New New Neighbors

I love my Family (family au)

Extra sick today but still managed to update i deserve a medal, well again ill be short im getting a fever comment i love reading them and i almost always reply bye thanks for reading this humble story and commenting


Namjoon was watching TV. While eating a bag full of chips, he was watching Game of Thrones for the third time, he liked the show so much that he’s been re-watching the whole show while waiting for the new season. This also meant that he was lazier than usual, he’d write his compositions at night but binge watch Game of Thrones all day.

The kids were used to this scenario, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung were all playing with the console that their uncle “gifted” them. Jungkook was sitting with Namjoon watching the show with him, but he was only there for the chips. Yoongi was in his room sleeping or listening to music, Namjoon didn’t really know.

Seokjin was just coming home.

“What are you watching Namjoon?” he asked as he took off his jacket.

Namjoon instantly changed the channel to Pororo.

“Just waiting Pororo with my little baby.” Namjoon said while showing off his dimples and patting Kookie’s head.

Jungkook really didn’t care he was more interested in the bag of chips in front of his small body.

“Oh that’s sweet. You need to spend a lot of time with him. You know while I was working today I heard that we have new neighbors.” Jin said.

“Babe that’s old news. We already met them remember Coups and Jeonghan.” Namjoon said while eating.

“No dummy, we have new new neighbors. I heard that they’re from Seoul.”

“Oh really? Are you going to feed them too and ignore your sweet and loving husband as usual?”

“Please….” Jin started to say but was  interrupted by the sound of extremely loud and incomprehensible music while car literally passed the house as if it was going as fast as it could.

“What the hell was that??” Namjoon asked as he got on his feet.

“Language Namjoon. But still what was that?? It could’ve killed someone.”

“Lets go check it out.” Namjoon said as he put his sweater on and baseball cap.

They went out of the house of course a rather grumpy Yoongi in charge of his siblings. As they went out they saw that a lot of their neighbors went out to see what was going on.

And as usual their friends were there too, except the Choi-Yoon, they really like to gossip.

“Did you hear that? What was that?” Hakyeon asked.

“No idea, a car?” Jinyoung said

“Maybe it was some kid racing.” Jaebum said.

“I doubt that, the neighborhood is closed off to strangers, it’s probably someone who lives here.” Junmyeon said while crossing his arms.

“But everyone knows not to race here, it’s a neighborhood filled with kids.” Jin said.

“Oh I got it! It’s the new neighbors, they probably don’t know better.” Namjoon said as if he just decoded the Da Vinci code. Leo and Kris rolled their eyes instantly.

 “I heard from Himchan that their like really modern and city-like. He even told me they work for this really big company.” Hakyeon gossiped to his friends.

“We should say hi.” Jinyoung said.

“Since when did we become the welcoming committee of the neighborhood?” Kris asked lazily. He just wanted to go watch his basketball game.

“Oh come on, its nice meeting new people.” Junmyeon said happily.

“No its not.” Kris mumbled but either way he was dragged with the others to go meet the new neighbors, this was a total déjà vu from previously.

So they went down the road, incidentally the new new neighbors’ house was literally right next to the Choi-Yoon’s.

Bobby smiled as he opened the door of his car and stared at their new house, his family was getting out.

“Our first house. It’s amazing.” Bobby said smiling widely.

“It looks like any suburban home, to me. I still don’t understand why we couldn’t stay at our apartment.” His husband said while staring skeptically at the house while carrying his youngest child.

“Babe, it was too small for our big family, besides this is way cheaper than that high end penthouse you wanted. Anyways I’m worried our kids will end up being antisocial. They need to be like normal kids, you know get ice cream from the ice cream truck. Riding on your bikes with your friends, having sleepovers, you know normal stuff not that.” Bobby explained as he looked over at his kids that were all playing on their parents’ cellphones and their own tablets.

“I didn’t grow up with any of that and I turned up just fine.” Hanbin answered.

“Yeah right.” Bobby thought.

“So kids what do you think?” Bobby asked while getting his bulldog Winnie out of the car.

“Looks boring.” Junhoe answered while he continued playing on his tablet.

“I think it looks nice.” Jinhwan said while smiling.

“You heard hyung it’s nice.” Junhoe said.

“Come on kids be excited this is a new start for us. Look at all this green space you can play outside.” Bobby said excited.

“Yay I’m excited I have to drive an hour to YG hq every day. Which means I have to wake up earlier than usual.” Hanbin complained. “Besides you know what I think about suburbia.”

“Binnie you know that Desperate Housewives is fake, the suburbs isn’t like what you see in TV.” Bobby said and Hanbin rolled his eyes.

“I think it’s cool.” Donghyuk said starting to play with Winnie.

“Me too.” Yunhyeong said smiling.

“See the kids love it.” Bobby smiled feeling proud of himself.

“Hey neighbors!” Seungcheol said while walking over with his husband.

“Look neighbors actually greet us. Back at the apartment building the old guy next door would ignore us. This is suburban hospitality.” Bobby exclaimed happily.

“You’re so weird.” Hanbin muttered and faked a smile at the new neighbors.

“Hello neighbors!” Bobby greeted nicely at the Choi-Yoon. Soon after that the rest of the families came over and greeted them.

“I feel so happy, so many people welcoming us to the neighborhood. Nice to meet all of you Im Kim Jiwon, but call me Bobby.” The overly enthusiastic man said. “And this is my wonderful husband Hanbin.” The latter just waved politely, after that with very minimal communication because Hanbin was shy they said goodbye to their neighbors early.

A few days later.

“Explain to me why are we here, learning how to make bread instead of drinking some margaritas? I mean we should take advantage that our husbands are taking care of the kids for us.” Hakyeon asked as his friends just ignored his stupid question. Jeonghan has asked Jin about his banana bread recipe. So they decided to hold cooking class there at Jeonghan’s house.

“We’re not getting drunk.” Junmyeon said while rolling his eyes.

“Boo, you’re boring. I want to hang out with Jun that cross-dresses.” Hakyeon exclaimed while walking over to the dining room.

Junmyeon just turned red but continued listening to Jin’s instructions. Jinyoung and Jeonghan, were writing down all the instructions and ingredients while Jin just kept making the bread, it was if he was on the food network.

“Maybe everyone with J in their name are lame. Maybe I should get a new squad, a funnier squad.” Hakyeon thought as he drank his lemonade, but something in the window caught his eye.

“OH MY GOD LOOK AT THOSE ABS!” Hakyeon yelled surprised. “GUYS GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE NOW!!”

They all ran to the room thinking the worst. But there in the window was their neighbor Bobby shirtless while washing his car.

“Oh my god! I thought he was just some overly happy guy, how wrong was I, I have to stop judging people before I meet them.” Hakyeon said as he got closer to the window.

Jeonghan just blushed. “

“Isn’t this cheating?  We’re all married.” The “cheonsa” asked.

“Of course not we’re just checking out the amazing eye candy that has arrived to our humble neighborhood.” Hakyeon said as he kept staring. “By the way I love my Taekwoonie but that doesn’t mean I can’t check other guys out from time to time. I swear this neighborhood is full of extremely hot guys. I mean I remember when I saw JB, and I thought “Damn.” But then I met Kris “And hot damn”, and then Namjoon, I thought nothing. Then I saw your man and I was like damn he’s cute and now this guy. Im in heaven.” Hakyeon said while he kept staring at the clueless Bobby.

The others rolled their eyes, but were also checking Bobby out, a little bit, actually a lot but they’d never admit that.

“Can you imagine if all our guys were combined that’ll create the perfect and iest man alive. Kris’s height and long legs, Jb’s bedroom eyes, y neighbor’s body, Seungcheol’s perfect hair and nice nature, my Leo’s perfect skin and hair we could even add Namjoon’s intelligence, even though he never uses it and his dimples. That would be perfect.” Hakyeon said while he kept staring at the “hot body neighbor.”

During that moment Hanbin came out of the house and gave his Bunny a drink, he then saw a dark skinned person staring at his husband as if he was eating him alive. The other moms had ducked that moment, but Hakyeon didn’t catch up to them.

Quickly after that, there was a annoyed Hanbin at Jeonghan’s door knocking, when Jeonghan opened he saw the other.

“Look I don’t want to fight, but could you tell your friend to stop eye-ing my husband…” Hanbin said but was interrupted by the long haired man.

“Do you want to have some lemonade?”

“No I don’t want your over sugary lemonade…” Hanbin said but he was dragged in.

Hakyeon patted Hanbin’s shoulder while giving him a glass of lemonade.

“You sir, are a very lucky man. How’d you get your husband to wash the car? My Taekwoonie only takes it to the car wash.”

“Simple. I told him if he didn’t do it, he doesn’t get laid.” Hanbin answered confused.

“Wow you have spunk I like you, would you like joining our squad?”

“Oh no not again.” Jr, Jin and Junmyeon though as Jeonghan offered them snacks.

It didn’t take long for Bobby to join the dad squad, in a few words Seungcheol brought him over to the squad one day and he became the newest member.