Time warp

I love my Family (family au)

hey guys the following chapter is just crack on crack maybe someday ill get more specific about the future but this chapter is over 2k and im bored and tired. hahah my vacations are over and i did nothing productive but be on tumblr

so quick question, i orignally planned as Winner just being fuests for some chapters so they can make Bobbys life dificult, but i see the some of you really like them so,,,, my question would you like Winner to be a permanant family in the story? answere in the comments

thats all thank you for reading my story please comment, subscribe and upvote, and ill go back to doing nothing love you guys <3 ps thank to my sister for forcing me to work when i could have finished the first season of american horror story


Hakyeon started rolling around in bed till he rolled himself into a burrito with the warm blanket.

He started mumbling things about wanting to be able to sleep longer and how he wished he was dirt rich like Junmyeon so he could sleep more, while he got of bed and walked towards the bathroom. When he entered, his eyes were heavy and droopy. He stood there for a while when the door was opened out of nowhere.

“Good Morning Mom, gotta take a bath. Hyuk isn’t coming out, you don’t mind if I bathe here right?” A very very deep voice asked causing Hakyeon to open his eyes to see a tall young man half- exposing his well-built body.

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU??? TAEKWOON, THERES A ERTED PSYCHO WITH A MOM KINK AND HES !!!” Hakyeon yelled at the door hoping to alert his husband.

“Mom, what’s wrong?” The young man asked worried for Hakyeon.

“STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOU PSYCHO !!!” Hakyeon shrieked while grabbing the toilet brush as a weapon.

“Mom did you drink your pills?” The man asked again.

“STAY AWAY!! I DON’T NEED ANY PILLS!! I DON’T KNOW YOU, DIRTY BOY! IM NOT YOUR MOM I WILL CALL THE POLICE!!” Hakyeon yelled hysterically.

“Mom it’s me Wonshik.” The man said.

Hakyeon scoffed and put a hand on his hip.

“My adorable Shikie is like 4, not a teenager.” Hakyeon said.

“Whats going on?” Another man asked opening the door, this boy was smaller than the other but still tall. He was wearing a robot thingy onesie and had a One Piece mascot plushie.

“I think Mom’s finally lost it.” The other said.

“IM NOT YOUR MOM! MY KIDS ARE CHILDREN! NOT WEIRD PSYCHO TEENAGERS THAT BREAK INTO PEOPLES HOUSES.” Hakyeon yelled.

“I think he’s still drunk, wasn’t last night Mom’s night?” The new boy said.

“Probably.” The other agreed.

“You’re ignoring me? I HATE BEING IGNORED!!!” Hakyeon yelled.

“We know mom, we know.” They both said.

“Mom, chill relax. It’s just me Jaehwanie, your favorite.” The onesie guy said with a smile while trying to get closer to Hakyeon.

“You’re creepy, kid.” Hakyeon said trying to make a run for it.

“What’s going on??” A soft voice asked from the other side of the door and Hakyeon recognized it instantly and ran to the other person’s arms.

“TAEKWOONIE!! THERE’S WEIRDOS IN MY HOUSE. THEY’RE ERTS WITH MOM KINKS.” Hakyeon exclaimed.

“Calm down Honey.” The soft voice said. And Hakyeon let go and stared at him surprised.

“You’re not Taekwoon….YOU’RE AN IMPOSTER!!”Hakyeon exclaimed. “Taekwoon would never call me Honey…” Hakyeon continued before he was cut off by Taekwoon kissing him.

“Grosss~” A chorus of voices said.

After the kiss.

“I’m conflicted….that kiss was so Taekwoon but doing it out of nowhere is so out of character….” Hakyeon said confused.

“You’re still drunk; those are our children.” Taekwoon said.

“But they’re old, my kids are children….like actual children.” Hakyeon said.

“They grew up.” Taekwoon replied.

“So you’re telling me its 2025?” Hakyeon asked confused.

“Yes mom.” Jaehwan said.

The whole family was eating in the breakfast table the delicious food that Hongbin had made for them.

“OH MY GOD! I time-traveled but I can’t be the only one right? How did this even happen? I need to go back home. What if anything I say or do warp the time continuum?” Hakyeon thought while trying to understand the whole situation.

“So mom drank so much, he doesn’t remember anything??” Hyuk asked.

“Apparently.” Taekwoon answered.

“So let’s help mom remember.” Jaehwan suggested happily.

Hakyeon was trying to think of a way to go back to his time period.

“Mom, I’m Jaehwanie, obviously, I’m 19, in college and I’m your favorite.” Jaehwan said with a cute smile.

“If you’re in college why are you still living with us?” Hakyeon asked.

“Um cause he’s a parasite.” Wonshik mumbled and Jaehwan glared at him.

“The college is nearby and you didn’t want to spend on housing fees.” Taekwoon answered.

“What are you studying?” Hakyeon asked.

“I’m studying graphic design, but my dream is to be a manhwa artist.” Jaehwan admitted.

“Ok so you guys are in high school?” Hakyeon asked his other kids.

“Yeah basically, except Hyukie he’s still in middle school.” Hongbin said. Hakyeon stood up and hugged Hyuk.

“WHY DID YOU GROW SO TALL? I WANT MY SMALL CHILD BACK! HOW DID YOU GROW IF YOU HATE MILK?” Hakyeon exclaimed.

“Are you sure he’s drunk? this is what he normally does.” Hyuk asked.

“Ok so it was nice meeting all of you but I have to go back to my own timeline, so stay hot and remember I’m always right! Sayonara, my lovelies!” Hakyeon exclaimed while waving while leaving the kitchen. “By the way I’m so ready for mature Taekwoon.”


“What the hell?” Jeonghan said as he entered the kitchen and saw a kitchen full of what seemed to be teenage boys singing to some annoying very nice song until they noticed the others presence.

“GOOD MORNING MOM~~” The chorus of voices sang.

Jeonghan thinking it was all a dream, pulled his hair to prove this was all just a figment of his drunk imagination.

“Oww” Jeonghan said, ok it wasn’t a dream. Panic mode on. He ran upstairs confusing his kids because of his erratic behavior. He entered his room and started shaking his husband’s body.

“AHHHHHHH! SEUNGCHEOL!! WAKE UP!!” he yelled

“What?” Seungcheol woke up, revealing his gray hair.

“OH MY GOD, YOU’RE ANCIENT!” Jeonghan exclaimed and Seungcheol just glared at him.

“Oh sweetie, aren’t you as sweet as always. May I remind you that if I’m ancient, you’re just as ancient.” Seungcheol said while covering himself with the blankets

After hearing those words, Jeonghan made his way to his mirror, not Seungcheol’s, cause it’s just his, and screamed when he saw the few gray hairs on his dark hair and screamed a really high pitched scream that echoed through the house.

“Mom are you ok? Mingyu asked while pouring his mother a cup of coffee.

Jeonghan stared at him scared.

“Whats wrong with mom?” Seungkwan asked.

“I don’t know, he was rambling about time travel or something like that.” Seungcheol said while eating his breakfast.

Jeonghan was still in a state shock.

“Chan? Which one is Chan?” Jeonghan asked.
“I’m right here mom.” A boy said who happened to be sitting next to Jeonghan.

“Who’s baby are you?” Jeonghan asked while hugging him.

“Mom…. I’m too old for that.” Chan complained but Jeonghan just stared at him. “I’m your baby.”

“YES YOU ARE, YOU SWEET CHILD, I CANT BELIEVED I MISSED OUT ON YOUR CHILDHOOD.” Jeonghan exclaimed while practically smothering the maknae.

“Is mom high?” Soonyoung asked.

“I don’t know….but I think so.” Jisoo said.

Then out of nowhere the door was opened by a crazy Hakyeon.

“FAKE CHEONSA, WE ING TIMEWARPED!!” Hakyeon exclaimed.

“I thought I banned you.” Seungcheol said.

“NO YOU BANNED FUTURE ME.” Hakyeon argued while Seungcheol just gave him a cold stare.

“Oh my god, we totally timewarped. We have to get back.” Jeonghan said running to Hakyeon’s side. Jihoon just stared at them while making the crazy gesture at his mother and Hakyeon.

“We have to check on the others” Hakyeon said.

“Let’s leave them, then come back for them.” Jeonghan suggested.


Junmyeon was having difficulties accepting the cruel reality in front of them.

“I’m surrounded by freaking giant boys with the mentality of five year olds.” He exclaimed.

“Mom make me pancakes.” A very tall and pale boy pouted.

“I don’t know you boy.” Junmyeon said scared.

“Hahaha go mom ignore Sehun after all he did!” A boy that Junmyeon assumed was a grown Tao, because of his eye bags.

“What did he do?” Junmyeon asked.

“He skipped school, Mom remember you made a big deal.” A boy who was obviously Baekhyun added.

“Well I least I wasn’t having while Mom and Dad were at golfing.” Sehun spat.

Junmyeon finally entering into his mom mode, no matter what time space he is in, he will always be a nagging mom.

“YOU DID WHAT?!!” Junmyeon exclaimed.

“OH no you didn’t. You want a piece of this, you noodle.” Baekhyun while getting into some weird wannabe martial arts position in his flying squirrel onesie.

“No thanks hyung, I’ll kill you.” Sehun answered.

“Come at me I dare you, you pale noodle.”’ Baekhyun insisted while Jongdae (Junmyeon guessed because of the cat smile) took out his phone and started vineing. While who was obviously Chanyeol was laughing his elf ears off.

“You’re gonna end up hurt hyung.” Sehun said.

“Both of you stop before your mother gets an aneurism and I cancel your credit cards as well as take away your allowances.” Kris said with a stern voice from his place at the dining table playing on his glass thingy (aka the newest technology, get with the program people)

“NO PLEASE NO!!!!” Both Sehun and Baekhyun were begging on their knees.

“My followers are gonna love this.” Jongdae said while laughing while he filmed everything.

“THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME….” Junmyeon was mumbling while clicking his heels together in an attempt to go back home.


“Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom…..” A deep voice keep saying to a scared Jin. When he woke up all of his kids were teenagers and apparently he has time traveled, he had no idea why but there he was making breakfast for a table full of teenagers including an old Namjoon.

“What?” Jin asked.

“Mom I’m hungry.” The boy with the big smile.

“That’s Taehyung, definitely.” Jin thought.

“”Wait a little.” Jin answered and then he served Pororo pancakes, he made them without thinking.

“Oh my god Pororo!!....I mean thanks mom but we’re too old for this.” A boy who was obviously Jungkook said with a smile.

“Screw you! I love these!” Hoseok said as he practically devoured the pancakes.

“Thanks mom.” Jimin said sweetly while eating.

“Mom you ok?” Another voice said. The boy was well a young man with blonde hair he was really pale and he had deep eye circles.

“My poor Yoongi….you look so old.” Jin said while cupping the other’s face in his hands on the verge of tears.

“Well thanks mom.” Yoongi said sarcastically.

“Mom looks younger than you.” Jimin teased.

“I told him to put on dads wrinkle eye cream but he doesn’t listen.” Hoseok said.

“I DON’T HAVE WRINKLES!” Namjoon exclaimed.

“Yeah and I’m a .” Taehyung sassed.

“You’re not a ?!!” Jin asked shocked.

“.” Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook laughed at the scene.


“I refuse to believe this is happening. A really bad dream.” Hanbin reassured himself. “When I get out of this bed, Chanwoo will be a baby again. Bobby won’t have a beard. Junhoe won’t be an insufferable asshat, and my babies will be babies.”

“Bae bae come out.” Bobby said sweetly.

“I’m not coming out till things return to how they should be!” Hanbin exclaimed.

“Mom you have to learn how to face reality.” A raspy voice said.

“F you, fake Junhoe.” Hanbin answered.

“Mom your psycho friends are here, they say they’re gonna time warp or something like that….” Donghyuk said while entering the room.

And Hanbin jumped out of bed in his Mickey Mouse robe.

“Peace out!” Hanbin exclaimed while running downstairs to see his friends in a strange car.

“Get in loser, we’re gonna time warp!” Hakyeon said and Hanbin jumped in.

All six of them were in a random car Hakyeon “borrowed” from Kris. While a full grown Jackson was chasing them on foot.


“MOM WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??”’Jackson yelled as he kept running. He had good cardio resistence.

“DRIVE! DRIVE HAKYEON!” Jinyoung yelled as he shoved Hakyeon’s shoulder as if urging him to drive faster before putting his head out of the window to yell at Jackson. “I’M NOT YOUR MOM! AND TELL JAEBUM HE LOOKS LIKE HE CAN’T SEE!”

“WHAT??” Jackson yelled.

“So what’s the plan?” Hanbin asked.

“I don’t know, I think we’re just going to do a bunch of wheelies to we wake up back in our timeline.” Hakyeon said.

“STUPIDEST PLAN EVER I’D RATHER TAKE MY CHANCES WITH BEARDED BOBBY.” Hanbin said.

“Too late we’re gonna jump off a cliff.” Hakyeon said.

“WHAT???” they all yelled before hugging each other.

“I’M TOO PRETTY TO DIE!!” Jeonghan and Jin yelled.

“ YOU!!!” HANBIN AND JUNMYEON YELLED.

“I NEVER WROTE A BEST SELLER!” JINYOUNG YELLED

“I NEVER HAD WITH MATURE LEO.” HAKYEON YELLED.

Yes they were all yelling this while they plummeted to their doom and when they hit the ground they abruptly woke up in the karaoke room where they were having Mom’s night.

“We’re alive?” Junmyeon asked.

“It was all a ing dream. I hate you Hakyeon.” Hanbin exclaimed while putting a hand on his chest.

“At least we’re alive and together. This just strengthen our friendship. We’ll be bffs forever.” Hakyeon said.

“Oh no I was wrong this is purgatory.” Hanbin wept along with his friends.