Future?

I love my Family (family au)

Hi guys sorry for not uploading schools been really dificult lately, i hope you like this crappy chapter. so i personally loved blackpinks debut and i love these girls already and i cant wait to get to know more about them. love vixx new song cant wait for the mv

so i was meaning to ask you guys a  couple a things

a) ive been thinking about uploading this story to wattpad, ive been reading a lot of wattpad stories lately and i want to upload something, what do you think?
b) i cant believe im close to 40 chapters 400 subs and 400 comments, ive been thinking if i should do some sort of special, like a q/a or something, again what do you think?
c) what your absolute fav chapter in this story?

thank you hope you like this cheesy chapter please comment, subscribe and upvote love you guys thanks for always readling my story and leaving me with positive comments. <3

ps: thank you emi for writing Nmajoons part when i was being a lazy potato sack


 


Namjoon rolled out of bed falling to the ground.

“OW!” He hissed and he got up as he made his way to the bathroom, afterwards he walked down to the kitchen where the delicious aroma of pancakes was drawing him in.

Only to see his husband being back-hugged by a handsome young man. Namjoon blinked once, then twice, trying to process what he had just seen.

“WHAT THE HELL? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?” Namjoon yelled as he confronted Jin. Jin and the handsome young man turned around to look at him both looking very confused.

“Namjoon, are you still asleep?” Jin walked closer to Namjoon.

“Nope, I am perfectly awake to see you cheating on me with this pretty boy!” Namjoon replied, shrinking away from Jin’s hands. The pretty boy simply sighed before grabbing a couple of pancakes and giving it to Namjoon.

“Here dad.” Namjoon gawked at Pretty Boy’s words.

“Joonie, I know it’s hard to believe that our maknae is grown up but you don’t have to say that I’m cheating on you with him.” Jin said as he grabbed the plate that Pretty Boy was offering and placing it on Namjoon’s hands while guiding him to the table. “Kookie, sit down. Come on, Namjoon, you must be sick.”

As Namjoon sat on the table, he saw several other pretty boys sitting at the table. If what Jin was saying was true then Namjoon only had one solution for this predicament he was in: he had f-ing time warped to the future.

“Kids, be nice to your father. He isn’t feeling very well, besides he doesn’t remember much.” Jin said to the pretty boys who simply nodded. Namjoon counted the pretty boys who were supposedly his children to only count 4 when he remembered specifically that he had 5 kids.

“Jin, we’re missing a kid. Also I’m feeling very uncomfortable surrounded by all these pretty boys.” Namjoon whined.

“Oh, Yoongi-bear must still be sleeping.” Jin hummed in reply.

“Introduce yourselves, pretty boys. Dad is feeling sick so I forgot who you guys were.” Namjoon said nonchalantly, the kids smiled brightly.

“Well, I’m your second oldest, Hoseok.” A pretty boy with a stupid smile said brightly before turning to look at his siblings. Namjoon could see the resemblance between his 8 year old Hoseok and this pretty boy, besides they had the same stupid smile.

“Now, I remember, Hobi!” Namjoon said as he finished staring at Hoseok.

“Well, we’re your adorable and y twins, Jimin and Taehyung. I’m Taehyung.” The pretty boy with a box-like smile said as he hugged the pretty boy next to him. He wouldn’t doubt what the box-like smile twin said because he looked identical to his glue eating 6 year old.

“Please don’t tell me you’re still eating glue.” Namjoon whined and the other boys simply burst out in laughter while Taehyung groaned.

“No dad I don’t eat glue anymore. I stopped eating a long time ago.” Taehyung replied irritated.

“But I distinctively remember seeing you eat glue a few days ago.” The one that looked like Jimin replied.

“ARGH!” Taehyung yelled before running out of the kitchen.

“Well, I’m your youngest Jungkook.” The first pretty boy said while he was eating his pancakes. He barely noticed that another boy had entered until he saw that he was hugging Jin.

“Good morning, mom.” The newest pretty boy said and Namjoon knew that it was Yoongi. he had the same grumpy face that never evolved.

“Yoongi-hyung is already starting so early with his mom complex.” Hoseok whined.

“I don’t have a mom complex.” Yoongi said as he sat down next to Namjoon, barely acknowledging Namjoon’s existence. “Sup, old man?”

“What do you mean by mom complex?” Namjoon asked.

“He’s a huge mommys boy that would probably marry mom if they weren’t related.” Jimin teased.

“Gross.” Jungkook said.

And Namjoon knew he was going to hate his kids in the future.


Seungcheol was very shocked to say the least when he saw a lot of random teenagers roaming around his house. After much realization he only went with the most logical explanation……time travel or he’s in another universe you know DC style. Where basically he’s in a future where his kids are apparently a bunch of teenagers.

“I cant believe im here, I need to go back.” Seungcheol thought while pouting. “I miss my babies, I don’t want to be the father of bratty teenagers.”

“YOOOO DADDD!!” Soonyoung yelled practically in his father’s ear. “Can I have a hundred bucks? You see I need it for the outfits for the dance competition…..””

“DON’T BELIEVE HIM DAD!!” Seungkwan yelled.

Seungcheol just stared at them and at the group having a legit food fight in front of him while Jeoghan was sleeping peacefully as always…

“hey…kids.” Seungcheol said softly.

“Am I the only one low key attracted to Jungkook’s mom?” Hansol asked.

“I cant believe you just said that!” Jisoo said appalled.

“What???” Jihoon said while laughing his off.

“To be honest I have to kinda agree. His mom is pretty hot.” Dokyeom said.

“You guys are so gross.” Wonwoo said.

Seungcheol just glared at all of them.

 

Jeonghan walked outside and saw that right there in the yard were all of his kids on their knees, while Seungcheol was looking hella pissed.

“UNTILL I GO BACK TO MY UNIVERSE/ TIME PERIOD IM GONNA SMACK SOME RESPECT AND MANNERS INTO ALL OF YOU. FIRST OF ALL DO I LOOK LIKE BANK TO YOU?!! NO IM PROBABLY GONNA HAVE TO SELL MY ORGANS TO GET YOU ALL INTO COLLEGE…..”

“I don’t even want to go to college…..” Soonyoung said making his father stare at him with an intense glare he never knew he had in him.

“ALSO HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS MOTHERS THAT JUST GROSS. WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE SAID THAT ABOUT YOUR MOM….”

“Honestly I wouldn’t care that much, mom is pretty….” Jun said

“GOD WHERE DID I GO WRONG???? IS THIS A SIGN FOR ME TO CHANGE MY WAYS…LIKE SOME WARPED CHARLES DICKENS THING.”

Jeonghan just stared at and went back in the house while saying “Its way too early for this ish.”


Leo was done the moment he woke up. He was surrounded by even louder versions of his kids and sadly Hakyeon didn’t calm down with age if anything this Hakyeon was even more dramatic then the normal one.

“This is all some weird dream, ill probably wake up in any moment.” Leo thought calmly as Hakyeon was hugging him and whining.

“WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?? YOU’VE REGRESSED TO YOUR YOUNGER SELF. WHY????””

“I think mom need his chill pills.” Hongbin said.

“I WANT MY SWEET TAEKWOON BACK.” Hakyeon cried.

Leo just sat there, praying to wake up soon from this nightmare.


Kris walked down the stairs in a extremely confused state as he entered the kitchen he saw a bunch of teenagers that looked oddly similar to his kids.

“Oh great its one of those dreams.” Kris thought as he sat down quietly. “Why cant I ever dream about me playing basketball with Drake? Or being besties with Vin Diesel? Or being in a movie with Rihanna? No I have to dream about the inevitable future of my kids being brats.”

He looked on the other side of the table and Junmyeon was trying to signal him or something.

“What?” Kris mouthed.

Junmyeon sighed.

“Sehun…” Junmyeon said.

“Yesss.” Answered the boy who was checking his Instagram .

“We got a call from school.” Junmyeon went on and Sehun’s eyes widen. “You skipped class four times??”

“Ooooh you’re busted.” Tao snickered.

“No…..”Sehun answered.

“Sehun don’t you dare lie to me.” Junmyeon said. “Where did you go??”

“Nowhere…”

“Oh please, you were with Taehyun doing who knows what.” Baekhyun exposed.

“Haha oh hyung, mom and dad, when you’re not home Baekhyun brings his boyfriend over and have in the living room. I caught him!” Sehun retaliated gaining gasps from everyone.

“What????” Junmyeon yelled.

“I told you guys, you’ve should’ve only had me and Minnie and maybe XingXing.” Luhan said.

“I can’t believe you guys, is there something else I don’t know??” Junmyeon asked.

“Well let’s see. Jongin’s failing all his classes, Jongdae broke your expensive vase, Tao stole dad’s credit card for a video game…..” Luhan said as he was exposing everyone.

“You ratted us out hyung!” Chanyeol complained and Luhan just smiled at him.

Kris was waiting to wake up from this annoying dream.

“KRIS!! Aren’t you going to say anything???” Junmyeon asked.

“Ah? Ah yeah….um you’re all grounded or something like that. Umm do you guys have allowances?” Kris said.

“Um yeah….and our credit cards.” Tao said confused.

“Well give them back. And your phones too.” Kris said.
“What????”

“You heard me, you’re grounded, no cellphone no money except Kyungsoo, Minseok cause Im guessing he’s in college and Yixing cause Yixing is an angel.” Kris said.

“You cant do this to me!! How am I gonna live without my cellphone?” Sehun whined.

“Well wont this be a life changing experience for you. I can do this and I will, simple my house my rules besides you dream kids are so ing annoying and spoiled it pisses me off.” Kris answered.

“YOU’RE A MONSTER.” Sehun whined.


Bobby was shocked and crying.

“What do you mean Winnies dead??” Bobby asked.

“Well he was an old dog and it was his time to leave.” Junhoe said.

“Noooooo. Why???” Bobby cried.

“I already told you why, are you going senile?” Junhoe said.

“Junhoe don’t be mean! Dads suffering.” Donghyuk said.

“Im not your dad. This isn’t my time I have to go back to my time!” Bobby said as he ran out the door in his boxers.

“I told you he was senile.” Junhoe said.


Unlike his friends, Jaebum embraced the dream and went on living normally, he found his teenage kids funny and strangely endearing. Even Coco was more mature and didn’t poor anywhere.

“So I better get going. If I go late your dad will kill me.” Jaebum said.

“Bummie, don’t you remember?” Jinyoung asked.

“What?” JB asked.

“My dad’s in a retirement home. And you’re the new boss since I dint want it.” Jinyoung answered.

“So im free?”” Jaebum asked

“Yeah….”

“YESSSSS!! IM FREE!!” JB exclaimed while dancing to Bounce.

“I think dads crazy.” Jackson said toward Mark.

Then the front door was opened out of nowhere and there was a half Bobby he went straight to Jaebum and grabbed his wrist and dragged him.

“What the hell bobby??”” JB asked.

“We gotta go hyung. This isn’t are time period.” Bobby said.

“I don’t want to go!!! I love it here no I refuse to leave its perfect here.” Jb said and Bobby picked him up bridal style and took him to the car where all the other dads were.

“Bobby this is all just dream chill.” Kris said.

“No its not!” Bobby yelled.

“We have to go back I hate it here!!” Bobby exclaimed.

“Same.” Namjoon and Seungcheol said.

“Nooo!!”

Bobby was driving in circles till he decided to drive off a cliff.

“BOBBY IM GONNA ING KILL YOU!!! YOU PSYCHO!!!” Jaebum said.

“BOBBY WE’RE ALL GONNA KILL YOU!!” Kris yelled.

“YAY ITS NOT MY FAULT!! Namjoon said. “OH WAIT I DON’T WANNA DIE.”

“I hate you all.” Leo said.

They all woke up in a karaoke room where Mino was singing his own song I’m him.

“You guys really cant hold your liquor.” Mino said as he continued singing rapping and the rest just glared at him.