateboard privileges. Mark resisted the temptation to kill Jackson.


Jaehwan was trying to control his siblings but they never listened to him no matter what he tried doing.

“Why don’t you guys listen to me?!” Jaehwan yelled irritated as his siblings were all playing in their own little worlds instead of eating the food their dad left for them. “Why are you guys so insolent?”

“Because you’re not an authority.” Wonshik replied as he looked up from his Transformer toy.

“What’s insolent, Binnie-hyung?” Hyuk asked Hongbin.

“Okay, how about we eat dinner and we’ll play a special game?” Jaehwan asked after thinking for a while.

“What’s the game?” Hyuk asked.

“I’ll tell you during dinner.” Jaehwan smiled as they made their way to the kitchen. After successfully heating up the chicken nuggets that their dad fried for them, Jaehwan took his siblings to the dining room so they could eat.

“So what’s the special game, hyung?” Hongbin asked curiously after drinking his apple juice.

“Well, remember that we’re vampires which means that we can fly!” Jaehwan exclaimed peaking up his younger siblings’ interest.

“Really?” Hyuk asked excited.

“Yeah! So I say we practice flying and whoever stays in the air the longest is the winner.” Jaehwan said. “So do you guys want to play?”

His brothers all nodded their heads with excitement.

“Okay!” After placing all the dishes in the dishwasher –like his mom taught him- they went to their parents room (since it was the largest room in the house) where Wonshik was finishing cushioning the floor with all the pillows, plushies and blankets so that they wouldn’t hurt themselves when they fail flying.

“I’m going to go first so I can make sure it’s safe.” Jaehwan said from the top of their parents’ tall bed.

“Okay.” His siblings chorused.

Jaehwan threw himself from the bed only lasting a second in the air before falling down on the cushioned floor.

“Who’s next?” Wonshik lifted his hand before climbing onto the bed. He sprinted from the headboard of the bed to jump in which he lasted 2 seconds.

Then went Hongbin who did the same as Wonshik who lasted 4 seconds in the air.

The 3 of them helped Hyuk get onto their parents’ bed, he tried doing the same as his hyungs but tripped at the last second however he lasted 6 seconds in the air.

That’s what they did for the entire time until they ended up falling asleep on the cushioned floor. When Hakyeon and Taekwoon got home, they first looked for their kids in their rooms but Hakyeon started panicking that someone stole his angels –and started accusing Kibum- until they entered their bedroom, they simply stared at their sleeping kids before sighing in relief and picking them up to take them to their beds.

The next morning.

“Dad, we tried flying yesterday.” Hyuk said excited to Taekwoon as they ate their waffles. “I lasted the longest in the air.”

“Vampires don’t fly, we teleport.” Taekwoon rectified. Ever since that comment, they tried to teleport whenever they could but people only mistook it for them trying to poop.


Seunghoon wasn’t scared of anything except his dad when he’s really mad and that’s why he was doing what he was doing: being a butler to his younger siblings instead of him being served by them.

You see, Jinwoo had to go to an important errand at his boss’ house while Mino had an important meeting in YG regarding his solo so they decided to let Seunghoon in charge which was something that they had already done a couple of times before and his younger siblings listened to him. But today was an exception.

You see, Seunghoon hadn’t trained their pet dog Haute very well so you could imagine his surprise when he found out that the shoes that Haute had been chewing a few minutes ago when he checked the rooms for a burglar were his dad’s Yeezys. He had simply shrugged when he saw his dog happily chewing the shoes saying that it wasn’t his business.

“Hyung, you’re dead.” Seungyoon laughed at Seunghoon and Taehyun was clapping his hands.

“Shut up!” Seunghoon yelled. “What do I do?”  

“Well, we won’t tell dad that you let Haute eat his shoes if you…….” Seungyoon pondered on what he could make his older brother do.

“BUTLER!” Taehyun yelled happily.

“Yeah. You can be our butler until mom and dad come back.” Seungyoon agreed with the maknae.

“No way.” Seunghoon replied.

“Okay, then say bye to all your toys.” Seungyoon said as he grabbed Taehyun. “Let’s go Tae, we don’t need to be with a bad hyung.”

“Bad hyung!” Taehyun pointed at him.

“Fine!”

And that’s how he found himself in the current situation, taking drinks and snacks to his brothers, changing the channel for them basically being their slave.

And in the end it was nothing because his mom found the shoes after their dad had been whining that he couldn’t find his favorite shoes and his younger brothers had ratted him out as soon as they got the chance.


Jisoo hated it when his parents put him in charge of his siblings because that meant that if they did something stupid then he was going to get punished for it because he was supposed to be in charge of them. So when his mom told him to take care of his siblings because they both had something important at work.

He had done a good job at the beginning since he was taking care of the maknaes more than anything and he had forgotten to attend the older ones who had done something really stupid. He realized it when they came up to him as he was putting Chan back into his crib.

“Hyung…. We need to ask you something.” Dokyeom said.

“What is it?” Jisoo asked as he was placing the blanket on Chan so he wouldn’t get cold.

“Can you borrow us money?” Soonyoung asked.

“Why do you need my money?”

“Well, we ordered pizza because we’re hungry and we only have 6 cents each and the pizza is very expensive. Like 15 bucks, we don’t have that kind of money.” Dokyeom explained.

“Seriously? Couldn’t you guys at least ask me for permission? What am I: a bank to you guys?” Jisoo asked.

“Sorry hyung.” The two pouted. Jisoo walked to his room and opened his Spongebob figurine in which he stores his money and gave his siblings the money that they wanted.

He went to the kitchen a while later in which he found that his siblings were dancing to one of their mom’s favorite boy bands albums with the music pretty high.

“Guys, lower the music! Chan is going to wake up! And why do you guys keep doing things that you aren’t supposed to do?!” Jisoo yelled irritated.

And in that moment, his parents were entering the house. Both of them looking very disappointed at him. They grounded Jisoo for letting his siblings make a mess in the house and letting them buy pizza even though Jisoo made an argument that he didn’t have anything to do with it but they didn’t believe him. They never did.


Jinhwan had never felt more exasperated in his entire life, until this moment.

His mom and dad had left him in charge of his siblings, at the beginning it didn’t bother him but his siblings seemed to think that he wasn’t that much of a threat when he tried to scold them.

“Hyung, you’re not scary.” Was the only answer he got from his siblings before they created havoc in the house.

The only one who wasn’t making a mess was Chanwoo but because all he could do was crawl.

Jinhwan tried to stop his siblings from making a mess but they wouldn’t listen to him.

It seemed as though his siblings were cranky and the only way to get rid of their crankiness was by making a mess in the house.

“Where’s your older brother?” Hanbin asked the kids who were all playing.

“Dunno. He said something about how no one listens to him.” Yunhyeong shrugged.

“Okay.” Bobby said. “I’m going upstairs, he might be in his room.”

“I’ll go with you.” Hanbin said as he picked up Chanwoo. They entered their room to drop off their things but were shocked when they found Jinhwan crying while listening to music.

Let’s say that the Kim boys weren’t let off easily for making their hyung cry. Except Chanwoo, he’s an angel. For now.


Did you guys like it? I hope you guys did.

Don't worry the OG author will upload the next chapter -I think- I'm only temporary.

Please suscribe if you haven't, comment and upvote if you liked this chapter.