Maid

I love my Family (family au)

hey guys guess whos back? and im back with your favorite non-desperate housewives i hope you guys enjoy this chapter. so are you guys struggling with all these fall comebacks like me or are you chill?

hope you guys enjoy this chapter its kinda weird remember comment, upvote and subscribe <3


Hanbin should be used to being dragged around by Hakyeon by now. But no matter how frequent it happens he can’t stop getting mad about it.

“Can someone please explain to me, why the hell am I here when I could be finishing Blackpink’s new single? Like I know you guys can waste your time, but I’m a very busy and important man.” Hanbin spat while staring at his “Squad”.

They were all outside of Jin’s restaurant, for some reason they were all called there, courtesy of Hakyeon of course.

Hanbin had thought about skipping so he could continue sleeping working since Bobby was taking care of the kids.

“You’re such a terrible friend.” Hakyeon said.

“Well, I also want to know what was so urgent we needed to be here ASAP.” Jinyoung said.

“Well if you must know, our poor Jinnie needs our help. And as the super great squad we are, we’re gonna help him.” Hakyeon exclaimed.

“What?” Jinwoo asked Hanbin that just shrugged,

“Don’t listen to him hyung, he’s on the crazy side.” Hanbin said and Hakyeon just glared at him.

“What are you guys doing here?” Jin asked confused to see his friends there.

“Don’t worry a little head on your pretty head Jin, the cavalry is here. We’re gonna hard carry you.” Hakyeon exclaimed while hugging the other.

“What?” Jin asked confused.

“Like I said he’s crazy.” Hanbin whispered to Jinwoo who just nodded in agreement.


“So that’s what happened.” Jin explained the situation to his friends.

“So basically all of your employees are sick?” Jinyoung asked.

“How is that even possible?” Junmyeon asked.

“Well they bought some sketchy looking meat yesterday, I guess it made them sick.” Jin answered.

“I see, so why don’t you just close the restaurant?” Jeonghan said. “That way you finally get a day off.”

“Well I would, but its Saturday and I usually get a lot of customers today, so I called Hakyeon ad he told me that he knew a group of temp waiters. Speaking of, where are they hyung?” Jin answered.

“You’re looking at them! We’re gonna help you!” Hakyeon exclaimed excitedly.

“So that’s why you dragged us here.’” Jinwoo said.

“Bingo!” Hakyeon exclaimed. “Don’t worry Jin, your squad’s here to save the day!”

“For once Hakyeon is right!” Jinyoung said.

“Mind you, im always right!” Hakyeon said.

“aw thanks guys.” Jin said smiling

“Don’t worry about it!”


“WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO WEAR A MAID OUTFIT?!” Hanbin yelled at Hakyeon that was already all dressed up in a maid outfit and with a wig.

“Cause I want to help Jin with his business and according to my research maid cafes are all the rage in Japan. So why not?”  Hakyeon explained.

“Hell no you psychopath! Why do I have to cross dress while Junmyeon gets to wear a butler outfit?!” Hanbin demanded to know.

“Cause I told him that I would kill him if I cross-dressed again.” Junmyeon said.

“Oh please for the next talent show, you’ll be Junhee again.” Hakyeon said.

“Go kill yourself.” Junmyeon said.

Jinyoung just sighed.

“Thank god I’m helping you in the kitchen cause I don’t wanna get near those psychos.” Jinyoung said to Jin who just agreed.

“Ah Hakyeon stop pressuring him.” Jinwoo said smiling already dressed as a maid. “He can be another a butler, I think with Jeonghan, you and I are more than enough.”

“Ok Hanbin……I have the perfect thing for you.” Hakyeon said with a smile.

“Remind me why the hell do I have to be a cat butler?” Hanbin asked Jeonghan. They were both outside of the restaurant showing fliers.

“At least you’re not in a dress.” Jeonghan said.

“But you already look like a girl 24/7 so that’s nothing new.” Hanbin said and after saying that Jeonghan punched him in the arm.

“Ow!!!”

“You were saying??”

“You should change you nickname to Satan’s master then angel.”

 For the first hours everything was normal and quiet, but exactly when they the clock hit 12 pm, the restaurant started to get filled with customers. Some came for just the food and others were brought for the great visuals.

“Jin wasn’t joking when he said Saturday was a busy.” Bunny eared Junmyeon said to a Hanbin who just agreed.

“ someone’s flirting with Jinwoo-hyung again.” Hanbin said exhausted walking over and stepping in.

“Thanks Binnie.” Jinwoo said.

“That’s like the tenth guy hyung. Stop being so pretty.” Hanbin said. “It’s tiring saving you.”

“Sorry but I just can’t stop being pretty.” Jinwoo laughed.

“You can try.” Hanbin argued.

“Get back to work! I’m not paying for to talk!” Hakyeon yelled in his host/manager mode.

“You don’t pay us at all!” Hanbin yelled back.

“Whatever, just get back to work.” Hakyeon yelled while going back to work

“I swear one of these days….” Hanbin mumbled while going back to work.

“Don’t complain at least you’re not dying in here!” Jinyoung exclaimed sweat stressed over all the orders they have to make.

“Wanna switch?” Hanbin asked.

“You in the kitchen, we don’t want to poison the customers.” Jinyoung said.

“Is today bully Hanbin day?” Hanbin said.

“Yeah didn’t you get the memo?” Jeonghan teased.

“Lord just kill me.” Hanbin exclaimed.

“God I need a break!” Hakyeon complained and everyone just glared at him.

“Satan you haven’t done !” Hanbin confronted.


“Ew Namjoon we don’t need to know about how you wrote your new hit.” Jaebum said because Namjoon was explaining that hisd new song BS&T was written about a night with Jin.

“You do so you could understand the feeling.” Namjoon said.

“No we really don’t.” Seungcheol said and then his phone buzzed with a notification. It was a text from Hyunwoo. It was a photo of Jeonghan as a maid along with his friends.

“Did you know about this?” Seungcheol said while showing his friends. “for some reason I’m not surprised this is happening.”

“Hey that’s my Jinwoo! I’m the only one who can see him like that!” Mino exclaimed while pouting.

“That so gross! You’re talking about my brother!” Bobby exclaimed while hitting Mino.

“Ow aren’t you mad to see Hanbin in a kitty thing?” Mino asked.

“Of course I am but I didn’t say that only I can see him like that in front of Jiyong.” Bobby argued.

“If you did, Jiyong would castrate you.” Kris teased.

“I know.” Bobby agreed.

“I need to go. Kris, watch my kids.” Leo said while standing up after seeing the picture. Kris just looked at him confused.

“But where are you going, hyung?” Namjoon asked

“I need to deal with something.” Leo said a bit more serious than usual.