Supermarket Drama

I love my Family (family au)

UPDATE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING AND SUSCRIBING OMG THAK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT <3


Kris woke up in a very good mood, he sang in the shower Drake’s new song while showering, and he got dressed in his basketball playing clothes. It was his favorite day of the week, game day, aka dad squad basketball game day. In simpler terms it’s a day of the week where the dad squad plays basketball against typically Yongguk’s basketball team. They have been undefeated ever since they started, like four weeks ago. And Kris was the team captain and ace.

Playing basketball just made Kris really happy, when he was in high school and college he was on the school team and was even captain, he was so good he almost got able to play professionally, but due to a leg injury he had to quit. But he doesn’t regret it, he loves being able to play with his friends.

“Daddy’s scaring me.” Baekhyun blurted out at the breakfast table. Kris didn’t even pay attention to him he continued eating his pancakes with a goofy happy gummy smile.

“I know right! It’s so creepy!” Jongdae agreed with his mouthful of pancakes.

“He’s not scary! He’s just happy!” Tao said.

“Daddy did something good happen?” Kyungsoo asked his father who just smiled at him and patted his son’s head sweetly.

“Hmm I’m just happy.” Kris replied while smiling.

“Dad’s happy cause he’s going to play basketball with Uncle Namjoon, Uncle JB, Uncle Leo, Uncle Seungcheol and Uncle Bobby!” Luhan exclaimed in a rather I know everything way.

“How do you know that?” Chanyeol asked his older brother.

“I know because I’m daddy’s favorite.” Luhan said happily.

“No you’re not! Baekhyun exclaimed in disagreement.

“You’re jealous.” Luhan replied.

Luhan and Baekhyun started to argue with the beagle triplets helping Baekhyun. Minseok just ignore them and continued eating. Yixing was almost passing out on the table from how sleepy he was.

Kris just finished eating not really paying attention. After he finished he left the table and got his duffle bag and was about to leave before he heard the voice of his small charming husband

“Kris where are you going?”

“Juniebaby its game day, you know im off to play with the guys.” Kris answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“You’re not going anywhere.”

“What?”

“You’re coming with me the kids and I to the supermarket.”

“Why?”

“Cause I say so.”

“Why?”

“Cause you need to spend more time with me and the kids.”

“Im going to spend my life with you and the kids. I think you can give me some free time for myself.

Junmyeon just rose an eyebrow and crossed his arms. Kris just look down and was starting to pout.

“So are your friends more important to you than your family?” Junmyeon asked.

“This is a trap.” Kris thought.

“Babe you and the kids of course, but I really have to go there’s this important game and without me those morons will lose.” Kris tried to explain.

“You promised you’d spend more time with the kids. You’ve been busy at work and going on business trips all the time. And you just want to play ball with your friends.” Junmyeon went on causing Kris to roll his eyes.

“Yes I’m tired, can’t I have some me time? Kill me.” He thought.

“You’re not going. Choose basketball or me.” Junmyeon said.

And Kris scoffed while passing a hand through his messy hair.

“How can you do this to me???’”

“You actually have to think about?!” Junmyeon asked offended.

Kris just sighed.

“You of course.” Kris answered making Junmyeon smile

 “Now get ready to go, I think itll be a great family bonding activity….”

“I hate my life.” Kris thought while slouching in defeat.

Kris took his cellphone and called Jaebum


At the basketball court, Bobby and Seungcheol were warming up throwing some baskets while Leo was stretching his body, and Namjoon was updating his twitter account.

Jaebum was talking on his phone. And sighed defeated as he passed his fingers through his hair stressed. After he hung up he saw the youngest in front him.

“Hey hyung when is Kris-hyung coming?” Bobby asked.

“He’s not coming.” JB answered.

“What?” Seungcheol asked worried. “Did something happen?”

“What happened? Is hyung all right?” Bobby asked worried as well.

“Don’t worry, he’s just whipped. His wifey got in a bit of a dramatic fit and didn’t let him come.” Jaebum explained calmly.

“Oh, what are we going to do??” Bobby asked worried.

“We’re gonna have to wing it.” Jaebum answered painfully. “Namjoon looks like you’re playing today.”

“Really?!” Namjoon asked excited and Jaebum just nodded as if he was in pain.

“We’re screwed.” Leo said quietly.


Kris was pushing the cart with the iest face possible, he was planning his suicide.

“I can’t believe I let my team down, they’re probably going to let Namjoon play. Yongguk’s team is going to destroy them. I hate myself for this. Namjoon is my friend and all, but homey has butter fingers plus with his luck he’ll probably ruin the ball or break it. Can you even break a basketball?” Kris thought deeply.

“Daddy! Can we get chocolate chip waffles??!!” Jongdae asked while holding a box of frozen waffles.

“Sure” Kris replied not even paying much attention. Sehun was sitting on the cart baby seat and was playing with his dad’s phone taking pictures of himself.

“Thanks daddy!” Jongdae exclaimed happily while putting the box in the cart.

“Daddy can we get potato chips??” Luhan asked while hugging his dad’s side.

“Sure.”

“Thanks daddy you’re the coolest!” Luhan exclaimed as he ran down dragging Yixing with him down the aisle to get his favorite brand of chips.

“I love it when daddy shops with us.” Baekhyun exclaimed as he dumped more junk food in the cart.

“Yeah! He lets us get what we want!” Chanyeol exclaimed happily.

Kris continued asking himself if it was physically possible to break a basketball.

“Kris! Whats all this?” Junmyeon asked bringing some groceries with Minseok, Jongin and Tao.

Kris shrugged.

“You didn’t even notice did you? Stop overreacting you’ll see your friends some other day. Now go get the meat, I have to take this junk out of the cart.” Junmyeon said as he started to take out some of the junk food but the kids started to complain. Kris just sighed when he was about to leave Sehun noticed and started making grabbing motions basically saying take me with you.

Kris got the message and took Sehun in his arms, who smiled his sweet smile happily as he continued playing with his dad’s expensive phone, he really loved being carried in his arms, and Sehun loved being spoiled in general.

“Im starting to think that Sehun might have a spoiled prince syndrome like Luhan did at his age. Should I do something about it? Nah he’ll grow out of it.

Kris walked slowly over to the meat part of the supermarket where there was fresh meat and then he recognized someone there.

“Noona?” Kris asked confused, the girl turned around and smiled at him.

“Hi egghead, looks like your hair grew back, last time I saw you were bald.” The girl said while laughing.

“And looks like you’re as mean as ever Sica-noona.”

“Im not mean I’m honest. So how’ve you been?” Jessica asked while smiling.

“You know the usual, family and work. Weren’t you in Hong Kong with your boyfriend?”

“Well we broke up. So I moved back to Seoul, I’m just here cause I was invited to a barbecue at Amber’s and guess who has to bring the meat.” Jessica answered. “Aw is this Sehunnie he’s so big, last time I saw him in real life he was so tiny.”

Jessica said sweetly towards Sehun who just hid his face in his dad’s neck.

“Aw he’s just like you.” Jessica said laughing, “He’s like a mini-you.”

“Yeah we get that a lot. Sehun say hi to auntie Jessi. Be polite.” Kris said while patting his son’s back sweetly.

Sehun turned around and waved then went back to hiding.

“I guess he doesn’t like me. Why don’t kids like me Kris??” Jessica said pouting.

“Maybe cause of your resting face.”

“Yah! You have one too! You can’t judge me!” Jessica exclaimed while laughing.

Kris was laughing and Sehun just stared at them confused.

“What’s so funny?” Sehun asked confused.

“He’s so cute. Your daddy is being mean to me Sehunnie!” Jessica said while pouting.

Sehun stared at his dad as if he were trying to scold him and hit his dad’s cheek a few times while saying.

“Bad daddy bad.”

“Oh my god, he’s adorable. I just wanna squish him.” Jessica cooed.

“You should meet Kyungsoo he’s even squishable. You should come by sometime and meet them all they haven’t seen you in ages.” Kris answered.

“Your husband hates me remember.” Jessica answered sad.

“No he doesn’t he’s just uncomfortable when you’re around.”

“Yifan don’t sugar coat it for me he effing hates me.” Jessica said.

Kris sighed, it was true Junmyeon does hate her. And he has a point, but to Yifan, Jessica will always be the gentle noona that helped him get use to Korea. They haven’t been able to talk or hang out because of Junmyeon other than congratulating the other on their birthdays or random comments on picture on Instagram

Kris had a weakness for girls. He hated seeing them sad, he sighed again and patted Jessica’s head softly.

“What are you doing? Im not a dog.” Jessica said while looking up.

“Yeah you’re like grumpy cat in human form.” Kris answered

“Yah!” Jessica said but then saw a serious Junmyeon walking towards them with the children. She separated from Kris and got at least five feet away from him. Kris turned and mumbled a cure word in Chinese.

“Am I interrupting something?” Junmyeon asked serious staring at them seriously.

“No of course not. Hi Junmyeon.” Jessica said sweetly.

Junmyeon just flashed the fakest smile ever at Jessica.

“Hi Jessica. When did you get back?” Junmyeon asked with a fake kind voice.

“Um a few days ago.”

“What about your boyfriend? Taylor?” Junmyeon asked.

“Tyler, we broke up.” Jessica answered and Kris just stared at Junmyeon with wide eyes.

“Aw sorry to hear that, but there’s always fish in the sea. Though most guys here are gay or married or gay and married. Wait I have the perfect guy for you, he’s about as old as you and he doesn’t have a job thought. But he’s great at video games.”  Junmyeon said with his sweet voice sounding really nice.

Jessica just stared at him feeling extremely uncomfortable.

“Junmyeon stop,” Kris thought.

“Mommy! Pretty noona said I was cute!” Sehun said.

“Oh she did? You are really cute baby.” Junmyeon said smiling at his son.

“Auntie Jessi are you blind? I’m cuter.” Luhan said, Minseok rolled his eyes.

“Hey baby who’s prettier me or auntie Jessi?” Junmyeon asked.

“Auntie.” Sehun answered and literally automatically Junmyeon’s face darkened.

“Oh look at the time I should go. Amber and Krystal are waiting for me.” Jessica said as she escaped.

Junmyeon stared at Kris seriously.

“I swear I didn’t teach him that.” Kris started saying but Junmyeon just kept glaring daggers at his dad.


“Hyung we lost! We failed you!” Bobby wailed while hugging Kris. They were at a bar.

“Forgive us hyung.” Seungcheol wailed copying Bobby and hugging Kris AS WELL. Kris just sighed. Leo was more concentrated on eating the plate of hot wings in front of him.

“I can’t believe you actually broke the basketball.” Kris said towards Namjoon that just smiled a shy smile.

“Remind me to never play with you again, I hate losing!” Jaebum exclaimed towards Namjoon while filling his mouth with fries.

“I didn’t break it just had the air get out of it.” Namjoon explained.

“Hyung why do you look like crap?” Bobby asked staring at Kris’s face.

“Did something bad happen?” Seungcheol asked worried.

“Im screwed.” Kris said looking down at his untouched hamburger.

“Why?” Namjoon asked with his mouth ful.

“I saw Jessica at the supermarket today.” Kris said and Jaebum and Namjoon both gasped in unison while Leo turned to look at Kris surprised. Bobby and Seungcheol were lost.

“We talked and then Junmyeon saw us and started acting all fake and overdramatic. And Sehun sort of, kinda told Junmyeon was prettier than him. And somehow that’s my fault.” Kris went on

JB and Namjoon gasped again.

“Oh my god, hyung you’re screwed.” JB said while covering his mouth opening his eyes surprised.

“Hyung if you die, can I keep your car?” Namjoon asked and Kris just glared at him.

“I don’t get it. Whats the big deal?” Bobby asked confused and lost. He hated feeling left out.

“Oh yeah I forgot you guys are new. Namjoon you tell them.” JB said while he continued eating.

“Ok babies, our hyung here kissed this Jessica girl in Hong Kong while he was on a break with his relationship with Junmyeon-Hyung. But Jun-hyung considers it cheating and even though he forgave Kris-hyung. He still hates Jessica and wants to kill her whenever he sees her.” Namjoon explained.

“Why were you on a break hyung?” Seungcheol asked confused.

“Well I got a job offer than and without thinking accepted it was my dram job, and well I didn’t tell Junmyeon that I was going to have to live there, so we went on a break to think things through.” Kris explained

“Why’d you kiss this Jessica??” Bobby asked.

“WE were drunk and heartbroken. We both were having difficulties in our relationships.” Kris explained.

“Wow hyung, if Jun-hyung kicks you out you can stay at my house. Seungcheol said while patting Kris’s back.

“Hyung I know a great divorce lawyer.” Bobby said.

“Why are you guys overreacting? He did nothing wrong, they’ll make up soon and this will just be history.” Leo said softly.

“Taekwoon, I swear if I weren’t married and you were actually my style, id marry you. I love you man.” Kris said while fist punching Taekwoon, yeah they’re relationship is awkward like that.

“But hyung I’m your best friend.” Namjoon said and JB scoffed.

“Please I’m his best friend.” JB said.

They rest of the afternoon went on like that, them fighting over who was Kris’s best friend.


“OH NO HE DIDN’T!!!” Hakyeon exclaimed while putting his arm on his neck offended. The mom squad was at Junmyeon’s house. The Wu and Kim kids were running around with Hakyeon’s kids. Hanbin’s kids were hanging out with their Uncle Jiyong. Jeonghan’s kids were with their grandparents for the weekend. And Junior’s kids were with their grandpa JYP.

Junmyeon had told them the whole situation.

“OH NO SHE DIDN’T, IM GONNA KILL THAT…”Hakyeon yelled and tried controlling his language since kids were close by. “That harlot.”

“I don’t get it.” Hanbin admitted while eating a brownie.

“Jessica is a friend of Yifan, and they’re really close.” Junior explained.

“Yeah so close they kissed.” Hakyeon spat.

“Oh now I get it, this girl is one of those best friends that want to get with your husbands. I hate her already.” Hanbin said.

“What? Why?” Jeonghan asked confused.

“There’s a girl like that after my Bobby, so I feel your pain Jun-hying.” Hanbin answered.

“You’re just transferring your feelings on to this girl.” Jeonghan said.

“Since when are you shrink?’” Hanbin questioned the long haired man who just rolled his eyes.

“I can’t believe Sehun said that.” Jin said while laughing a bit and Junmyeon just glared at her.

“I hate her!” Hakyeon exclaimed.

“You don’t even know her.” Junior said.

“Maybe, but this girl has hurt my best friend thus I freaking hate her guts.” Hakyeon replied and Junmyeon felt slightly touched.

“Hyung if you want I know a guy that can you know take care of her once and for all.” Hanbin said in a whisper.

“What kind of people do you know?” Jeonghan asked concerned.

“YG contacts baby.” Hanbin answered while winking.

“Yes! Come on!” Hakyeon said excited.

“We’re not gonna kill her.” Jin said.

“Who said anything about killing? We just make her suffer a lot.” Hanbin said.

“Oh that’s my style.” Hakyeon agreed.

“You guys are insane psychopaths.” Jeonghan said while staring at H duo as if they were insane.

Meanwhile Junmyeon just smiled at his friends feeling better telling someone about his problems even though his friends were freaking mental most of the time.