Hot Dom

I love my Family (family au)

Hi everyone double update, thank you so much for all your support and comments i love reading them and i try to reply to all of them so who do you think is dom material? Warning ive seen the movie


The mom squad were over at Hakyeon’s hanging out since it was their husbands turn to take care of the children. They were just gossiping.

“Have you guys seen Choi Seunghyun’s new drama? God he looks so good there! His character’s like the Korean version of Christian Grey!” Hakyeon exclaimed happily.

Hanbin rolled his eyes.

“Who?” Jeonghan asked confused.

“Christian Grey? The hottest dom in history? 50 shades of grey? Don’t tell me you’ve never watched 50 shades of grey?!” Hakyeon exclaimed.

Jeonghan just nodded and Hakyeon facepalmed.

“Chill hyung I’ve haven’t seen it either.” Hanbin said.

“Oh my god, you have to watch it like now! I think I have the Blu-ray dvd here somewhere.” Hakyeon exclaimed and ran to look for said object.

Junmyeon and Junior groaned in frustration as Jin just sighed.

“I thought the whole Christian Grey phase was over.” Jin said.

“You’ve guys should’ve just said you did watch it.” Junior said.

“Whats his deal anyway?” Hanbin asked confused.

“Hakyeon-hyung has an obsession with that movie. He dragged us to watch it on Valentines. On Valentines!!! I could’ve been with my husband but no I was stuck seeing some lame movie at the movie theater filled with couples. After that he made all of us read the books, he would even quiz us about it. He made us rewatch it like a million times.” Junmyeon explained.

“So hes gonna force you guys to watch it now, think of it as a rite of passage.” Jinyoung said while patting Jeonghan’s back.

“Im gonna order some food, we might as well get some food out of this situation. Chinese or Pizza?” Jin said as he took his cellphone out.

“Whichever is more expensive, order a lot, we’re gonna make Hakyeon pay for our misery.” Junmyeon said as he threw himself on the sofa.

“LOOK GUYS IVE FOUND IT.” Hakyeon exclaimed as he held the dvd in his hands.

They all just stared at him depressed.

 

“So what do you think?” Hakyeon asked the youngest, they had just finished watching the movie, and there was food all over the living room.

“It was ok….” Jeonghan started to say with a forced smile but Hanbin interrupted him.

“It , I wasted almost two hours of my life watching that sell out trash. It was like some teenager’s idea of ty fanfiction.” Hanbin said as he sighed, Hakyeon ignored his opinion and was telling a rather bored Jeonghan what he liked about the movie. Jin just kept eating.

“Well actually the story was a fanfiction.” Junior said.

“You’re kidding me right?!” Hanbin said surprised.

“No, it was originally a Twilight Fanfiction.” Junior went on.

“So you’re telling me this I don’t even know is worldwide famous and it’s just a freaking Twilight fanfic! I’ve lost all faith in humanity.” Hanbin said

“Hey Jinyoung maybe someday one of your fanfictions could become a movie too.” Junmyeon teased and Jinyoung just glared at him.

“Wouldn’t it be nice to have a Christian Grey?” Hakyeon asked randomly.

“Are you mental?!” Hanbin asked.

“It’s all consensual Binnie, besides you have to admit has its charm.” Hakyeon went on.

“You’re insane.” Hanbin said.

“You’ve watched to much Grey hyung.” Jin said.

“Hear me out.” Hakyeon started.

“No you’re crazy.” Hanbin went on.

After that they were silent….for like a minute.

“You know whose husband would make a great dom? Junmyeon’s.” Hakyeon said.

“What?” Jeonghan asked confused.

“Hmm I could totally see that.” Junior admitted letting his writer imagination run wild. “He does have like that alpha presence.”

“It’s the eyebrows. His eyebrows are always on fleek.” Hanbin said.

“Yes I could totally imagine him giving you that smolder look seducing you with his eyes and eyebrows.” Hakyeon added.

“He’d probably be obsessed with power and humiliating his sub.” Hanbin went on.

Junmyeon couldn’t take it anymore and burst out laughing uncontrollably. Making everyone stare at him as if he were insane.

“He’s finally lost it.” Hanbin said.

“I say we take advantage of this to make him sign a will, where we’re the benefactors.” Hakyeon said.

“Hyung are you okay?” Jeonghan said.

“You guys are so stupid!” Junmyeon said as he continued laughing. “That dork a dom? Please don’t make me laugh. Now that sounds like a fanfiction. He may look like a big bad wolf but he’s just a dorky, clumsy puppy that collects plushies, for god sakes. And you guys here making him sound like this y, powerful dominant can’t take it.” Junmyeon went on while almost on the verge of tears from laughing.

“He collects plushies?” The all asked confused.

“Upps that was a secret.” Junmyeon said as he smiled.

They all started to imagine stoic, scary Yifan in a room full of adorable plush animals playing with them as if he was child.

“Dude that’s just weird!” Hanbin exclaimed.

“Well if we’re talking about looks than your husband would make a better dom than Kris.” Junmyeon said toward Hakyeon that just laughed.

“He does look the part.” Jin added.

“Please have you heard Taekwoon’s voice? He has like the softest voice in the world. Besides he doesn’t have that taunting demeanor.” Hakyeon explained.

“Let’s be honest the one that couldn’t be dom even if he tried is Seungcheol.” Hanbin said.

“True.” They all agreed.

“It’d be like watching a puppy trying to be scary.” Hakyeon added.

“I have a feeling that he’d be like I’m sorry, Im sorry every time he touches you.” Junmyeon added.

“The first time we did it he apologized for everything even for kissing me.” Jeonghan confessed while laughing and they all joined in the fun.

“At least that’s better than my husband, I can’t imagine Jaebum doing any of that. He’d be like my back hurts. Could you do all the work?” Jinyoung said laughing causing everyone to laugh even harder.

“My back! My back! You married a grandpa.” Hakyeon said laughing.

“Ok real talk, I fear for Jin.” Junmyeon started to say.

“What? Why?” Jin asked confused.

“I have a feeling Namjoon makes you call him daddy or some other erted stuff like that.” Junmyeon admitted while laughing. Everyone starting laughing their lungs out.

“I thought I was the only one who thought that. No lie I’ve always seen as Namjoon as erted.” Hakyeon admitted while laughing.

“Are right or wrong?” Junmyeon asked his brother that just bursted out laughing.

“You’re not far from the truth. That’s all I’m going to say.” Jin said as he continued eating.

And they all started laughing uncontrollably.

“What about Bobby?” Jin asked.

“Please that moron doesn’t have the heart to hit and is too much a cry baby to let himself get hit.” Hanbin said making everyone roll on the floor laughing.

They spent the whole night doing this over and over again, even playing out embarrassing possible scenes that would happen like Namjoon breaking the whip or any toy. Kris not being able to make knots for tieing the other up, Jaebum being too lazy to do it, Taekwoon not being able to hit or do anything, Seungcheol apologizing for just talking in a serious tone and Bobby not being able to stay in character and acting all sweet instead of dominating.

Good times…good times.