Marry

I love my Family (family au)

Thanks for all the suscribers and views. Please review id love to know what you think.


 

Jinyoung stared at the blank document in word, he was supposed to be working on the tenth chapter of his book. But no matter how hard he tried, nothing would lit his inspiration. He even wrote a bit of fanfiction to see if that would help. It didn’t. his kids were being oddly quiet today which made it the perfect day for him to write, but apparently some greater force has taken away all of his inspiration.

He sighed and looked at his phone it was a quarter till 6.

“Jb will be here soon. Better start making dinner. Another wasted day.” Jinyoung thought while standing up and heading to the kitchen. He spent at least ten minutes debating what he should make, at the end he decided to do Japanese style curry.

While Jinyoung was cutting the meat he started to sing some songs, he really loved singing. Afterwards when he was about finished making dinner he heard his…. “Cute” son yell right next to him.

“MOM!”

Jinyoung turned his head calmly to see his second eldest, Jackson, wearing on his dad’s snapbacks while holding his older brother’s hand tightly.

“What is it Jackson? And what have I told you about calling me mom?” Jinyoung said calmly used to his child’s wild antics and returning to check on the curry.

“Mom can I marry Mark when we grow up?” Jackson asked smiling while holding Mark’s hand even tighter. Mark just stared at his little brother not really caring.

Jinyoung turned to look at them with his eyes as big as saucers.

“Jackson, sweetie, you can’t marry mark….” Jinyoung started but was interrupted.

“Why not?! You said that people get married if they love each other a lot. Well I love Mark the most. And I want to marry him.” Jackson argued with his father. Jinyoung sighed at stared at the clock.

“Jaebum hurry up” he thought.

“Baby listen to me you can’t marry….”

“If Jackson is gonna marry Mark, I’m gonna marry Yugyeom.” Bambam one of the youngest said entering the kitchen while hugging his little brother that simply hugged him back, not really understanding the situation.

Jinyoung mentally faceplamed and couldn’t understand why his kids were obsessed with marriage.

“Sweethearts you can’t marry…” He started to say but was interrupted again this time by his middle child Youngjae he had entered around the same time as Bambam. He had probably just woken up from his nap and was rubbing his eyes.

“If Jackson-hyung is going to marry Mark-hyung and Bambam is going to marry Yugyeom. Who am I going to marry?” The young boy asked a bit sad feeling left out by his brothers.

“Don’t worry Youngjae! You can just marry Dad! You like dad anyways!  I don’t think Mom will mind sharing!” Jackson said excitedly while showing off his huge smile.

Jinyoung let out a deep sigh while passing one of his hands through his hair feeling stress. 

“Yeah hyung if not I can share Yugyeom with you.” Bambam said sweetly.

“Hmm I think prefer dad he could buy me things.” Youngjae said thinking hard.

Jinyoung just kept passing his hands through his hair exasperated. Then suddenly the door of the house opened and footsteps walked into the kitchen. It was Jaebum.

“Hey family Whats up? My day was terrible, darling why I ever accepted working for your dad?” Jaebum said while entering the kitchen. “Is something wrong?”

“DAD! DAD! Im gonna marry Mark when we grow up!” Jackson said excited.

“Yeah! And ill marry Yugyeom!” Bambam said copying his brother’s excitement. “And Youngjae will share you with Mommy”

Jaebum just smiled and laughed when he saw Jinyoung’s perplexed expression.

“Don’t worry baby, I’ve got this.” Jaebum said while winking a t his husband. “Give me five minutes.”

Jaebum picked Yugyeom up in his arms.

“Come on kids, we need to have talk.” Jaebum said while leaving the kitchen and going to the living room.

The kids follow their dad as they continued to talk random nonsense.

Jinyoung sigh a bit more relieved that Jaebum was here. He was so surprised he didn’t know how to handle the situation. He started to serve the food in plates make the table while Jaebum talked with their kids.

Exactly five minutes later Jaebum entered with the kids. They all sat on the table and started eating.

Throughout the whole night the whole marriage thing was completely forgotten and Jinyoung was so curious as to how Jaebum managed to make them drop the whole thing without them making some sort of tantrum.

After putting the kids to bed, Jinyoung entered the master bedroom he shared with Jaebum, who was trying to relax after a hard day of work watching Family Guy.

“How’d you do it?” Jinyoung asked bluntly while staring at his husband.

“It’s a secret.” Jaebum answered while winking.

“Don’t give me that…”

“Ah such a diva. I was just teasing.” Jaebum said as he smiled at his husband. “I told them that 1 they couldn’t marry because their siblings, 2 their too young and 3 I told them if they dropped the whole thing I would take them to play at GOT7World.”

Jinyoung just stared at his husband in disbelief.

“You manipulated a group of elementary kids.” Jinyoung said.

“Yeah I did but they really wouldn’t drop it. I think it’s cute. I think they’re like that because of Jae and Junhyeok’s wedding. They really enjoyed themselves, even though they almost ruined the whole thing. You shouldn’t take it so serious. When I came home you had the same face I have whenever I see your Dad.” Jaebum teased his husband while putting an arm around him which earned him a hit to his arm.

“Shut up. I was just surprised. And you’re overreacting as usual.”

“Aw but you love it when I overreact.” Jaebum continued to tease.

“As if.”

Without warning Jaebum kissed Jinyoung quickly on the lips.

“Mom does kisses feel good? They look gross to me.” Jackson asked in the doorway with his kangaroo onesie.

“What’s wrong Jackson?” Jinyoung asked embarrassed his cheeks turning a slight red.

“Mark won’t turn off the light! I can’t believe he won’t listen to me! I take it back I don’t wanna marry him he’s mean to me!” Jackson complained pouting.

“Well I don’t wanna marry you either. I hate you.” Mark said as he was behind him causing Jackson to burst into tears. Jinyoung quickly ran to Jackson and hugged him and tried to comfort him but he only cried even louder causing Yugyeom to wake up crying.

Jaebum sighed and turned off the light heading to the kid’s room.

“This is going to be a long night.” He thought.