New year's Resolutions

I love my Family (family au)

hi guys sorry for not uploading ive been having a lot going on lately  lazy and very down lately like i doubting myself and everything. i have that wintertime sadness. so on a more positive note ill try to update more consistently and stop having a lot of hobbies that i at. 

so guys check out day6s new song Ill wait its amazing, also my sweet johnny finally adebute and nct released a song i like. wjsn was great. akmus songs though are great. 2017 is already starting to look like a promising year at least music wise.

and 2ne1 is releasing their goodbye song

bye im off to do nothing on tumblr or watching oh my venus and wishing a john kim will come to help me and love me 

ps this chapter is just filler


The dad squad were at their typical spot at Troublemakers, they hadn’t seen each other because of the holidays since some of them went out of town.

“Hyung! I missed you!” Seungcheol exclaimed while hugging Leo and Kris for which both men stared at him confused. After a while Mino and Bobby joined in the group hug as well.

“What about us?” Namjoon complained.

“I’ll just assume we weren’t missed.” Jaebum added with a huff.

“We missed you too.” Leo said quietly while patting their heads.

They all sat down while taking off their jackets and afterwards they ordered coffee, hot chocolates and sweets.

“So how were your holidays?” Seungcheol asked while drinking his warm hot chocolate with unicorn marshmallows.

“Horrible!!!” Bobby, Jaebum and Namjoon exclaimed bitterly.

“Great!” Leo said with a smile.

“Normal.” Mino and Kris added.

“Why was it horrible to you guys?” Seungcheol asked while cocking his head to the left like a confused puppy.

“I had to spend 10 days at Jiyong’s. I think that it explains itself.” Bobby said.

“No it doesn’t, please illustrate for us please.” Mino said with a smile.

“You were there!” Bobby yelled.

“I forgot, besides they weren’t. And I love seeing you suffer.” Mino added with a dumb smile.

“I hate you.” Bobby mouthed.

“Well it was basically…..

Bobby’s family of adorable bunnies and Hanbin were there in Jiyong’s and Seunghyun’s beautiful mansion that was only a few minutes away from their home. Despite that Jiyong demanded asked them to stay over for the whole week.

Bobby was forced to wear his “dress clothes” that he haven’t worn since his friends got married. Because apparently Christmas at Jiyong’s was formal.

“Oh my god! My baby Chanwoo is so adorable and chubby and his little Christmas sweater! He look so adorable!! Please Hanbin give him to me!” Jiyong cooed while holding a uninterested Chanwoo.

“Oh hyung.” Hanbin said while laughing.

“Uncle Jiyong!! Your tree is bigger than our house!” Donghyuk exclaimed in awe to the ginormous Christmas tree in the mansion.

“Are those ours?” Junhoe asked pointing at the huge stacks of presents.

“Yep!” Jiyong said with a smile.

“Oh my god!” Yunhyeong exclaimed excited with Junhoe.

Bobby was bored so he was staring at the weird art and furniture in the house. And he started poking this weird chair that was bubble wrapped.

“Look and don’t touch Bubby!” Jiyong exclaimed. “That piece is worth more than your life insurance. I knew you would try to touch the artwork that’s why I bubble wrapped anything you could break.”

“It’s just a chair.” Bobby said.

“It’s not just a chair ……blah blah blah.”

“So basically my holidays were spent with 10 days at Jiyong’s house nagging me and telling me not to touch his bubble wrapped furniture and he even made me sleep on the floor because he thought I would break the bed.” Bobby said pissed off.

“Yeah, it was great!” Mino said happily.

“How do you know?” Seungcheol asked.

“I was there laughing my off.” Mino explained. “For some strange reason Jiyong really likes Jinwoo. So he invited us over.”

“While I was suffering. Hugeboy here was drinking expensive wine while watching old classic movies with Seunghyun.” Bobby snapped bitterly while glaring at the goofy smiled man.

“Yeah and it was fun!” Mino said with his stupid grin.

“Ok well my Christmas was great!” Seungcheol said happily. “We stayed home and had amazing food. And the kids loved their presents.”

“Congrats.” Leo said as he ate a chocolate chip cookie.

“Mine was horrible! I was stuck at JYP’s home. In other words I was in torture. The food had to be “gluten-free and organic”. The house was too crowded and it was so noisy. Plus having to spend my days off with my boss is just so cruel.” Jaebum complained.

“Well it’s your fault for marrying your boss’s son.” Namjoon blurted out earning a deathly glare from Jaebum.

“What about you hyung?” Seungcheol asked Namjoon.

“I stayed at my in-laws where I had to endure the discrimination against me and the obvious favoritism towards Kevin here.” Namjoon said while glaring at Kris.

“What? It not my fault dad hates you.” Kris said.

“He doesn’t even let me call him dad!” Namjoon complained. “He loves you! Why does he hate me?”

“I don’t know….maybe it was because you almost set their house on fire the first time they met you.” Kris said.

“Well then isn’t he bitter. That was years ago.” Namjoon said and Kris just rolled his eyes.

“So what are your guys new year’s resolutions.” Bobby asked changing topics.

“I want to be a better person and a better friend, husband and father.” Seungcheol said.

“Are you even real?” Jaebum blurted out.

“yes.” Seungcheol answered.

“My resolutions are to work harder on better songs and being a better dad and husband.” Bobby said.

“I want recognition, money, achieve happiness and more .” Namjoon said seriously.

“Same.” Mino agreed.

Jaebum glared at them a while and rolled their eyes.

“I want to get a new job or JYP to retire to Alaska. I want to be a better parent and a better person in general.” JB said.

“Well, I want to work out this year and be a bit healthier. Um spend more time with my husband and kids. But I still want more money.” Kris said.

“What about you hyung?” Seungcheol asked Leo.

“Be just as happy as or happier than I was last year.” Leo said

“Sounds like something a millennial would post on tumblr.” Namjoon said and Leo glared at him.

Let's just say Namjoon came home bruised.