Meet my squad

I love my Family (family au)

Hi guys heres a random shory update, (my sister made me write but she helped me) i hope you like this thanks for your comments like i cant believe that this fic has almost 400 comments and 320 subs, thank you so much for giving this fic so much love.


Mino and Bobby were still on their knees with their arms up. They had been in that position for an hour. They were both starting to get tired and get cramps.

“Binnie dearest can we get up now?” bobby asked sweetly wile trying his best to look like a puppy. Mino copied his expression and pouted as well.

Hanbin just glared at them.

“I think they’ve had enough.” Jinwoo said while cleaning Taehyun’s mouth.

“Ok, just cause im feeling generous today.” Hanbin said.

“FINALLY.” They both jumped and went over to the table to find empty pizza boxes.

“You didn’t save us a least one slice?” Bobby asked

“You didn’t deserve one slice. Its payback for making my child participate in a pageant!” Hanbin answered while glaring at his husband.

Jinwoo just laughed a bit.

“Hanbinnie we should get ready the movie is in 30 minutes.” Jinwoo said.

“What movie?” Mino asked.

“We’re taking the kids to see Finding Dory. You’re coming too right?” Jinwoo asked.

“NOO! WHEN WILL THE TORTURE END?” Bobby exclaimed.

“You know how I get when we watch kid movies. Ill tell them its all fake. Besides you know I hate nemo, so boring. It’s a fish looking for another fish. Why would they make a sequel? About a fish looking for a dumber fish.” Mino exclaimed.

“OH GOD I HATE NEMO TOO!” Bobby said before he bro-hugged Mino. For once in their lives, Bobby and Mino finally got along.

“Fine. Suit yourselves, find something to eat for yourselves while we’re gone.” Hanbin shrugged his shoulders before picking up Chanwoo in his arms.

“Say bye to daddy, kids.” Jinwoo said to his kids as they went out the door.

“Bye daddy~” All the kids said before they left.

“I’m so hungry.” Bobby whined after the kids and their “wives” left.

“Why are you complaining to me? I’ll let you know that I have no culinary ability so if I tried cooking I might end up killing us.” Mino informed before slumping down onto the couch.

“What makes you think I have culinary abilities?” Bobby asked while sitting next to him.

Five awkward minutes later~

“I got an idea, we’re going out. I’m gonna introduce you to my squad.” Bobby said while standing up.

“What are you? 12? Who says squad nowadays? Just say my crew or my friends. Who uses squad? Besides I’m hungry, feed me.” Mino said.

“We’’ll eat there.”         Bobby said.

After about ten minutes of Mino’s resistance to standing up, they entered Bobby’s car and drove to Troublemaker’s.

They entered the establishment and Mino just stared at everything.

“It’s like Hooters.” Mino said and Bobby just glared at him. There were moments like this where he didn’t understand what the hell did his hyung see in that huge idiot. Bobby led the way to a booth where his friends were eating.

“Heyy~~” Bobby said.

“I thought your mom grounded you.”Namjoon said sarcastically with his mouth full of chilli fries.

“Haha very funny.” Bobby said. “Guys this is my brother in law M.I.N.O”

“Why did you say that?” Mino asked.

“Isn’t that what you say in your tracks?” Bobby asked.

“Hey Im Song Mino, don’t listen to Bobby.” Mino said.

“Don’t worry, we never do.” Jaebum said.

“I seriously need new friends.” Bobby said.

They sat down.

“Hi Mino-ssi, Im Seungcheol, that’s Kris, Namjoon, Jaebum and Leo.” Seungcheol said while introducing everyone one by one.

“Nice to meet you all.” Mino said.

“Your voice is so deep, we could be the deep voice squad. Well except for Leo-hyung. And Jaebutt and Puppy’s voice aren’t that deep though.” Namjoon said. Leo ignored him and continued eating his steak. Jaebum glared at him while Bobby was grabbing some of his buffalo wings.

Mino just chuckled.

“Excuse Namjoon, he’s special.” Kris said while Namjoon just glared at him.

“I’m not the one with the emotional mentality of a child.” Namjoon said. “You momma’s boy.”

Jaebum and Seungcheol gasped in shock. Leo just rose an eyebrow. Bobby had his eyes wide open, note please remember his beautiful eyes are small so it was hard. However a certain person decided to incentive a battle.

“DUDE! You gotta diss him. He dissed you and your mom. I would kill him.” Mino exclaimed.

Kris was trying to think of a good comeback.

“At least I’m not a negative five who got pitied dated in college and whose kids hate him.” Kris replied while sipping his “imported from Europe” beer.

*insert Mentalbreakdown.*

Jaebum’s eyes widen.

“Oh no he didn’t.” Bobby exclaimed.

“That was brilliant.” Mino started clapping. “Bobby, I never knew your friends were so fun.”

Jaebum was clapping his hands like a seal would and Namjoon got sick of it.

“ZIP IT WIDESCREEN!” Namjoon exclaimed. Jaebum just stared at him before answering.

“I’M SICK OF THIS WIDESCREEN CRAP! YOU KNOW, YOU’RE UGLY AS F! KRIS HYUNG HAS A POINT!”

Everyone gasped and were in shock.

Leo gasped. And everyone stared at him.

“YOU CAN TALK??” Mino asked.

“Of course he can talk. You don’t ask those types of things M.I.N.O. if that is your real name.” Seungcheol said.

“Oh my god, what the hell is going on??” Bobby asked himself.

“Hahaha I may be ugly but at least I’m not my father in law’s .” Namjoon replied.

O.O <<< Basically this was everyone’s reaction.

“Oh my god, this just got serious.” Mino said. “Where’s my phone?”  He took out his phone and started to film ready for the next diss to be released.

“I need a good comeback.” Jaebum mumbled. “Kris help me…”

“Um I don’t think you can comeback from that. That was like final nail to the coffin for you. Like sorry but it’s so true.” Kris said.

“Well at least my kids love me.” Jaebum retorted.

“Weak…” Mino mumbled.

“Hyung, I thought you had one of the best IQ’s in South Korea, I can’t believe that’s the best diss you got.” Seungcheol said trying to aid Jaebum.

Everyone at the table loudly gasped –even Leo- while the other customers at the restaurant were staring at them as if they were crazy. Hyunseung furiously strode to their table.

“GET OUT OF MY RESTAURANT!!! YOU’RE BANNED FOR A WEEK!” The dad squad’s gasped at this placing their hands on their chests –even Leo-.

After they got kicked out.

“Where do we go now? I’ve never been kicked out.” Kris whined.

“Let’s go to Friday’s. I want some ribs.” JB said. “Ribs~”

“But it’s Wednesday.” Seungcheol replied.

“WHO CARES?! I’M STARVING AND I WANT TO EAT. IF NOT I’M GOING TO EAT THIS GUY!” Mino yelled pointing at Leo.

“Don’t eat Leo. He’s very important to us, here eat Namjoon. Though I do not guarantee that he will taste good, he doesn’t take baths.” Bobby said shoving Namjoon in Mino’s direction.

They headed to Friday’s slowly with the “dad walk” because Friday’s was right in front of Troublemaker’s.

After they ate.

“Mino, you got no jams.” Namjoon said once they were heading home. After that, a diss battle ensued once more. When Mino got home, he uploaded a video that he had filmed when the dad squad had gotten kicked out of Troublemaker’s on his Instagram; it got a million views.


me while writing this crackfest, i hope it made you laugh at least a little, im in love with wonder girls song i love it and im already stanning Blackpink.

Bye for now, Comment, subscribe up vote and thanks for all your support.